Republicans try but can't change history

Rewriting history is the job of you Marxist assholes.

1627431713375.png

View attachment 517861

Tell us again how you feared for your life but survived the protest after the only people with firearms, namely the Capitol police, murdered a unarmed female protestor.

I'm sure you were terrified!

*****SMILE*****

:)

That bitch burns in hell after attacking our capitol with a mob of people behind her looking to kill kidnap and maim. Fuck her she got what was coming to her.

That bitch burns in hell after attacking our capitol with a mob of people behind her looking to kill kidnap and maim. Fuck her she got what was coming to her.

1627432641438.png

Then those murderous Capitol police showed up expecting to shoot people and kneel on necks when those peaceful protestors were probably only looking for the lounge and bar.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well, in his defense. MOST of the protest was peaceful. That is a valid....defense(?) now, right? You people on the left, you've been doing that for your "protests" though out the entire Trump administration, sooo,

wow the fag like whining now?
The ONLY protesters who were peaceful stayed outside, never tried to enter and didn’t attack camera men.
At best that’s SOME

The decision paves the way for some former Justice Department officials to testify on what they witnessed in the chaotic days between former President Donald Trump's November election loss and early January when he tried to use the Justice Department and other means to advance false claims that he won.

What part of that justifies the fag like whining?

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is dishonest conservatives trying to justify, excuse, or whitewash the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

I've been completely consistent in agreeing that it was a violent crime and and that the people who did it, should face the same punishments as all the rest of the rioters of the last 4 years.

That is not "justifying" or "excusing" or "white washing".

Why are you such a liar? Why do you talk so much shit?

The post I was responding to was making it look like the one he had was some supermegadeath stun gun, which isn't the case.

If I was expecting anti-fa to show up in counter protest I sure as hell might carry something on me.
Then you would be considered armed. Can we get a concensus on that, you fucking simpleton?

So by what mechanism would they have overthrown the government?
The answer to that is in the words of the rioters themselves. They believed they wefe ordered to and were backed by Trump. It is irrelevant whether there existed a mechanism or not, they believed they could stop it by stopping congresd.

Forum List

Back