Republicans, first pass an Energy Bill, then Impeach Joe Biden

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Republicans need to pressure Biden on ENERGY by immediately passing the API 10 Point Plan

Then Republicans need to investigate and IMPEACH Joe Biden

Any other priority actions by Republicans in the first 90-days?

Republicans need to pressure Biden on ENERGY by immediately passing the API 10 Point Plan

Defund the 87,000 IRS agents. As for impeachment lets if they get anything off the laptop business and from the whistleblowers first. Let the demrats do impeachment without cause. Of course the GOP messed up with Clinton they kicked over the wrong rock back in 1998-99.

1667778381627.png

1667778463447.png

The GOP congress should also approve the Budapest Memorandum guaranteeing Ukraine's security, as committed to if Ukraine gave up their nukes.

I wonder if Surada is going to agree with this. She is always quoting the API---when her pretzel logic twists their reports to resemble her democrat narrative. LOL

The energy thing is good. The endless investigations and committees is the same bullshit Democrats have been fleecing the tax payer with since Trump beat Hillary out of her turn. Biden will eventually go full potato, let his own party 25th him.

The energy thing is good. The endless investigations and committees is the same bullshit Democrats have been fleecing the tax payer with since Trump beat Hillary out of her turn. Biden will eventually go full potato, let his own party 25th him.
Let this lame duck keep doing what he is doing for the remainder of his term while keeping him in check. Joe Biden is the best gift the DNC could have ever given the republicans.

1. Impeach Biden and all his puppeteers.
2. Send them all to Gitmo.
3. Open ALL oil pipelines.
4. Pass legislation on rent control.
5. Lower food and gas prices to 2018 prices.
6. Lower healthcare and medicine costs.
7. Raise minimum wage to $12.00 hr.
8. Punish American companies for price gouging and sending work overseas.
9. Shut the borders DOWN and LOCK THEM, and throw away the key!!!!
Kill anything that slithers across the border!
10. Get back our good relations with Russia and N. Korea.
11. Clean up the public school system.
12. Exterminate ALL pedophiles and pedophile organizations in this country!!

The party has nothing to do with the 25th Amendment.

Far too many conservative are like ignorant liberals.

Thats state minimum wage, I'm talking federal. Or at least double it from $7.50.

I think the last time they raised minimum wage was back in the 80's.
Sorry, I am not a proponent of increased minimum wage. That is an entry level wage for unskilled labor. Raising the minimum just to increase those wages is counterintuitive to promoting ambition and increasing the value of the employee to the company. I could even see a case for paying someone for the "value" they provide for the company. That would be a boon for many high performing employees while not rewarding under performing employees.

Yeah, put the kaibosh on 87,000 IRS goons.

I think McCarthy is already on board with that. He may be a politician, but he knows MAGA is steering the ship.

McConnell I'm a lot less confident in, but we can cross that bridge after we explode the Dems in 2 days.

Harris and some of the politicians in Congress are in the Democratic party. So........
You're wasting your time with that moron. He wants to lecture anyone that will listen while telling you that his daughter served in the CALVARY. I guess this supposed lifer doesn't realize that Calvary was the hill that Jesus was crucified on and the horse soldiers of the US Army are the CAVALRY.

Let this lame duck keep doing what he is doing for the remainder of his term while keeping him in check. Joe Biden is the best gift the DNC could have ever given the republicans.

I have to admit, it's not a bad point!

I'm conflicted about this. There's no doubt that Biden is thee most eminently impeachable President in history.

On the other hand, the DNC does give us Christmas every day that they prop up his senile incompetence.

Decisions, decisions.

Hey, at least it's a target rich environment!

Your ignorance is showing again! Congress has nothing to do with the 25th Amendment either!

Do some research!
“Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.”

Forum List

Back