Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

No but you can be. I read your post and all I see and remember is the evolution of the automobile. The first car I owned was a 1965 Custom Sport Convertible with an 8 cylinder engine and positraction. It ran on premium leaded gasoline. 8 miles to the gallon. Tell me Ray, can you still buy an 8 cylinder 327 engine that runs on leaded gas? How hard is it to find leaded gas, or even a mechanic that knows how to fix one of these cars? Parts are still available at wrecking yards.

The last car I owned was a Subaru, 4 wheel drive sports coupe, with heated seats, and all kinds of electronics in the motor.

You sound like those guys who said car would never replace the horse. You're going to need gas stations in every town from coast to coast to make them practical. What happens to all of the stable hands and the blacksmiths? What about the carriage makers?

It's called progress Ray. The United States became the biggest economic juggernaut by embracing new technologies, Ray. Not clinging to what isn't working now. If you lived at the time of the Revolution, you would have hated the Founding Fathers, and clung to your ties with Britain.

Evolution is fine when people decide on it. It's not fine when government does instead of the people.

Government didn't have to force people to buy cell phones. When they came out everybody wanted one, but many couldn't afford them. Eventually the demand got better and pricess got lower. Government didn't have to force us to buy big screen television sets. Most people wanted big screens but again, couldn't afford them. When they became affordable for most people, we bought them. Cars the same thing.

Now people are being slowly forced to buy golf carts. We don't want them because we already have something that works just fine. But Communists don't want people to decide for themselves. Communists decide for people instead. Choice means freedom, and we know how the Democrat party hates freedom.

Afghanistan was a mistake for Russia, then US. Iraq was solely our mistake. It takes a bipartisan effort to declare and sustain a war. Today, the russian leadership has made the biggest mistake they could ever make by invading the Ukraine. No excuse, especially old Nazi Germany ones, can ever be acceptable again.

It was noted before it ever started that it would be a mistake but despite that, there will be no winners.

What does any of that have to do with what Jim Jordan said? Dems are trying to take these things away. No one ever in the history of the world said "those things no longer exist". Youre a fucking idiot. Take your trash arguments somewhere else. That shit aint gonna fly here.
What a stupid/retarded response.

Evolution is fine when people decide on it. It's not fine when government does instead of the people.

Government didn't have to force people to buy cell phones. When they came out everybody wanted one, but many couldn't afford them. Eventually the demand got better and costs got lower. Government didn't have to force us to buy big screen television sets. Most people wanted big screens but again, couldn't afford them. When they became affordable for most people, we bought them. Cars the same thing.

Now people are being slowly forced to buy golf carts. We don't want them because we already have something that works just fine. But Communists don't want people to decide for themselves. Communists decide for people instead. Choice means freedom, and we know how the Democrat party hates freedom.
So you want the government to stop listening to the experts that say oil, a fossil fuel that took millions of years to develop, reserves will be all used up be 2040. That's not a good idea, leading the economy to a cliff with no alternatives. Everything would collapse. You need to start thinking ahead.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
images
The drama is you. The Dems didn't cheat, but the stupid party claims the Dems did with no evidence. It's your drama.

Last edited:
Yes, the American landscape is going to change greatly. The roadways will eventually be totally electrified. Dependence on one system once again. A very vulnerable situation to be in. We never seem to learn and all this will occur ( and much, much more ) in the next 30 years decades before the gas runs out for good, because the cost will be prohibitive. Fossil fuels will become more valuable than silver, gold and platinum, maybe even more than diamonds.

The average EV costs around 60K. That means if forced, a lot of people won't be able to afford them. So then what do we do? We will be forced on public transportation, a leftist dream.

A chicken in every pot and a car in every driveway was a goal we inspired to decades ago. Now the commies want to take us backwards so we can't afford a car and back to where we started 100 years ago freezing our asses off waiting for buses every morning and afternoon.

That's why we are screwed unless we do whatever we can to make sure these authoritarian control freaks have no leadership of any kind in our government.

So you want the government to stop listening to the experts that say oil, a fossil fuel that took millions of years to develop, reserves will be all used up be 2040. That's not a good idea, leading the economy to a cliff with no alternatives. Everything would collapse. You need to start thinking ahead.

In the 70's there were gas shortages because their claim was we were running out of oil. Fast forward to today we have enough oil in this country to last us 100 years or more, and they are finding more all the time. Don't worry about it. When it really becomes a problem, we will know about it. That's besides the fact according to AOC, humans have less than 8 years before we destroy the planet and we won't have to worry about it anyway.

They don't think. They don't want to. They want Trump and DeSantis to legislate away thinking and books. Here, this is what your future looks like, that Trump and DeSantis want to create; The old movie the time machine where people had boks but didn't read them thetrailer - Google Search Problem is, it's not even a joke.

Sorry, not only is the Vice President allowed to view high security documents but in most cases he is required to view them. ( Relevant one's as are the following people ). Gederal Department Heads and Bureau chiefs. Who do you think creates them ? Millions every month. That might be the biggest problem here. Keeping track of all of them and over- designation of security level. I read an article years ago that 50 to 90% of these aren't even necessary.

It doesn't matter if they are necessary or not. A VP or Senator has no legal authority to take them yet alone declassify them. Trump declassifed everything he took with him. His declassifcation policy was anything that left the White House in his hands were automatically declassified.

This is a grievance, manipulation and paranoia-based cult. They question nothing that they're told in their world.

Another example: Steve Bannon is RECORDED laying out the whole "rigged election" scam, and it doesn't matter.

These people are a raw, open emotional wound, just waiting for more salt to be rubbed in. I just don't get it.
I get it. It’s cynical and disgusting but it works

Government didn't have to force people to buy cell phones. When they came out everybody wanted one, but many couldn't afford them. Eventually the demand got better and pricess got lower. Government didn't have to force us to buy big screen television sets. Most people wanted big screens but again, couldn't afford them. When they became affordable for most people, we bought them. Cars the same thing.

I’ve bought two cars in the last two years. None of em golf carts.

My son (who has a 2011 Prius) just bought a plug in highbrid.

No one forced him too. The price was affordable and he hates buying gas

You’re wrong again dumbfuk

I am educated and work in the technology sector. My wife is a physician, again, educated. Neither of us are formerly educated in Economics. That being said, we don’t have to be a 5-star chefs to tell you the food is good or bad, thus why we have done very well for ourselves and our family with regards to investing in the markets and real estate. We do have a financial advisor who is managing some of our money, but he hasn’t done as well as we have with our own stash, though this past year was admittedly very tough. We don’t feel any sense of economic confidence with the current direction from this administration. Frankly, the only people that do are those who let their politics get in the way of their common sense.
We don’t feel any sense of economic confidence with the current direction from this administration. You do understand this says absolutely nothing right?

Did you travel this summer and Fall? I did, and with high gas prices from coast to coast, it was wall to wall traffic, with cars, semi's, and especially campers and travel trailers. Inflation? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I get it. It’s cynical and disgusting but it works
That's the only card they have to play. Because raw arguments with substance, and if they were honest, they'd never be on this forum.

Last edited:
The drama is you. The Dems didn't cheat, but the stupid party claims the Dems did with no evidence. It's your drama.
Did you notice how the woman in the drawing she tried to use as a comeback l resembles Anita Bryant? Probably what they believe the ideal image of a woman should be. Further proving what a hypocrite she is and how they work in locked minds. She definitely needs counseling.

The idea of replacing fossil fuels with an energy source that has not been discovered or developed yet was stupid when AOC said it years ago - its still stupid.

I’ve bought two cars in the last two years. None of em golf carts.

My son (who has a 2011 Prius) just bought a plug in highbrid.

No one forced him too. The price was affordable and he hates buying gas

You’re wrong again dumbfuk

My tenant bought a used hybrid. It was fine until she had to get her plates renewed and it cost three times for the stickers as a gasoline car. She sold the damn thing she was so pissed.

Forum List

Back