Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

I got it. You just want to whine, Come back when any of that shit you are whining about actually happens.

If and when it does happen it will be too late. That's why we need to know what their intentions are now. I gave you a link to Joe Biden's website. WTF more do you want?

When I was younger, I had a roommate who was constantly miserable. His life was horrible. He hated his job. If only things would change for him. He told me if A, B and C happened, which was unlikely, he'd could be happy.By some miracle of God, everything my roommate said he said he needed to be happy, happened within 2 weeks. He got a promotion at work, which included a company car, and a big raise. He met a nice woman.

I came home from work, and my roommate told me how miserable his life was. He got everything he said he wanted, but he was still miserable.

Republicans are like that. The wallow in their misery. They look for things to be angry about.
You need to get out and meet some real people for a change instead of relying on your favorite hate sites to tell you about them.

Yeah, because this is an everyday occurrence, right? And this was planned as well, right?

Where were you when the hippies in Portland took over a couple of city blocks including the police station for a couple of days?
That was different, because reasons, and feelz.

You realize that they have made claims, and taken actions about banning and confiscating guns, banning gas powered cars, and have now made their opening statements about banning gas stoves...right?

You dumb ass......
You have to understand the simplistic mindset of the average nutcase. If they haven't forcibly confiscated every last gun, gas stove, and ICE in the nation at gunpoint during a dawn raid on every house, it's not happening, no one even wants to do it, and everyone is crazy for thinking they would if they could.

The only people I have ever seen get riled up over some tweet are Braindead Dimtard Simps like the OP.

Trump used to play them like fiddles with his tweets.

Looks like Jordan is now doing the same with morons like the OP.

:auiqs.jpg:
Apparently you weren't paying attention when the left was agog over "mean tweets, mean tweets!". Or were they all, as you say, "Braindead Dimtard Simps"?

Adding to the firearm list .. Feinstein, Blumenthal and Murphy just recently submitted an Assault Weapon Ban to:

Assault Weapons Ban

• Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.

• Bans any assault weapon with the capacity to utilize a magazine that is not a fixed ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.

• Bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload. Owners may keep existing magazines.

• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.

• Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.

• Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.

• Bans bump-fire stocks and other devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire at fully automatic rates.

What the flying fuck are you talking about? A database huh? Um okay. I don’t know. I have no idea what point you’re trying to make. Even if a database was created by ME somehow, it wouldn’t make a piss difference because it is pure fantasy that someone is going to show up at your door demanding the gun you legally purchased.
Yeah, Billy that never happens....People would never do that......Stop living in Never Never Land, can you lefties grow up and read a history book for once.

Dementia took documents as VP and Senator. He broke the law, Trump didn't.
What kind of idiot are you ? Those documents were recently discovered, Biden, he didn't know they even existed. He reported them to the proper authorities and returned them immediately. Two things trump cannot say and never did. Which are criminal acts.

What kind of idiot are you ? Those documents were recently discovered, Biden, he didn't know they even existed. He reported them to the proper authorities and returned them immediately. Two things trump cannot say and never did. Which are criminal acts.

A President is allowed to have those documents. A VP or Senator is not. The mar-a-lago raid was not the first time the FBI was there. Prior they took documents they wanted and Trump gave them no resistance. For the others they requested he put a pad lock on the door which he did. They called him later stating they wanted even more documents and that's when they had a debate on which ones he was allowed to keep and which ones he had to return. In that time they went back to Mar-A-Lago and raided the place unannounced.

You can debate whether Trump was allowed those documents or not and that would be up to the court to decide. But one thing that can't be debated is a Senator is not allowed to take classified documents from the White House, especially keeping them for over 16 years. Besides illegally taking those documents, they were not secured in any way or form, another law he broke.

I read commie website. Commies are authoritarian....but this would fit republicans, not democrats.
You guys are still marching to the beat that trump set for you even after he tried to destroy our democracy, while democrats like Biden try to come up with a plan to make our country better. Sure, he has to please the super wealthy or he'd never win an election. But he has some good ideas to help us and the least among us. Something a republican would never do. It's not in their bag of tricks. A quick read below about both parties.

That is true. But republicans are more like fascists than anything else. They're rampant cronyism and corruption. Their insane no holes barred loyalty to a leader is paramount. See what I mean and the use of subterfuge and deceit, the frequent attempts to attack and belittle political opponents. And, of course all the lies. Homepage | Boston University>articles>are-trump-republicans-fascists?!-BU-Today|-Boston-Universoty

A President is allowed to have those documents. A VP or Senator is not. The mar-a-lago raid was not the first time the FBI was there. Prior they took documents they wanted and Trump gave them no resistance. For the others they requested he put a pad lock on the door which he did. They called him later stating they wanted even more documents and that's when they had a debate on which ones he was allowed to keep and which ones he had to return. In that time they went back to Mar-A-Lago and raided the place unannounced.

You can debate whether Trump was allowed those documents or not and that would be up to the court to decide. But one thing that can't be debated is a Senator is not allowed to take classified documents from the White House, especially keeping them for over 16 years. Besides illegally taking those documents, they were not secured in any way or form, another law he broke.
Sorry, not only is the Vice President allowed to view high security documents but in most cases he is required to view them. ( Relevant one's as are the following people ). Gederal Department Heads and Bureau chiefs. Who do you think creates them ? Millions every month. That might be the biggest problem here. Keeping track of all of them and over- designation of security level. I read an article years ago that 50 to 90% of these aren't even necessary.

Your either/or's are always false alternatives. Just because everyone knows what a criminal idiot that Jordan is, and no one takes him seriously, doesn't mean he's not in a position to do real damage to the DOJ's investigations.

I do hope the Democrats on the Weaponization of Government Committee start an investigation of the Durham Investigation which, according to the NYT, there was no evidence or basis to support opening the investigation at all. The Times says that the entire investigation was started to satisfy Trump's revenge fantasies, which is illegal, but it is also the exact kind of abuse that this Committee is supposed to be investigating.

Even worse, Durham and Barr were given evidence of financial crimes committed by Trump, and failed to act on it.

I see you're still here and haven't managed to find a real job is today's economy. Why is that Fuck Boi??? Why are you here night and day, demanding links you never read, and calling everyone a liar?
Anything coherent to offer, Simp?

You can't be this dumb. If nobody can buy a gas powered vehicle then eventually most won't have them. If most won't have them, then gas stations can't stay open. If gas stations can't stay open, they close down so even if you have a gas powered vehicle, there will be few places to buy fuel from yet alone be able to find a place that can repair them.
Yes, the American landscape is going to change greatly. The roadways will eventually be totally electrified. Dependence on one system once again. A very vulnerable situation to be in. We never seem to learn and all this will occur ( and much, much more ) in the next 30 years decades before the gas runs out for good, because the cost will be prohibitive. Fossil fuels will become more valuable than silver, gold and platinum, maybe even more than diamonds.

If we would have stuck to our position of the past, there is no war.

LOL, we will not get a handle on anything. A country utterly destroyed, with thousands dead and wasted billions and you consider that getting a handle on things.

Tell me, what did we accomplish in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria?

None of the nations you mentioned were even remotely similar to the Ukraine. YOU invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan. Neither nation had attacked you, although the Afghans were providing resources to Al Qaeda. You were the aggressor nation in both wars. And nobody asked you to go in.

The Ukrainians have been asked for help to get away from Russia for nearly a decade. They're doing the fighting, not you. You're supplying weapons and money - something you've done in the Middle East and Africa for decades, to keep Russia at bay.
You can't be this dumb. If nobody can buy a gas powered vehicle then eventually most won't have them. If most won't have them, then gas stations can't stay open. If gas stations can't stay open, they close down so even if you have a gas powered vehicle, there will be few places to buy fuel from yet alone be able to find a place that can repair them.

No but you can be. I read your post and all I see and remember is the evolution of the automobile. The first car I owned was a 1965 Custom Sport Convertible with an 8 cylinder engine and positraction. It ran on premium leaded gasoline. 8 miles to the gallon. Tell me Ray, can you still buy an 8 cylinder 327 engine that runs on leaded gas? How hard is it to find leaded gas, or even a mechanic that knows how to fix one of these cars? Parts are still available at wrecking yards.

The last car I owned was a Subaru, 4 wheel drive sports coupe, with heated seats, and all kinds of electronics in the motor.

You sound like those guys who said car would never replace the horse. You're going to need gas stations in every town from coast to coast to make them practical. What happens to all of the stable hands and the blacksmiths? What about the carriage makers?

It's called progress Ray. The United States became the biggest economic juggernaut by embracing new technologies, Ray. Not clinging to what isn't working now. If you lived at the time of the Revolution, you would have hated the Founding Fathers, and clung to your ties with Britain.

If we would have stuck to our position of the past, there is no war.

LOL, we will not get a handle on anything. A country utterly destroyed, with thousands dead and wasted billions and you consider that getting a handle on things.

Tell me, what did we accomplish in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria?
Afghanistan was a mistake for Russia, then US. Iraq was solely our mistake. It takes a bipartisan effort to declare and sustain a war. Today, the russian leadership has made the biggest mistake they could ever make by invading the Ukraine. No excuse, especially old Nazi Germany ones, can ever be acceptable again.
A President is allowed to have those documents. A VP or Senator is not. The mar-a-lago raid was not the first liLike time the FBI was there. Prior they took documents they wanted and Trump gave them no resistance. For the others they requested he put a pad lock on the door which he did. They called him later stating they wanted even more documents and that's when they had a debate on which ones he was allowed to keep and which ones he had to return. In that time they went back to Mar-A-Lago and raided the place unannounced.

Like I've already stated, you are very misinformed.

Forum List

Back