Where are all my Jewish Friends?

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Where are all my Jewish Friends? ? I am not used to this Silence ! It is not the usual behavior of sitting back while these IDIOTS make fools at of themselves at my Jewish friends expense! This is not only just a Jewish issue, but an American issue. There is a movement that is radicalizing our youth and these radicals go will go after the Jews to start but if history have ever taught you anything, you know it never ends with just us.. Don’t your remember saying “NEVER AGAIN”? Well this is “AGAIN”
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THOSE MORONS PARADING AROUND AND BREAKING OUR LAWS AT OUR EXPENSE.

Where are all my Jewish Friends? ? I am not used to this Silence ! It is not the usual behavior of sitting back while these IDIOTS make fools at of themselves at my Jewish friends expense! This is not only just a Jewish issue, but an American issue. There is a movement that is radicalizing our youth and these radicals go will go after the Jews to start but if history have ever taught you anything, you know it never ends with just us.. Don’t your remember saying “NEVER AGAIN”? Well this is “AGAIN”
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THOSE MORONS PARADING AROUND AND BREAKING OUR LAWS AT OUR EXPENSE.
"Never Again" only applies in Israel. Jews here are too wimpy to fight back.

The Hamas Protesters are being financed and organized by radical left bigots who hate America.

sorosnaziposdemocrat2.jpg

Decent Jews are at home mortified that their homeland is run by a Hitler impersonator and a Nazi .

Non Jews are so embarrassed at their dreadful situation .

Let's hope that you exterminate the Nazi control in Israel and rejoin decent humanity .

Otherwise Israel risks being destroyed

Decent Jews are at home mortified that their homeland is run by a Hitler impersonator and a Nazi .

Non Jews are so embarrassed at their dreadful situation .

Let's hope that you exterminate the Nazi control in Israel and rejoin decent humanity .

Otherwise Israel risks being destroyed
YOU MAY ASK, HOW STUPID CAN A POSTER GET? You just got your answer right here with this guys post

Forum List

Back