Republicans, do you support Texas' Republican governor's decision to shut down bars?

Do you agree with Greg Abbot's decision to close bars?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No. Liberation is imperative

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Conservatives are in a dilemma here because they support the "liberation" of states and on the other hand this member of their party is shutting down bars after reopening them.
I will post a poll so you can state your opinion.

Last edited:
Why would conservatives be in a dilemma? The governor has exceeded his authority. Texans should take him to task for it. That does not mean that they'll support the loony left in anything.

Why would conservatives be in a dilemma? The governor has exceeded his authority. Texans should take him to task for it. That does not mean that they'll support the loony left in anything.
Can't wait for a loony right wing guy to lose yet another lawsuit pretending that the governor could not do legally this.

Leave the bars open

after the liberal riots in the streets there is no good argument for social distancing

Conservatives are in a dilemma here because they support the "liberation" of states and on the other hand this member of their party is shutting down bars after reopening them.
I will post a phone so you can state your opinion.

We're in a dilemma because you say so? WTF is wrong with you?

This is where sheep liberals don’t understand freewill.

Anyone can disagree with a politician, you dumb asses.

Try it sometime.

No.

People should be expected to behave.

If they can't do that, then maybe they need to be removed from the gene pool.

Actually, I told you why you're in a dilemma, and now you're playing dumb, pretending that I didn't tell you why you right wing nuts are in a dilemma.
read the thread and stop playing dumb about your love for "liberation" and your love for right wing governors

Actually, I told you why you're in a dilemma, and now you're playing dumb, pretending that I didn't tell you why you right wing nuts are in a dilemma.
read the thread and stop playing dumb about your love for "liberation" and your love for right wing governors

Your case is weak at best.

Why do liberal cucks think that all Republicans represent all conservatives in everything they do?

Liberals, you are the mindless sheep. Not conservatives.

Fuck off PROG, you didn't tell anyone dick. Conservatives don't stink I mean think like you assholes, most of us have spines. I could give flying fuck what political party introduces bad legislation. On the flip side, your party cannot be defended by any measure - let me know when you drop your balls and call em who they are.

Fuck off PROG, you didn't tell anyone dick. Conservatives don't stink I mean think like you assholes, most of us have spines. I could give flying fuck what political party introduces bad legislation. On the flip side, your party cannot be defended, let me know when you drop your balls and call em who they are.
Your English is so bad. Are you a Russian?

NO! If another con runs against him, they've got my vote. You didn't expect these answers did you?

Fuck off PROG, you didn't tell anyone dick. Conservatives don't stink I mean think like you assholes, most of us have spines. I could give flying fuck what political party introduces bad legislation. On the flip side, your party cannot be defended, let me know when you drop your balls and call em who they are.
And now he starts to derail his own topic.

Just go vote in my poll against the Republican guy and shut up.

Your poll results say otherwise, liar.

He's reacting to the situation, based on the data he is getting.

He isn't going back to full lockdown, just pumping the brakes.

Can't wait for a loony right wing guy to lose yet another lawsuit pretending that the governor could not do legally this.
He has no right to close business. None, nada, zip. But you filth love it.

He's reacting to the situation, based on the data he is getting.

He isn't going back to full lockdown, just pumping the brakes.
And in the process destroying peoples lives.

Just go vote in my poll against the Republican guy and shut up.
I did vote in it liar.

Forum List

Back