McGrath Is Fighting For Her Political Life

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Kentucky’s Democratic Senate primary transitioned from a non-competitive race into a national spectacle in a matter of weeks. Sen. Schumer’s pick to take on Leader McConnell in November, Democrat Amy McGrath, was slated to coast to a primary victory before far-left challenger, Charles Booker, emerged as a real competitor. The primary took place on Tuesday, but mail-in votes are still being counted, and the results are still a ways away.

Don't like this.

She wasn't going to beat McConnell.

She isn't going to

She said she believed Ford, but also wanted Kavanaugh appointed.

What a mindless bitch.

• Banned

What a mindless bitch.

Mindless....or pandering ?

How hard is it to say something unpopular.

I guess today's left pretty much says.....tells us what we want to hear...so people do.

What a mindless bitch.

I guess today's left pretty much says.....tells us what we want to hear...so people do.

I guess pandering isn’t mindless, but how can you believe Kavanaugh raped Ford and want him on the court?

McGrath isn't a good campaigner. She's a great fundraiser though, which is what Schumer prioritizes.

Yes, we need some Democrats with more fire in their bellies.

• Banned
McGrath isn't a good campaigner. She's a great fundraiser though, which is what Schumer prioritizes.

Yes, we need some Democrats with more fire in their bellies.

Check out BLM, they seem to good with fire and they love you guys.

I'm pleasantly surprised at this great turn of events.

Good news. Very good news indeed.

What a mindless bitch.

I guess pandering isn’t mindless, but how can you believe Kavanaugh raped Ford and want him on the court?

It's a stupid position. It's pandering and an open admission that Ford had little credibility.

Fortunately for America Moscow Mitch will be dead from old age sooner than later

Biden will go first.
That's okay. His VP will be ready to take over.

He won't have a VP.

You don't think Kamala Harris will take over ?

A Senator cannot take over.

O.K. I missed your point.

Ironic. The right doesn't tell their constituents what they want to hear? Such horseshit. You never call your tribe out for anything. This is why your opinions are almost always disregarded.

Forum List

Back