Republicans try but can't change history

A fraudulent vote based on Trump's lies. There is still NO evidence.

That's fine. The topic was their intent. Which one of the more hysterical libs was claiming was to over throw the government.

No other US president had refused a peaceful transition ... Trump TOLD them to stop the EC certification.

Trump told them to peacefully protest and put pressure on the Congress, to stop the certification.

The riot was a surprise, to just about everyone.

Trump told them to peacefully protest and put pressure on the Congress, to stop the certification.

The riot was a surprise, to just about everyone.

Is that why they brought weapons?

Now's your chance.

The only thing you have is faith in the system, and a lot of us don't have that anymore.

You have no smoking gun to prove your point either, just faith.
There has been no evidence presented to suggest widespread voter fraud. Therefore, my faith in the system is secure. I don't need to prove anything. The system worked as it should.
You have no faith in the system because your man lost, and were cock sure that he couldn't be beat. So it MUST be fraud. After all, it was those "dark" urban areas that came out against
your man that sent him to the sidelines. And we all know massive fraud went on there. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you really this dense. You made the claim that the insurrectionists went to DC to overturn a "fraudulent" election. Who determines that there was significant fraud committed? Perhaps it would have been better to state they went to DC to overturn an election that they "believed" was fraudulent. And in America, that ain't the way it works. Vigilante justice, while often times appearing, has never been supported by the US Constitution. It is the tool of the despot as was eloquently demonstrated by Trump's use of it on 1/06.

You are the one being dense. A hysterical drama queen was talking nonsense and brought up the intent of the rioters.

I was addressing their intent. That you disagree with their intent is irrelevant.

Their INTENT was to stop the certification of a fraudulent vote count.

You keep carrying the torch for this woman and making the same stale argument about no firearms.
Again, who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers and you have your enemy overwhelmed?
All she needs to do is make it up through that window into the lobby and she unlocks the doors for
the angry mob who are then in the Speaker's lobby one door away from the floor of the House and
hostages ready for the mob's taking.

It's too bad this woman bought the Big Lie. It got her killed.
No amount of hand wringing will change that.
1627410865430.png

You people kept making the same old stale arguments all last year that the burning, looting, and murdering, happening in those cities were just somewhat peaceful protests.

News for you they were insurrections.

Are you saying that our congresspersons fear the people?

Then perhaps they should be listening more closely to the real heartbeat of the country and not the crazed morons, like you, who think that the wrongs of the ancient past are somehow relevant today in their futile search for systemic racism and social justice as they tear everything down in fits of childish anger and revenge.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No, you are endorsing fighting back against what people consider a compromised election. No insurrection is assumed, except by vapid morons like you.

It's amazing the mental (I use that term loosely) gymnastics TDS idiots like you do to justify your supposed viewpoints.
Fighting back? By rioting at the Capital? Talk about mental gymnastics, what part of that violent outbreak do you find justified? Legal? I mean are the courts there for shits and giggles?

Maybe just do like most losers do, step back, accept responsibility, evaluate, innovate, and hit it harder the next time. Think that might be a better alternative than adopting violence and running around screaming you were cheated? Is that not more "American"?

This is a lie.

No, it's not. YOu know it is not. Because you know exactly who I am talking about. You've seen the tape of him in the forefront of the riot, agitating for more violence and aggression, up to, during and even after the woman was killed.

The bit where you just deny it, and claim it's a lie? That is you lying.

Tell us again how you feared for your life but survived the protest after the only people with firearms, namely the Capitol police, murdered a unarmed female protestor.

I'm sure you were terrified!
The only people with firearms? BS.
There were certainly insurrectionists hiding their guns, it's called CC.
Nobody knew if Babbitt, a Military Veteran, who certainly has training with guns, had a weapon or not.

Babbitt could see the lawmakers on the other side of the window.
Trump supporters busted out a window leading directly to the lawmakers, who were in the hallway.
The two sentences above ^^^^^^^ are in FACT, true. It's not debatable.

Babbitt attempted to enter the restricted area, where the lawmakers were. Another FACT.

I'll ask you......."What was her intention, her motivation, her desired outcome, etc., after she gets through the window?"

View attachment 517923

You people kept making the same old stale arguments all last year that the burning, looting, and murdering, happening in those cities were just somewhat peaceful protests.

News for you they were insurrections.

Are you saying that our congresspersons fear the people?

Then perhaps they should be listening more closely to the real heartbeat of the country and not the crazed morons, like you, who think that the wrongs of the ancient past are somehow relevant today in their futile search for systemic racism and social justice as they tear everything down in fits of childish anger and revenge.

*****SMILE*****

LOL. Sure. Protests in cities hundreds and thousands of miles away were insurrections..determined to overthrow the government..jeez I almost can't make it through saying it with a straight face. And as I recall, there were multiple arrests after those protests.
Do you need a chiropractor? Because twisting yourself into a pretzel to excuse what went down on January 6th must be killing your back. :)

You do see the tide turning in the last election? The suburban college educated women? The people of color, a lot of whom finally got the chance to vote?..all lining up to show the last guy the door? Thank your lucky stars it didn't filter down ballot or you'd be really screwed. Those people and the yung uns coming up to vote? That's the swan song being sung for the "heartbeat of the country"....which I have no idea of what that means, other than just another attempt at division pimping.

The only people with firearms? BS.
Prove it.
There were certainly insurrectionists hiding their guns, it's called CC.
Hearsay.
Nobody knew if Babbitt, a Military Veteran, who certainly has training with guns, had a weapon or not.
More hearsay. I've seen no statement from an official force that states she had a weapon.
You can prove this or is it just more hearsay?
Trump supporters busted out a window leading directly to the lawmakers, who were in the hallway.
You've checked the backgrounds of all the people that broke those windows or is this just more hearsay?
The two sentences above ^^^^^^^ are in FACT, true. It's not debatable.
I don't believe you.
Babbitt attempted to enter the restricted area, where the lawmakers were. Another FACT.
There was a sign stating it was a restricted area? I didn't notice one in the photograph.
I'll ask you......."What was her intention, her motivation, her desired outcome, etc., after she gets through the window?"
Perhaps she just wanted a tour of the Capitol.

1627416755192.png

*****SMILE*****

LOL. Sure. Protests in cities hundreds and thousands of miles away were insurrections..determined to overthrow the government..jeez I almost can't make it through saying it with a straight face. And as I recall, there were multiple arrests after those protests.
Do you need a chiropractor? Because twisting yourself into a pretzel to excuse what went down on January 6th must be killing your back. :)

You do see the tide turning in the last election? The suburban college educated women? The people of color, a lot of whom finally got the chance to vote?..all lining up to show the last guy the door? Thank your lucky stars it didn't filter down ballot or you'd be really screwed. Those people and the yung uns coming up to vote? That's the swan song being sung for the "heartbeat of the country"....which I have no idea of what that means, other than just another attempt at division pimping.

1627417421967.png

Why don't you go have a brunch around the Capitol bistros for a few weeks and let us know how your sowing the wind for more than a year has worked out for you.

*****SMILE*****

Rewriting history is the job of you Marxist assholes.

Those 4 cops laid it out nicely.

Fucking terrorists.

And they were hired by a hitman

And we;re going to find out who that was

And we're going to oput a rope around their terrorist neck.

Prove it.

Hearsay.

More hearsay. I've seen no statement from an official force that states she had a weapon.

You've checked the backgrounds of all the people that broke those windows or is this just more hearsay?

I don't believe you.

There was a sign stating it was a restricted area? I didn't notice one in the photograph.

Perhaps she just wanted a tour of the Capitol.

View attachment 517985

*****SMILE*****

Winco said:

A Day of Rage.

Have you watched it.
It clearly shows the lawmakers on the other side of the window. 27:22
Babbitt is looking through the window. 27:19
A warning is Clearly Shouted, There's a gun, he has a gun. 28:28
Babbitt disregards the warning and Breaches the window 28:32

None of this is hearsay, it's all there on the video.

Their INTENT was to stop the certification of a fraudulent vote count.
A. It's not their call as to whether it was fraudulent or not. That's election boards and Courts...and they had ruled.

B. They certainly WERE trying to stop the certification of a legal election...and THAT is an attack on democracy

View attachment 517988

Why don't you go have a brunch around the Capitol bistros for a few weeks and let us know how your sowing the wind for more than a year has worked out for you.

*****SMILE*****

Hasn't worked out one way or the other. By now, you've wrapped yourself in such clever responses, I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore. :)
What happened on January 6th was an insurrection. Period. Today's testimony sealed it. Too bad she got shot. But as a military veteran, she should have known better.

A Day of Rage.

Have you watched it.
It clearly shows the lawmakers on the other side of the window. 27:22
Babbitt is looking through the window. 27:19
A warning is Clearly Shouted, There's a gun, he has a gun. 28:28
Babbitt disregards the warning and Breaches the window 28:32

None of this is hearsay, it's all there on the video.

1627419146964.png

So what you're saying was there was no warning offered or alternate means of de-escalation used by the Capitol police before they murdered a unarmed white female protestor at point blank range.

Other than that all I saw was a bunch of peaceful protestors singing patriotic songs and holding up Old Glory in honor.

*****SMILE*****

Hasn't worked out one way or the other. By now, you've wrapped yourself in such clever responses, I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore. :)
What happened on January 6th was an insurrection. Period. Today's testimony sealed it. Too bad she got shot. But as a military veteran, she should have known better.
1627419372857.png

But you went delusional many years ago and wouldn't know the difference anyway.

You should watch what you wish for there's always a bitter price to pay when making deals with the devil.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back