Republicans/Conservatives Absolutely Hate Our Military

Now they have no problem saying it out loud. AND ON MEMORIAL DAY!!!

The right-wing "conservatives" have for years disrespected and/or hated any service member or veteran who does not support right-wing ideology, and who is or was a member of a minority, despite all of this "thank you for your service" stuff.

Think of the way they have treated such people as Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth, the Gold Star family of the late Captain Humayun Khan, and John Kerry, to name just a few. Female and LGBT service members are insulted about daily for merely choosing to serve their country.

Some months ago, I mentioned my cousin, a Marine Corps vet, who supported President Obama, Clinton's candidacy, and supports President Biden, on a USMB thread. Some right-wing type replied that my cousin has abandoned American values, and basically called him a traitor.

Notwithstanding the fact that my cousin volunteered to defend our nation and these values, apparently this guy thinks that he is not entitled to exercise his fundamental rights as an American because he is not a right-winger.

He took an oath to support and defend the constitution. If he supports people that dont give a shit about the constitution, then he IS a traitor. By definition.
Nobody gives a fuck about your "feelz"

Our military is pretty gung ho about appeasing the mentally ill. Among other things. Like putting out ads about "cis gender" or whatever those retards say.
If you have the integrity to consider his context, he is correct.
Of course, lys and synth do not have any. A couple of our resident losers.

How dare you assert that I lack integrity or that my cousin has betrayed his oath and is a traitor! We both do and always have supported and defended the Constitution of the United States.

If you think that my cousin's support and my support for candidates of one of the two major political parties makes us traitors, you are not a loyal American. It is our Constitutional right to make our own political choices. Being a loyal American does not equate to support for the republican party to any extent whatsoever.

You need to take some time reading and studying the Constition.

You are the one who lacks integrity. You probably cheered the traitorous attack on our government and Constitution on Jan. 6.

You both are. How can you"support the constitution" when you turn around and support people that shit all over it?
If you support the duopoly, you are a traitor. By definition.
The world isnt a binary. Sorry, its more complicated than that. :dunno:

Exactly how have people who you don't like shit all over the Constitution? If anyone has shit all over the Constitution, it has been trump and his army of slobs.

Among many other things, he never acknowledged the authority of Congress. He tried to claim that he had absolute power and absolute immunity as if he were a medieval king. He never acknowledged that all Americans are entitled to the same rights. He exhibited open bigotry against many groups of Americans and open favoritism toward others. He exhibited extreme partisanship while in office, signaling that he was not the president of all Americans.

Trump himself has been the traitor-in-chief, and you folks who have followed him are traitors yourselves.

The right-wing "conservatives" have for years disrespected and/or hated any service member or veteran who does not support right-wing ideology, and who is or was a member of a minority, despite all of this "thank you for your service" stuff.

Think of the way they have treated such people as Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth, the Gold Star family of the late Captain Humayun Khan, and John Kerry, to name just a few. Female and LGBT service members are insulted about daily for merely choosing to serve their country.

Some months ago, I mentioned my cousin, a Marine Corps vet, who supported President Obama, Clinton's candidacy, and supports President Biden, on a USMB thread. Some right-wing type replied that my cousin has abandoned American values, and basically called him a traitor.

Notwithstanding the fact that my cousin volunteered to defend our nation and these values, apparently this guy thinks that he is not entitled to exercise his fundamental rights as an American because he is not a right-winger.

He took an oath to support and defend the constitution. If he supports people that dont give a shit about the constitution, then he IS a traitor. By definition.

Our military is pretty gung ho about appeasing the mentally ill. Among other things. Like putting out ads about "cis gender" or whatever those retards say.

How dare you assert that I lack integrity or that my cousin has betrayed his oath and is a traitor! We both do and always have supported and defended the Constitution of the United States.

If you think that my cousin's support and my support for candidates of one of the two major political parties makes us traitors, you are not a loyal American. It is our Constitutional right to make our own political choices. Being a loyal American does not equate to support for the republican party to any extent whatsoever.

You are the one who lacks integrity. You probably cheered the traitorous attack on our government and Constitution on Jan. 6.

You both are. How can you"support the constitution" when you turn around and support people that shit all over it?

Exactly how have people who you don't like shit all over the Constitution? If anyone has shit all over the Constitution, it has been trump and his army of slobs.

Among many other things, he never acknowledged the authority of Congress. He tried to claim that he had absolute power and absolute immunity as if he were a medieval king. He never acknowledged that all Americans are entitled to the same rights. He exhibited open bigotry against many groups of Americans and open favoritism toward others. He exhibited extreme partisanship while in office, signaling that he was not the president of all Americans.

Trump himself has been the traitor-in-chief, and you folks who have followed him are traitors yourselves.

Trump did the same thing.
Of course, he isnt what we are discussing.
How have they shit all over the Constitution? You tell me to read it, yet, you have a stupid question like that?
:lol: GTFO

That's right and it's because they are commies like you.

1622572271268.png

Mmmmmm.

How have they shit all over the Constitution? You tell me to read it, yet, you have a stupid question like that?

I gave specifics. I asked you to do the same, and you did not.You morons always sling insults but never provide specifics.

You also should go and indulge in solo sexual activities..

I gave specifics. I asked you to do the same, and you did not.You morons always sling insults but never provide specifics.

Yeah, you went in real good detail with your deflection :lol:
I didnt get into specifics because it was a stupid question. Seems to me it was also asked by a stupid person.
Washington violates our constitutional rights EVERY FUCKING DAY
You have to be a COMPLETE dumbfuck to ask "well how do they do it?" and then get into detail about washington shitting on your constitutional rights. :lol:
and you telling me to go jerk off was the icing on your ignorant cake :lmao:
Good day.

That's right and it's because they are commies like you.

It says a lot about you that you insult almost the entire U.S. Military. Calling our service members "commies" shows that you are basically anti-American. It also shows that you do not have even a rudimentary idea of what communism is.

Yeah, you went in real good detail with your deflection :lol:
I didnt get into specifics because it was a stupid question. Seems to me it was also asked by a stupid person.
Washington violates our constitutional rights EVERY FUCKING DAY
You have to be a COMPLETE dumbfuck to ask "well how do they do it?" and then get into detail about washington shitting on your constitutional rights. :lol:
and you telling me to go jerk off was the icing on your ignorant cake :lmao:
Good day.

Still running from the details, I see.

So they are no different than the Democrats that disrespect women, gays, blacks and other minorities that do not support left wing ideology.

The whole story line from both sides are just mirror images of each other. I have no use for either party and the more I watch the partisan whackadoodles the less respect I have for them.

Now apply what you just said to Trump and January 6.

Still pushing that stupid "insurrection" narrative? Jan. 6 was nothing but a mostly peaceful protest. Unfortunately, one of the protestors was shot by capitol police.

You can't wish it away, imbecile.

I don't get cable or satellite
You should get a job, bum.
I don't need a job, I'm retired, and I purposefully don't get anything but OTA anymore because cable and satellite are a poor product these days and a huge waste of money. I get everything I want and need and more for free.

Years ago as a former engineer in telecom, I created my own system for storing movies and TV shows and have nearly 2,000 of the best all time movies, TV shows, sitcoms, documentaries, you name it, all stored electronically, that I can watch in HD interactively at the push of a button any time I want.

PC111753-1.jpg

I don't need a job, I'm retired, and I purposefully don't get anything but OTA anymore because cable and satellite are a poor product these days and a huge waste of money. I get everything I want and need and more for free.

Years ago as a former engineer in telecom, I created my own system for storing movies and TV shows and have nearly 2,000 of the best all time movies, TV shows, sitcoms, documentaries, you name it, all stored electronically, that I can watch in HD interactively at the push of a button any time I want.

View attachment 501561

It's amazing what they can do with vacuum tubes these days. Do that still have the original 5U4 rectifier tube in the power supply?

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 501561

It's amazing what they can do with vacuum tubes these days. Do that still have the original 5U4 rectifier tube in the power supply?

Sorry, no, JG, I save all my rectifier tubes, cathode followers and A-B push-pull fully complimentary circuits just for my audio, where they count. My movie system is unfortunately all solid state and microchips to save power and space, and because digitized video only require a binary (base 2) solution. :smoke:

View attachment 501561

Sorry, no, JG, I save all my rectifier tubes, cathode followers and A-B push-pull fully complimentary circuits just for my audio, where they count. My movie system is unfortunately all solid state and microchips to save power and space, and because digitized video only require a binary (base 2) solution. :smoke:

Nice! Got any old McIntosh 275 or 1502 stereo amplifiers? Those are the hol;y grail of tube amps. I used to work on Fender and Marshall guitar amps back in the day.

View attachment 501561

Nice! Got any old McIntosh 275 or 1502 stereo amplifiers? Those are the hol;y grail of tube amps. I used to work on Fender and Marshall guitar amps back in the day.

If you worked on guitar amps, which are simple, straight forward designs with low feedback, then you get why tubes work.

As to the McIntoshes--- no, I don't own any of them, but I have a house full of lots of other things. My buddy used to have highly modded Marantz amps, an 8B and something else he converted to constant current. As to McIntosh being the holy grail, yes, they are nice collector items these days bringing a lot of money and so should be kept factory, but I don't care to own one. There are many brands which I'd much rather own such as Quad, Leak, and others. Not many of my amps are stock factory: for the most part, if its in my stereo, it is either considerably modded with my own improvements, to literally gutted totally and all that was kept was the chassis and power supply with an all-new custom audio circuit built within. Some few things were entirely built from scratch, including even the front rack mount panel.

I'm an all go, no show kinda guy. Pretty looks is just more work to keep looking nice. As with all pro audio, all I care about is does the thing DELIVER killer sound. :smoke:

Most mods were made right on the circuit board but here is an odd case:

I use a pair of modified bridged mono bipolar amps to drive my mid-bass drivers. If you look closely, aside from internal mods, you can see a pair of black boxes in the foreground each with a knob on them. These actually plug into the side of the amps through a pair of TRS plugs. As shown, they radically change how the amps operate, but if unplugged, the amp is still essentially factory! And I had to make them removable otherwise they would make it impossible to pull the amps from their shelf!

PA103509.JPG

And here is something else I can show you. Its actually just a switching console I made from scratch. I made the front panel from a piece of rusted sheet steel in my basement, I even made a few of the clamps and fasteners on it!

P3302599.JPG

What does it do? It is actually a large part of my power up circuit. It takes 17 steps to turn the stereo on as many of the items are powered up through this switching console to bring up the line voltage through a variac, then once full line voltage is reached, "switched over" to wall power and taken out of the switch path so another device can be powered up.

Never mind if it doesn't make sense. Trust me, it works, and sounds better than live.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back