Republicans, I have a feeling...

Bullshit. Voter fraud explains the clown's win. End of story.

Not so fast shyster. That is a pretty serious claim. I would like to see your poof. I'm sure you would not come to the most rootin tootin MB on the internets and tell a fib...ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo...... Share! or be L7.

Wait. Smugly, a felon, is suddenly worried about confirmation?

Smugz, you dip shit, go suck another bag of dicks.

There is no voter fraud, except when there is voter fraud | Questions and Observations

Why I gotta be the felon? That "incedent" with the alleged stolen plane in Florida was knocked down to a misdemeanor. A real good lawyer like you should have known that as I already told ya I only did 4 months for it.

Not so fast shyster. That is a pretty serious claim. I would like to see your poof. I'm sure you would not come to the most rootin tootin MB on the internets and tell a fib...ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo...... Share! or be L7.

Wait. Smugly, a felon, is suddenly worried about confirmation?

Smugz, you dip shit, go suck another bag of dicks.

There is no voter fraud, except when there is voter fraud | Questions and Observations

Why I gotta be the felon? That "incedent" with the alleged stolen plane in Florida was knocked down to a misdemeanor. A real good lawyer like you should have known that as I already told ya I only did 4 months for it.

Felons commit felonies.

Your lawyer got it knocked down to a misdemeanor -- maybe -- if you can be believed.

But, your credibility isn't exactly --

existent.

Oh, Gaea's achin' pancreas. How about we set up a government bureau to call each citizen every morning to remind them to take their wallet?

You're just desperately grasping at straws.

The only desperate people I see are the ones trying to make it harder to vote because if everyone voted, their guy would lose.

Then why are you avoiding the link I just posted?

Because your argument was debunked with another link further into your thread

States accept other forms of ID than drivers licences.

BINGO! There is not one solid valid reason to be against Voter I.D. and there is MORE THAN ENOUGH time to get it before the election... more smoke and mirrors to protect corruption at the polls, however miniscule.
They only care about voter fraud when it benefits non-Democrats.

Otherwise, they pretend it doesn't exist.

Ummm...the Republicans admitted themselves that it isn't a problem.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

You know some real shitheads... making a special trip across the ocean for something as meaningless as voting. F-ing stupid.

BINGO! There is not one solid valid reason to be against Voter I.D. and there is MORE THAN ENOUGH time to get it before the election... more smoke and mirrors to protect corruption at the polls, however miniscule.
They only care about voter fraud when it benefits non-Democrats.

Otherwise, they pretend it doesn't exist.

Ummm...the Republicans admitted themselves that it isn't a problem.
Oh, sure, NOW you believe Republicans. :lol:

Nevertheless, it looks like they were wrong, huh? The convictions in the Franken race prove it.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

Well, at least you can be rational and realize that conservatives are not looking to prevent anyone from voting.

That being said, with the internet today, there is no excuse for being as inaccurate as you are with this post regarding "massive accounts of voter fraud". If there weren't, this wouldn't be an issue.

At least 44 states have seen charges or convictions for voter fraud in the last 10 years, according to a vote fraud study from the Republican National Lawyers Association. Charges have included voter impersonation, vote buying, absentee ballot fraud and double voting. In 2010, a Nebraska man was arrested after investigators said he submitted nearly 200 phony names during a drive for a minority voter registration group. Last year, a Mississippi NAACP official was convicted of fraudulently casting absentee ballots in the names of 10 people—four of whom were dead—after forensics matched her DNA to the envelope seals.

TheBlaze Magazine Exclusive Report: Voter Fraud Threatens Your Vote | TheBlaze.com

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Sorry I just don't see having to present photo I.D. to vote as that big of a burden considering the number of other things we have to show a photo I.D. to do.

What stupid hypocracy we see here. The Republican leaders are at least a bit more honest. They admit that the whole purpose of the laws are to disenfranchise people in order to win elections.

Judge Upholds Penn. Voter ID Law; GOP Admits Law Designed to "Allow" Mitt Romney to "Win the State"

On Wednesday, a Pennsylvania judge upheld a controversial voter ID law that critics say could disqualify hundreds of thousands of voters. Republican lawmakers have openly admitted the law was designed to impact the result of the November election. In June, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Mike Turzai listed off a number of legislative accomplishments. "Voter ID, which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: Done," Turzai said. Meanwhile, Florida, New Mexico and other states are being accused of purging voters ahead of the election. "Whenever states determine that they want to purge their rolls or clean up their rolls, it takes time. It has to be done efficiently and effectively. And waiting to do so so very close up to an election always raises concerns about why a state is doing it so close to an election," says Nicole Austin-Hillery of the Brennan Center for Justice. "We’re always concerned about errors and the fact that innocent people, individuals who are indeed eligible registered voters, we’re always worried about whether those people may be erroneously kicked off the rolls."

"Voter ID, which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: Done," Turzai said.

It's true, voter ID, by preventing Dem fraud, is going to allow Romney to win Pennsylvania.

What stupid hypocracy we see here. The Republican leaders are at least a bit more honest. They admit that the whole purpose of the laws are to disenfranchise people in order to win elections.

Judge Upholds Penn. Voter ID Law; GOP Admits Law Designed to "Allow" Mitt Romney to "Win the State"

On Wednesday, a Pennsylvania judge upheld a controversial voter ID law that critics say could disqualify hundreds of thousands of voters. Republican lawmakers have openly admitted the law was designed to impact the result of the November election. In June, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Mike Turzai listed off a number of legislative accomplishments. "Voter ID, which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: Done," Turzai said. Meanwhile, Florida, New Mexico and other states are being accused of purging voters ahead of the election. "Whenever states determine that they want to purge their rolls or clean up their rolls, it takes time. It has to be done efficiently and effectively. And waiting to do so so very close up to an election always raises concerns about why a state is doing it so close to an election," says Nicole Austin-Hillery of the Brennan Center for Justice. "We’re always concerned about errors and the fact that innocent people, individuals who are indeed eligible registered voters, we’re always worried about whether those people may be erroneously kicked off the rolls."

"Voter ID, which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: Done," Turzai said.

It's true, voter ID, by preventing Dem fraud, is going to allow Romney to win Pennsylvania.

That's what the idiot liberal Dumbocrat rage is all about. They know they will have nearly zero power once elections are legal and free from fraud.

That's what the idiot liberal Dumbocrat rage is all about. They know they will have nearly zero power once elections are legal and free from fraud.

Turzai's statement shows that the new law has nothing to do with voter fraud...how can you possibly defend it?

Turzai's statement shows that the new law has nothing to do with voter fraud...how can you possibly defend it?

His statement shows that once liberals are unable to continue cheating, fair elections in Pennsylvania will result in a Romney win.

Why is showing an ID before you vote bad, but showing an ID before I buy a new gun or ammo a good thing?

Why is showing an ID before you vote bad, but showing an ID before I buy a new gun or ammo a good thing?

Why are you suddenly so comfortable with the further erosion of your freedoms?
It's your right to vote, why should any impediment be put in place for that?

I STILL don't understand why anybody objects to voter ID.

Of course making IDs easily available is the first step to supporting this law.

IN many places in the USA getting a legal ID is a complete pain in one's ass.

We need to make getting ones IDs a lot easier than it is right now for many of us.

Why is showing an ID before you vote bad, but showing an ID before I buy a new gun or ammo a good thing

I STILL don't understand why anybody objects to voter ID.

Of course making IDs easily available is the first step to supporting this law.

IN many places in the USA getting a legal ID is a complete pain in one's ass.

We need to make getting ones IDs a lot easier than it is right now for many of us.

Do you object using the same principle with firearms?

Why is showing an ID before you vote bad, but showing an ID before I buy a new gun or ammo a good thing

**sigh**

**sigh**

Same as before

Forum List

Back