Republicans, first pass an Energy Bill, then Impeach Joe Biden

WTF? Ukraine long ago lived up to it's end of the deal and gave up all of it's nukes.
Yep. The US (+France & Britain) committed to guaranteeing Ukraine's sovereignty.
We need the House and Senate to ratify the Budapest Memorandum, and recommend admittance into NATO.

Yep. The US (+France & Britain) committed to guaranteeing Ukraine's sovereignty.
We need the House and Senate to ratify the Budapest Memorandum, and recommend admittance into NATO.
Memorandum is non-binding.

The Budapest Memorandum was negotiated at political level, but it is not entirely clear whether the instrument is devoid entirely of legal provisions. It refers to assurances, but unlike guarantees, it does not impose a legal obligation of military assistance on its parties.[1][46] According to Stephen MacFarlane, a professor of international relations, "It gives signatories justification if they take action, but it does not force anyone to act in Ukraine."

As far as NATO membership, there is a requirement for new members to have a settled territorial disputes. Which means admission can't happen untill Ukraine either outright gains control of DNR/LNR/Crimea or they conceed some of that land to Russia.

Last edited:
Memorandum is non-binding.

The Budapest Memorandum was negotiated at political level, but it is not entirely clear whether the instrument is devoid entirely of legal provisions. It refers to assurances, but unlike guarantees, it does not impose a legal obligation of military assistance on its parties.[1][46] According to Stephen MacFarlane, a professor of international relations, "It gives signatories justification if they take action, but it does not force anyone to act in Ukraine."
As far as NATO membership, there is a requirement for new members to have a settled territorial disputes. Which means admission can't happen untill Ukraine either outright gains control of DNR/LNR/Crimea or they conceed some of that land to Russia.
Ok
1. Enforce the Budapest Memorandum and get Russia out of Ukraine
2. Then admit Ukraine into NATO.

Read the first part of the 25th Amendment section 4 you ass. Your ignoring that for some reason that is beyond comprehension.

“Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

That means Congress can pass a law specifying who is authorized to remove someone under the 25th Amendment other than the principal officers of the executive departments. There is no such law. The principal officers of the executive departments are designated by 5 U.S. Code § 101. Congress cannot pass a law changing the required body without the President's approval, which means it could not be done while he is believed to be impaired, because all he would need to do is veto it.

The principal officers of the executive departments are designated by 5 U.S. Code § 101.

Your ignorance and inability to read have failed you yet again.

Republicans need to pressure Biden on ENERGY by immediately passing the API 10 Point Plan

Then Republicans need to investigate and IMPEACH Joe Biden

Any other priority actions by Republicans in the first 90-days?
Listen, you little fossil fuel whores, give it up! This country is going sustainable and there's nothing you can do about it! Now go tell this to your petroleum pimps!

That means Congress can pass a law specifying who is authorized to remove someone under the 25th Amendment other than the principal officers of the executive departments. There is no such law. The principal officers of the executive departments are designated by 5 U.S. Code § 101. Congress cannot pass a law changing the required body without the President's approval, which means it could not be done while he is believed to be impaired, because all he would need to do is veto it.

The principal officers of the executive departments are designated by 5 U.S. Code § 101.

Your ignorance and inability to read have failed you yet again.
I did not say anything about passing laws. What I did point out is that Congress can transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives that the President is unable to carry out their duties. You keep insisting that Congress has no part in 25th actions.

I did not say anything about passing laws. What I did point out is that Congress can transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives that the President is unable to carry out their duties. You keep insisting that Congress has no part in 25th actions.
Congress does NOT have any part in it. The Speaker and President pro tempore are notified, They don't do anything.

I keep telling you that you need remedial reading instruction and every post you make confirms that.

Congress does NOT have any part in it. The Speaker and President pro tempore are notified, They don't do anything.

I keep telling you that you need remedial reading instruction and every post you make confirms that.
If they notify The Speaker and President pro tempore then Congress started the fucking process you moron. Then there is the part where if the President disagrees Congress can vote to install the Vice-President with a 2/3rds vote. You keep insisting that Congress has no involvement and I have shown that they can. I'm not arguing about this pointless shit anymore.

If they notify The Speaker and President pro tempore then Congress started the fucking process you moron. Then there is the part where if the President disagrees Congress can vote to install the Vice-President with a 2/3rds vote. You keep insisting that Congress has no involvement and I have shown that they can. I'm not arguing about this pointless shit anymore.

How do you figure they started the process? The Vice President and a majority of the officers of the executive departments is what the 25th Amendment says invoke the amendment.

Why do you keep skipping those words about the President disagreeing? I pointed that out to you many posts back. Are you carrying cement around in your head instead of a brain? Until the President disagrees, Congress is NOT involved!

You are arguing in circles, ignoring the fact that I have proven you wrong.

Listen, you little fossil fuel whores, give it up! This country is going sustainable and there's nothing you can do about it! Now go tell this to your petroleum pimps!
LOL!! I'm a PE, you're the whore. If you want to debate real numbers, put up real numbers.
This country can't go sustainable, not for many years.
Just look at CA as an example, they can't keep the lights on with sustainable, DUH.

Research the power needs of the US and the available sustainable and fossil and nuclear power supply before you speak thru your bush.

1667860121582.png

Last edited:
Is the Budapest Memorandum a treaty? No, it is not.
If so, who signed it? Bubba Clinton
In any case, the House does not ratify treaties, but the Senate does.
So did Ukraine give up their nukes for nothing? Were they scammed?

Do the signatories have any responsibility to Ukraine?

My assumption is that the Senate can consider it a "treaty".

LOL!! I'm a PE, you're the whore. If you want to debate real numbers, put up real numbers.
This country can't go sustainable, not for many years.
Just look at CA as an example, they can't keep the lights on with sustainable, DUH.

Research the power needs of the US and the available sustainable and fossil and nuclear power supply before you speak thru your bush.

View attachment 722229
Dude, I'm a electrical designer. This is a subject I know something about. Sustainable energy is the fastest growing job market in the country.

1. Impeach Biden and all his puppeteers.
2. Send them all to Gitmo.
3. Open ALL oil pipelines.
4. Pass legislation on rent control.
5. Lower food and gas prices to 2018 prices.
6. Lower healthcare and medicine costs.
7. Raise minimum wage to $12.00 hr.
8. Punish American companies for price gouging and sending work overseas.
9. Shut the borders DOWN and LOCK THEM, and throw away the key!!!!
Kill anything that slithers across the border!
10. Get back our good relations with Russia and N. Korea.
11. Clean up the public school system.
12. Exterminate ALL pedophiles and pedophile organizations in this country!!
Trump has been fighting against rent control his whole life. The GOP won't support it as long as the are in Trump asskissing mode

The GOP hate the minimum wage and often call to abolish it. So not likely.

The food oil and medical companies are among the biggest lobbying interests in the country. They have people in both parties in their pocket...and they don't want prices lowered. So, 5 and 6 are not likely. Neither is 8, since the GOP response to outsource is usually to give the companies more tax cuts.

Fuck Russia and North Korea.

Forum List

Back