Republicans Lead in Early Voting

Keep posting this stuff. That should energize the Dem vote. Complacency is what cost Hillary. Thanks for the help.

I agree. It was easy for Democrats to be complacent back in 2016. Hillary just didn't have the vitality, energy, charisma, or stamina that Joe Biden has. I swear, the guy is a fireball.

Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

I pray to the Hebrew and Gentile god to have T win
Please

Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

It's what I have been saying.

We're looking at 1984 levels of landslide. Fleetwood Mac is going to send a cease and desist letter to Trump.

Maybe you should read the article you linked to. It's very ambiguous unlike the title they gave the piece. That's typical of the Wash Examiner, playing up headlines to appease their semi-illiterate readers who don't read past a headline.

Further down in the piece:

"In other key swing states such as Florida, Democrats lead 51%-29%. Democrats lead even larger in North Carolina, which has so far returned 51% of ballots from Democrats, with only 18% from Republicans. The GOP faces its largest deficit in the swing state of Pennsylvania, with Democrats leading 77%-15%.""""
You're missing the point.

The Democrat lead in those states WONT match the Trump turnout on November 3rd. Unless you vote twice, you wont be able to make up the difference.

I posted the video you wont watch for a reason. Your loss. Your ignorance.

Last edited:
Hurray Muskegon!

Trump just keeps going from morning to late at night

Trump mentions this at minute 21

Last edited:

Maybe you should read the article you linked to. It's very ambiguous unlike the title they gave the piece. That's typical of the Wash Examiner, playing up headlines to appease their semi-illiterate readers who don't read past a headline.

Further down in the piece:

"In other key swing states such as Florida, Democrats lead 51%-29%. Democrats lead even larger in North Carolina, which has so far returned 51% of ballots from Democrats, with only 18% from Republicans. The GOP faces its largest deficit in the swing state of Pennsylvania, with Democrats leading 77%-15%.""""
You're missing the point.

The Democrat lead in those states WONT match the Trump turnout on November 3rd. Unless you vote twice, you wont be able to make up the difference.

I posted the video you wont watch for a reason. Your loss. Your ignorance.
If T wins by miracle : will he exterminate antifa and break up the tech cartel and close down fake news

Is the Christian and Jewish god the same or different beings ??
Hang on I'll call and find out...

1602976261854.png

So I do a little reading.......Michigan can't even start to process absentee ballots until the morning of election day so how do they know who is sending in their ballots? I think this is just people guessing for the most part what is happening.

So I do a little reading.......Michigan can't even start to process absentee ballots until the morning of election day so how do they know who is sending in their ballots? I think this is just people guessing for the most part what is happening.
No. I dont know why but you can see if it's a Democrat or republican ballot. I dont like that and it's why we dont trust mail in

No. I dont know why but you can see if it's a Democrat or republican ballot. I dont like that and it's why we dont trust mail in

I don't believe that is so. General election ballots are non partisan. There isn't a (R) ballot and a (D) ballot and even if there was as I note Michigan can't even start processing them until the day of the election.

I don't believe that is so. General election ballots are non partisan. There isn't a (R) ballot and a (D) ballot and even if there was as I note Michigan can't even start processing them until the day of the election.

View attachment 403202

Some lady on youtube......to also note, in the primaries there are (R) and (D) ballots.

View attachment 403202

Some lady on youtube......to also note, in the primaries there are (R) and (D) ballots.
Sorry, but I threw away all of Gretchen's mailings to get me to vote by mail. The fact is, they know. That doesnt require your belief

There is a huge difference between black Republicans and those blacks on the Democrat plantation

Forum List

Back