Republicans Lead in Early Voting

So I do a little reading.......Michigan can't even start to process absentee ballots until the morning of election day so how do they know who is sending in their ballots? I think this is just people guessing for the most part what is happening.
No. I dont know why but you can see if it's a Democrat or republican ballot. I dont like that and it's why we dont trust mail in

I don't believe that is so. General election ballots are non partisan. There isn't a (R) ballot and a (D) ballot and even if there was as I note Michigan can't even start processing them until the day of the election.
View attachment 403202

Some lady on youtube......to also note, in the primaries there are (R) and (D) ballots.
Sorry, but I threw away all of Gretchen's mailings to get me to vote by mail. The fact is, they know. That doesnt require your belief

Simply stating it's a fact doesn't make it one.

Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

Maybe you should read the article you linked to. It's very ambiguous unlike the title they gave the piece. That's typical of the Wash Examiner, playing up headlines to appease their semi-illiterate readers who don't read past a headline.

Further down in the piece:

"In other key swing states such as Florida, Democrats lead 51%-29%. Democrats lead even larger in North Carolina, which has so far returned 51% of ballots from Democrats, with only 18% from Republicans. The GOP faces its largest deficit in the swing state of Pennsylvania, with Democrats leading 77%-15%.""""
That sounds like some shenanigans going on.

Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

They literally have no intention of honoring the vote count.

Here in Washington state, we have no other choice but vote by mail and been that way since 2011. I don't remember if there are those barcode stickers with your name on it or not, I'll have to check on that when I get my ballot. They weren't sent out until yesterday (Oct. 16th).

Anyway, I recently found out that you can track your ballot online with the county elections office......to see if they received it and to check your vote(s) were counted correctly. I've also heard some other states have that safeguard in place as well, but I don't know if all states do or not.

Data out of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio indicates that registered Republicans are returning ballots at about the same rate as registered Democrats in the battleground states.

That is why they call them battlegrounds
I know there is a lot of cheating in Wisconsin---but I gotta tell you democrates or republicans in Michigan that I am hearing from HATE the dem Governor---I mean hate. Can't help but think that Michigan goes for Trump and every other republican that they can find just to rebel against the dem leadership and their lock downs at this point.

I pray to the Hebrew and Gentile god to have T win
Please
I have my fingers and toes crossed hoping that he wins as well. MAGA.

Data out of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio indicates that registered Republicans are returning ballots at about the same rate as registered Democrats in the battleground states.

That is why they call them battlegrounds
I know there is a lot of cheating in Wisconsin---but I gotta tell you democrates or republicans in Michigan that I am hearing from HATE the dem Governor---I mean hate. Can't help but think that Michigan goes for Trump and every other republican that they can find just to rebel against the dem leadership and their lock downs at this point.

Cheating?
You guys are already planning for your defeat

Now, tell us about the Deep State

but I gotta tell you democrates or republicans in Michigan that I am hearing from HATE the dem Governor---I mean hate.

Only among Fox News viewers

Whitmer has 51 percent approval vs 41 percent disapprove. That is a 10 percent favorable
That poll was before the kidnap attempt. Now, Michigan is rallying around their Governor

Forum List

Back