Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

As long as democrats control congress and the mainstream media remains the propaganda arm of the democrat party Biden's criminal connections will go unaddressed.

Absolutely true. He molested a secret service agent's g/f during a photo shoot and the agent shoved him and was going to punch him out if had not been restrained by his fellow agents....the whole thing was covered up and the file on it destroyed.

bidenmask3-2-600x329.jpg

In 2017, the Gateway Pundit exclusively reported that a Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving then-Vice President Joe Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.

The situation got so heated, a source who was a Secret Service agent at the time told TGP, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Last edited:
Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!
There is more a case for 25th-ing Biden than there ever has for Trump.
There is no doubt that will happen if he does not resign. And sooner not later.
I think Biden should resign before they impeach him and kick him out...or use the 25th on him.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Trump is a RINO,not part of the evil corrupt two party system that your hero asswipe mass murderer constitution burner Reagan and other GOp presidents and congressmen are so they won’t do that,they are in league with the demorats.

25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!
There is more a case for 25th-ing Biden than there ever has for Trump.
There is no doubt that will happen if he does not resign. And sooner not later.
I think Biden should resign before they impeach him and kick him out...or use the 25th on him.

I think in about 6 months time they will make biden an offer he cannot refuse.

Remember what happened to Spiro Agnew?

Last edited:

Trump is a RINO,not part of the evil corrupt two party system that your hero asswipe mass murderer constitution burner Reagan and other GOp presidents and congressmen are so they won’t do that,they are in league with the demorats.

Incoherent babble....run along now Chump before I really get pissed off!

If we win the house back then we impeach him

You guys already tried to make issues out of all four of the listed "charges" and they've all been debunked.

You've got nothing

Every President from now on will enter office under investigation...

... it's the new normal.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
You're certainly going to be in shock at noon on 20Jan! :laugh:

You guys already tried to make issues out of all four of the listed "charges" and they've all been debunked.

You've got nothing
Pedo Joe is "the big guy" that Hunter referred to when dealing with China and Burisma, dipshit.......

let's see. You say:

80 million people that voted for Trump will not recognize that POS because they know he didn't win....and you are gonna be pissed about it.

Rightwing idiocy.
You really think senile Joe could pass a medical exam for mental confidency?
You really think that the guy that sexual harasses any female should be in office?
You really think a guy that takes bribes from CHINA and UKRAINE and others should be president?
You really think that the dems already didnt' have him planned to be removed with Kamala being put in likely then nominating Hilliary or Moochelle. If it is Hilliary the Ho kamela will then conveniently pass away.
Don't feel bad for him, he will pardon his family especially his son before he goes-------retire a multi millionaire--------and then step down listing some physical medical condition--such as his strokes and be free to sexual harass till the last of his days. He has already said as much.

let's see. You say:

80 million people that voted for Trump will not recognize that POS because they know he didn't win....and you are gonna be pissed about it.
Doesnt matter if they recognize it or not. The facts say that he won and I will only laugh at those 72 million idiots. :laugh:

You've got nothing
Pedo Joe is "the big guy" that Hunter referred to when dealing with China and Burisma, dipshit.......
Of course he is, lol.

let's see. You say:

Doesnt matter if they recognize it or not. The facts say that he won and I will only laugh at those 72 million idiots. :laugh:
Biden helped write the three strikes law that put thousands of black men behind bars for victimless crimes for life....and stupid fucks like yourself supports him. The joke is on you, dumb ass.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?

Obstruction of justice is fit for impeachment. That is what Clinton was impeached for. Prove me factually incorrect as opposed to the falsehoods you feel entitled to be truth.

Obstruction of justice is fit for impeachment. That is what Clinton was impeached for. Prove me factually incorrect as opposed to the falsehoods you feel entitled to be truth.
Trump obstructed the investigation into his Russian ties the entire time.

By your logic, the first impeachment was warranted.

Forum List

Back