Republicans try but can't change history

Damaged Eagle has to be some BOT.
I posted a video with times, showing people busting through windows,
Yet it claims that "ALL I saw was a peaceful protest."

trump really indoctrinated them when he said, "What you are seeing and hearing is not real." he really hooked them in.

Well, in his defense. MOST of the protest was peaceful. That is a valid....defense(?) now, right? You people on the left, you've been doing that for your "protests" though out the entire Trump administration, sooo,

wow the fag like whining now?

Damaged Eagle has to be some BOT.
I posted a video with times, showing people busting through windows,
Yet it claims that "ALL I saw was a peaceful protest."

trump really indoctrinated them when he said, "What you are seeing and hearing is not real." he really hooked them in.

1627427917992.png

Trump had nothing to do with it.

My indoctrination on what a peaceful protest and somewhat peaceful protest was all about came from the modern progressive democratic liberal fascists'.

What??? You think I'm going to hold Trump protestors to any higher of a standard than ANTIFA or BLM?

Defund the Capitol police!!! We need a name so the trial of the Capitol police force murderer can begin. I'm thinkin' first degree murder since he knew exactly what he was doing when he pulled the trigger. Let's see his internet discussions!

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 518095

Trump had nothing to do with it.

My indoctrination on what a peaceful protest and somewhat peaceful protest was all about came from the modern progressive democratic liberal fascists'.

What??? You think I'm going to hold Trump protestors to any higher of a standard than ANTIFA or BLM?

Defund the Capitol police!!! We need a name so the trial of the Capitol police force murderer can begin.

*****SMILE*****

I'll second that. DEFUND THE D.C. POLICE. ALL THE WAY TO ZERO!!!!

Why should anyone take right wingers when all they have a fallacy and false witness bearing even in this public venue?
But many will not help any of you in a bad situation now. They may not be able to tell who are traitorous Progs in their own environs, but in the deep blue areas, not anymore.

View attachment 518110

If it was laughable they wouldn't be trying so hard to evade giving out the name and attempting to hide the evidence under the farce of a kangaroo inquisition.

Defund the Capitol police!

*****CHUCKLE*****

They are protecting him from wackos like you and trump who will threaten him with violence and possible death. That's what you RWI's will do. You know it, trump believes in "An Eye for an Eye." You know he has said this.......right. Or am I lying again?

Don't you want them to testify?

I think they will confirm Trump's efforts to overturn the election.

I think they'll confirm the need for audits. I have a worse view of Rump than anyone here but it stinks.

They are protecting him from wackos like you and trump who will threaten him with violence and possible death. That's what you RWI's will do. You know it, trump believes in "An Eye for an Eye." You know he has said this.......right. Or am I lying again?
1627430349481.png

Why would he need any more protection than Derek Chauvin?

Have you taken your meds or did George swallow them all on you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 518147

Why would he need any more protection than Derek Chauvin?

Have you taken your meds or did George swallow them all on you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Chauvin didn't need protection because he committed murder and was charged for it. Whereas the Capitol cop did not commit murder but some rightwingnuts would resort to vigilante justice because they think he did but got away with it.

Well, in his defense. MOST of the protest was peaceful. That is a valid....defense(?) now, right? You people on the left, you've been doing that for your "protests" though out the entire Trump administration, sooo,

wow the fag like whining now?

The decision paves the way for some former Justice Department officials to testify on what they witnessed in the chaotic days between former President Donald Trump's November election loss and early January when he tried to use the Justice Department and other means to advance false claims that he won.

Chauvin didn't need protection because he committed murder and was charged for it. Whereas the Capitol cop did not commit murder but some rightwingnuts would resort to vigilante justice because they think he did but got away with it.

Trump has demanded that his name be released... What a creep he is.

1627431202463.png

Looked like the Capitol policeman committed murder to me. Plenty of video on it. Didn't give a warning, didn't try non-lethal methods first, just fired his pistol at point blank range without even trying for a leg or arm shot.

Judge, jury, and executioner, all rolled into one. Sounds like something I read about that happened seven or eight decades ago.

*****SMILE*****

Trump has demanded that his name be released... What a creep he is.
Which is pretty sick of him since he knows there's only one reason to release it -- so some vigilante rightwingnut will hunt that cop down.

Forum List

Back