Republicans/Conservatives Absolutely Hate Our Military

Republicans HATE our military.

The Air Force will, in essence, remove National Guardsmen who decline a COVID-19 vaccination from federal service, according to a policy published Wednesday.

The National Guard, spurred by Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt’s announcement that he would not enforce the Defense Department’s vaccine mandate, has been at the center of questions over how DoD can carry out its mandate for state-controlled troops, and whether other governors might push out similar guidance in defiance of the federal government. So far, no other states have joined in.

He took an oath to support and defend the constitution. If he supports people that dont give a shit about the constitution, then he IS a traitor. By definition.
Nobody gives a fuck about your "feelz"

Trump called them suckers and losers and then raided the US Embassy in Paris of its artwork.

Just remember who you are supporting. Trump has not only mocked the military he claims he knows more than all the generals.
I dont support trump surada. Trump was an immature, ignorant, stupid totalitarian.
You people need to get it through your binary heads; just because someone doesnt want the govt to wipe their ass, doesnt mean they are right leaning. Doesnt mean they are republicans and it damn doesnt mean they support that fat fuck.
You people REALLY need to grow up.

I dont support trump surada. Trump was an immature, ignorant, stupid totalitarian.
You people need to get it through your binary heads; just because someone doesnt want the govt to wipe their ass, doesnt mean they are right leaning. Doesnt mean they are republicans and it damn doesnt mean they support that fat fuck.
You people REALLY need to grow up.
You really going to make me search usmb for all the times you knee-jerk defended Trump? :laugh:

Partisanship is a disease.
I will be glad when humans grow the fuck up

The evidence just keeps piling up: Republicans absolutely despise our military.

Forum List

Back