Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Rightwing idiocy.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Lack of any chance of success never slowed the Dims. It's just all about the propaganda. I say go for it! All ahead full!

In a few years you'll have QAnon running for Congress.. You'll love it.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Lack of any chance of success never slowed the Dims. It's just all about the propaganda. I say go for it! All ahead full!

In a few years you'll have QAnon running for Congress.. You'll love it.
WTF is a QAnon? Anything can run for Congress or President for that matter (as is presently being proved).

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

When the GOP decides the learn to play by the rules of Alinsky it will be great fun. We are going to play in your sandbox you little phuckers.

Good. We don't want a President Xi!

The delusions you people have.

What is even more sick, is your need for revenge.

If some republican actually tries that, it won't go anywhere. The democrats control the congress.

So have fun in your delusions while the rest of us laugh at your stupidity.

The trial is in the Senate..They already done did have the evidence it was broadcasted for everyone to see...

No, there was no evidence presented in a way in which it has historically been presented in an impeachment. Your fascism is ever more clear though.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.00.24 AM.png

Good. We don't want a President Xi!

The delusions you people have.

What is even more sick, is your need for revenge.

If some republican actually tries that, it won't go anywhere. The democrats control the congress.

So have fun in your delusions while the rest of us laugh at your stupidity.

Your delusions idiot leftist anti American fool.

Forum List

Back