Republicans, first pass an Energy Bill, then Impeach Joe Biden

Dude, I'm a electrical designer. This is a subject I know something about. Sustainable energy is the fastest growing job market in the country.
Got a BSEE? Pass the EIT? Going to test for your license?

You still haven't posted any real numbers regarding electrical usage vs capacity?
Still talking thru your bush?
I'm waiting.

I hear all this "Impeach Joe Biden" crap, but I don't hear a reason. Did he try to balckmail a foreign country to get an investigation on his political opponent? Or maybe he incited an Insurrection on the United States Capitol? Which is it?

You MAGA nuts better pick someone else for the 2024 presidential run. trump is getting more unhinged every day, calling people animals and getting his lawyer to heavy hand a probably political opponent in 2024.

If he doesn't want a war, why is he constantly threatening the use of nuclear weapons?
Ukrainian victory is my strategy.
1. Putin thinks NATO won't respond if he uses tactical nukes. I hope someone disabused him of that notion.
2. Is that reasonable military analysis or wishful thinking, that Ukraine could defeat Russia?
Have you looked at their respective military strengths?

Why keep a proxy war going and going and going? I prefer an exit ramp, Putin knows he can't take Ukraine.

I hear all this "Impeach Joe Biden" crap, but I don't hear a reason. Did he try to blackmail a foreign country to get an investigation on his political opponent? Or maybe he incited an Insurrection on the United States Capitol? Which is it?

You MAGA nuts better pick someone else for the 2024 presidential run. trump is getting more unhinged every day, calling people animals and getting his lawyer to heavy hand a probably political opponent in 2024.
1. There are many potential articles of impeachment for Biden. I'll give you one, he allowed an invasion thru open borders in violation of the US Constitution.
2. Trump's phone call was legitimately requesting an investigation into corruption by the Biden Crime Family.
3. The FBI said Trump did not incite anything. Stop lying, and start proving.
4. You should worry about who to run for president in 2024.

Republicans need to pressure Biden on ENERGY by immediately passing the API 10 Point Plan

Then Republicans need to investigate and IMPEACH Joe Biden

Any other priority actions by Republicans in the first 90-days?
If Biden was removed from office all that gets us is the loathesome Harris as president and god know whom she would appoint as her VP. Not worth the risk.

Let this lame duck keep doing what he is doing for the remainder of his term while keeping him in check. Joe Biden is the best gift the DNC could have ever given the republicans.
That’s what this Election is all about…. Keeping Biden-Harris and their handlers from further fucking the US Economy. Democrats don’t want to talk economics and when they do it’s always an excuse as to why the economy sucks so bad under them.

Did he try to balckmail a foreign country to get an investigation on his political opponent?
Not an investigation. He did try and threaten the Saudis to delay a decision by one month to help his party in the mid terms.

But that was okay because he is a dem. Using FP to influence the elections is okay when you are a dem....

My OP went down the tubes last night. The dems skillfully fended off a red wave with the help of their MSM.
I'm glad I don't live in one of their crime infested urban plantations.

Got a BSEE? Pass the EIT? Going to test for your license?

You still haven't posted any real numbers regarding electrical usage vs capacity?
Still talking thru your bush?
I'm waiting.
I've done everything but stamp a drawing, asshole! And you are nothing but a fossil fuel whore! As for links, I haven't learned how to copy and paste them on my phone.

I hear all this "Impeach Joe Biden" crap, but I don't hear a reason. Did he try to balckmail a foreign country to get an investigation on his political opponent? Or maybe he incited an Insurrection on the United States Capitol? Which is it?

Old Joe campaigned on increasing the MW to $15. He lied.

I've done everything but stamp a drawing, asshole! And you are nothing but a fossil fuel whore! As for links, I haven't learned how to copy and paste them on my phone.
OK, so you're an electrical designer, very cool.
Done everything but a BS, EIT, and a PE license apparently.

So you still can't debate with real numbers like a licensed engineer who is actually responsible for the designs. Name calling is childish and unprofessional. Thanks for playing kid.

OK, so you're an electrical designer, very cool.
Done everything but a BS, EIT, and a PE license apparently.

So you still can't debate with real numbers like a licensed engineer who is actually responsible for the designs. Name calling is childish and unprofessional. Thanks for playing kid.
Take your condescending attitude and shove it up your ass! All your license proves, is that you can pass tests! Big whoop! I've got over 30 years of real world experience and sustainable energy is the fastest growing job market in the country. Now GFY grandpa!

Take your condescending attitude and shove it up your ass! All your license proves, is that you can pass tests! Big whoop! I've got over 30 years of real world experience and sustainable energy is the fastest growing job market in the country. Now GFY grandpa!
Gee, my grandkids know how to put a battery in a toy. How did you say that? Big whoop!

Forum List

Back