Joe Biden Ignores ‘Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens’

This is because Biden is an accessory to murder by letting these third worlders in to kill White people.

When are Trump's asseaters like you going to recognize the cops who died as a result of his coup attempt on Jan. 6, a day that will live in infamy?

they have a day for that?......

I didn't celebrate it, acknowledge it, or even know it existed. Just like you and Biden, I didn't know. Does that make us "pieces of shit" as well?

To tell you the truth, I have my doubts that the OP even knew about it until they came across it on one of their right wing anti Biden news sites.

When are Trump's asseaters like you going to recognize the cops who died as a result of his coup attempt on Jan. 6, a day that will live in infamy?
No cops died liar, and there was no coup attempt, liar, but one cop murdered a woman for nothing.

This is because Biden is an accessory to murder by letting these third worlders in to kill White people.

Biden was too busy being briefed on the punishments for the 'Whipping Haitians' and the 'Rubber Bullet Shooters' border patrol agents. It's all about priorities.

I didn't celebrate it, acknowledge it, or even know it existed. Just like you and Biden, I didn't know. Does that make us "pieces of shit" as well?

To tell you the truth, I have my doubts that the OP even knew about it until they came across it on one of their right wing anti Biden news sites.
even if i knew i wouldnt have done anything...

Forum List

Back