Republicans, do you support Texas' Republican governor's decision to shut down bars?

Do you agree with Greg Abbot's decision to close bars?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No. Liberation is imperative

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Conservatives are in a dilemma here because they support the "liberation" of states and on the other hand this member of their party is shutting down bars after reopening them.
I will post a phone so you can state your opinion.

We're in a dilemma because you say so? WTF is wrong with you?
Actually, I told you why you're in a dilemma, and now you're playing dumb, pretending that I didn't tell you why you right wing nuts are in a dilemma.
read the thread and stop playing dumb about your love for "liberation" and your love for right wing governors
Your poll results say otherwise, liar.
you think I'm sad because a republican guy is being trashed by Republicans? LOL

Conservatives are in a dilemma here because they support the "liberation" of states and on the other hand this member of their party is shutting down bars after reopening them.

Actually, I told you why you're in a dilemma, and now you're playing dumb, pretending that I didn't tell you why you right wing nuts are in a dilemma.
read the thread and stop playing dumb about your love for "liberation" and your love for right wing governors
Your poll results say otherwise, liar.
you think I'm sad because a republican guy is being trashed by Republicans? LOL
Blather, rinse, repeat, deflect. party line aren't you?

Fuck off PROG, you didn't tell anyone dick. Conservatives don't stink I mean think like you assholes, most of us have spines. I could give flying fuck what political party introduces bad legislation. On the flip side, your party cannot be defended, let me know when you drop your balls and call em who they are.
Your English is so bad. Are you a Russian?
And now he starts to derail his own topic.
Just go vote in my poll against the Republican guy and shut up.
I did vote in it liar.
Thanks. The fringiness of the kooks in here is in display. Just what I wanted my poll to show. Even Republican governors are Marx compared to you loons.

He's reacting to the situation, based on the data he is getting.

He isn't going back to full lockdown, just pumping the brakes.
And in the process destroying peoples lives.

Governors have the power to do this, regardless of if we like it our not. Quarantine precautions including limits on areas of assembly are known government powers.

Better to pump the brakes then have to stop and turn off the car.

Fuck off PROG, you didn't tell anyone dick. Conservatives don't stink I mean think like you assholes, most of us have spines. I could give flying fuck what political party introduces bad legislation. On the flip side, your party cannot be defended, let me know when you drop your balls and call em who they are.

Yep, part Russian. My English is awesome because I'm self-taught and I wasn't indoctrinated. You on the other hand wrote a run-on sentence in the OP.

Last edited:
Abbott is not worth shit. He never was. He is just a stupid liar. He did this with his abortion law case, too. His solicitor general said it was something about "safety," after the AMA, etc. argued against it.

The fact that Conservatives disagreeing with Republicans in power gives lefties a hard on is hilarious.

Lefties never disagree with Dims. Even when Obama said marriage was between a man and woman...you homophobic fucks.

Looks like you really triggered them OP.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yup. Having to criticize a Republican governor got them really cranky.
Hey lying scum, I sent the gov a letter. I hope he chokes on it.
It won't hurt anyone to drink at home and could be better for the whole state. Have one and relax.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is where sheep liberals don’t understand freewill.

Anyone can disagree with a politician, you dumb asses.

Try it sometime.
Anyone can disagree with a politician you say??

Tell that to this Texan.....since he disagreed with Trump, Trumpers lost their shit and now he is stepping down...the only black Republican in the whole House... B9321811606Z_1_20160419190938_000_GNJE416G5_1-0.jpg

NO! If another con runs against him, they've got my vote. You didn't expect these answers did you?
Just like you don't expect another con to run against him......hypotheticals are fun when you don't have to back it up....

The fact that Conservatives disagreeing with Republicans in power gives lefties a hard on is hilarious.

Lefties never disagree with Dims. Even when Obama said marriage was between a man and woman...you homophobic fucks.
But I thought Obama was gay and ordered everyone else to be gay...and that is how we got gay marriage?

NO! If another con runs against him, they've got my vote. You didn't expect these answers did you?
Just like you don't expect another con to run against him......hypotheticals are fun when you don't have to back it up....
You pos can't help lying can you? I contacted Abbott and told him how I felt and that I would not vote him again. If a con runs against him, depending on who it is, I might not vote for them either. There's quite a few pos cons. Now take your sorry troll and go to hell.

He's reacting to the situation, based on the data he is getting.

He isn't going back to full lockdown, just pumping the brakes.
And in the process destroying peoples lives.

Governors have the power to do this, regardless of if we like it our not. Quarantine precautions including limits on areas of assembly are known government powers.

Better to pump the brakes then have to stop and turn off the car.
Ok but he should not have done it. He is destroying lives.

And now he starts to derail his own topic.
Just go vote in my poll against the Republican guy and shut up.
I did vote in it liar.
Thanks. The fringiness of the kooks in here is in display. Just what I wanted my poll to show. Even Republican governors are Marx compared to you loons.
Us loons believe in peoples rights you lying scum.

Why would conservatives be in a dilemma? The governor has exceeded his authority. Texans should take him to task for it. That does not mean that they'll support the loony left in anything.
Can't wait for a loony right wing guy to lose yet another lawsuit pretending that the governor could not do legally this.
As long as there are people like you who will not learn their lessons, this pandemic and riot situation may go on. Most likely both man made by the powerful from the start. The real issue is that if this is a permanent thing, then our lives will change forever. Whole industries will die. Sports will be affected and it will be deserved. Scrutiny on social ways of living including our electronic comforts will be part of the package. Bars and restaurunts and clubs and so much more will be much different if any survive at all. Who knows? Maybe the corona vaccine will be the litmus test of the Biblical "Buy and Sell". That is, you can enjoy everything providing you take the shots. And whatever else that is within them. And if you don't.........round them up!

Did this person just say that Bernie supporters don't disagree with Biden and Biden supporters don't disagree with Bernie?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back