Republicans change stance again as they drool over Bibi

Republicans Downplay Netanyahu Change on Palestinian State - Bloomberg Politics

The party is going over the edge on almost every issue. A two state solution has been pursued by Presidents since 1974, both Repubs and Dems. For political gains alone, now the GOP walks the stance back. Just Incredible!

Be prepared to pay a lot more taxes to support Israel and bolster their military.
The Zionists don't want two states. The Jewish squatters want all the land. When Israel is back in the history books, yet again, that will have been its downfall.

The party is going over the edge on almost every issue. A two state solution has been pursued by Presidents since 1974, both Repubs and Dems. For political gains alone, now the GOP walks the stance back. Just Incredible!

Be prepared to pay a lot more taxes to support Israel and bolster their military.

Sure, every one involved was in favor of a two state solution, except the Palestinians. They've stalled for decades and now it's biting them in the ass. Cry me a freaking river.

Sure, every one involved was in favor of a two state solution, except the Palestinians. They've stalled for decades and now it's biting them in the ass. Cry me a freaking river.
How odd, people wanting their land back. That's just selfish eh?

Then maybe they should have negotiated in good faith when the had the chance instead of wanting it all or nothing. Now they may get that nothing they have fought so hard for.

CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

Then maybe they should have negotiated in good faith when the had the chance instead of wanting it all or nothing. Now they may get that nothing they have fought so hard for.
So you steal from me and I should be happy to get back part of what you took?

In which century did this supposed theft occur, the Jews have been forced off their land and had it stolen for hundreds of years, so tell me where do you stop the clock in a just manner?

In which century did this supposed theft occur, the Jews have been forced off their land and had it stolen for hundreds of years, so tell me where do you stop the clock in a just manner?
Which century? The last one.

Why, why not let Egypt lay claim after all they controlled the whole area at one time, the Jews had most of it before then, why not go back to then? What makes the last century so special other than it fits your narrow minded views?

Why, why not let Egypt lay claim after all they controlled the whole area at one time, the Jews had most of it before then, why not go back to then? What makes the last century so special other than it fits your narrow minded views?
Because the people the land was stolen from are still alive. Just because the world didn't want the Jews doesn't make the theft of that land acceptable. Israel should never have been reestablished. The sooner it is returned to the history books, the better. It's unbiblical so that shouldn't be a problem for you: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

Because the people the land was stolen from are still alive. Just because the world didn't want the Jews doesn't make the theft of that land acceptable. Israel should never have been reestablished. The sooner it is returned to the history books, the better. It's unbiblical so that shouldn't be a problem for you: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

BTW you might want to read the history behind the creation of Israel, you might learn something.

History of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BTW you might want to read the history behind the creation of Israel, you might learn something.

I know it very well, and it's why I hate Zionists, all of them, as well as the people who allowed that abortion to exist again, as squatters in theit Middle East ghetto.

Israel didn't steal a god damned thing.

I know it very well, and it's why I hate Zionists, all of them, as well as the people who allowed that abortion to exist again, as squatters in theit Middle East ghetto.

You hate "Zionists" because you're an antisemite.

Forum List

Back