Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!
There is more a case for 25th-ing Biden than there ever has for Trump.
There is no doubt that will happen if he does not resign. And sooner not later.

The trial is in the Senate..They already done did have the evidence it was broadcasted for everyone to see...

Your fascism is showing. The House for the first in its history called no witnesses, held no hearings, denied due process.

View attachment 442505

You gotta be fucking kidding me? You really believe this man is your savior don't you?
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Be fun if they had the information to do the trick. The beauty is Kamala would become POTUS, nobody likes her, so Trump would be our next POTUS :auiqs.jpg:

Assuming the Demonicrats don't cheat again:Boom2:

rofl

Rubepublicans ...

When the GOP decides the learn to play by the rules of Alinsky it will be great fun. We are going to play in your sandbox you little phuckers.

The GOP has learned to play by the rules of anti-American third-world Latin American tin-pot overthrowing democracy dictator rules
spoken like a true Nazi.

spoken like a true Nazi.

One of the guys on my team said the solution in Washington is round up all of the Democrats and shoot em in the head.
This country would be very different and much more safe if they had done that back in the 90s when he said it.

Last edited:
Today's illicit vote on an article of impeachment; no hearings, no witnesses, no due process, will hopefully bite the DemonRta sin the ass down the road.

It was a disgusting display.
They didn't have to call witnesses. They were there! There's nothing they need to investigate here. It's all been on the airwaves and social media for all to witness.

Good. We don't want a President Xi!

Miss Q-Anon is obviously unaware how impeachment works. I give her about three months before her scrawny ass is sent packing back to GA....or she's made irrelevant. Maybe she and Crenshaw can do a cage match. :)

how impeachment works
Like Ds do it...You pull it out of your rear end and get your party to back it up.

Articles of Impeachment to be filed Day1 on Biden.

And how is that going to work out for ya?

The strategy should be to harass biden every day for the next 4 yrs....never accept him as our President...forget about trying to unite the country --not possible....the democrats do not want that anyhow.

Republicans need to become expert protestors....organized, knowledgable, always able to defend yourselves....whatever that takes and take care of those that get arrested.....have a fund available for them to be able to get bail money and a good defense team for when they do get arrested.

Taking our fight to the streets is our only option now.

Under the biden regime what we will be faced with is taxation without representation....plus a huge likliehood of a collapsing economy....not even to mention the current plague and all the problems associated with that.

Not a time for the weak....people need to wize up, get organized and be willing to do what is required to preserve our liberties.

Good. We don't want a President Xi!

Miss Q-Anon is obviously unaware how impeachment works. I give her about three months before her scrawny ass is sent packing back to GA....or she's made irrelevant. Maybe she and Crenshaw can do a cage match. :)

how impeachment works
Like Ds do it...You pull it out of your rear end and get your party to back it up.

Yes, the democrats need a taste of their own medicine.

Articles of Impeachment to be filed Day1 on Biden.

And how is that going to work out for ya?

The strategy should be to harass biden every day for the next 4 yrs....never accept him as our President...forget about trying to unite the country --not possible....the democrats do not want that anyhow.

Republicans need to become expert protestors....organized, knowledgable, always able to defend yourselves....whatever that takes and take care of those that get arrested.....have a fund available for them to be able to get bail money and a good defense team for when they do get arrested.

Taking our fight to the streets is our only option now.

Under the biden regime what we will be faced with is taxation without representation....plus a huge likliehood of a collapsing economy....not even to mention the current plague and all the problems associated with that.

Not a time for the weak....people need to wize up, get organized and be willing to do what is required to preserve our liberties.
As soon as Biden becomes President, Whites will be moved to the back of the bus.
HSBC was forced to hire a plethora of minorities and is now in the verge of bankruptcy.

#Resist at all costs, never concede and impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.....they stole the election...do not let them steal America.

Our forefather had to fight wars overseas to defend America....it is this generation's destiny to now fight here at home in order to save America and our Christian way of life....both now will be under severe attack by the biden administration.

Forum List

Back