Republicans change stance again as they drool over Bibi

Krauthammer’s Take: ‘It’s Clear that Obama Loathes Netanyahu

National Review ^ President Obama’s approach to Iran and the Middle East was firmly rejected in Israel’s election on Tuesday, in which prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu won reelection, said Charles Krauthammer. “This was an election between Bibi and Obama — that was on the ballot,” he said on Wednesday’s Special Report. “He did everything he could to unseat him, but he failed.” .....

Republicans Downplay Netanyahu Change on Palestinian State - Bloomberg Politics

The party is going over the edge on almost every issue. A two state solution has been pursued by Presidents since 1974, both Repubs and Dems. For political gains alone, now the GOP walks the stance back. Just Incredible!

Be prepared to pay a lot more taxes to support Israel and bolster their military.

Sure, every one involved was in favor of a two state solution, except the Palestinians. They've stalled for decades and now it's biting them in the ass. Cry me a freaking river.
How odd, people wanting their land back. That's just selfish eh?

Then maybe they should have negotiated in good faith when the had the chance instead of wanting it all or nothing. Now they may get that nothing they have fought so hard for.
So you steal from me and I should be happy to get back part of what you took?

Israel didn't steal a god damned thing.
Total nonsense, as usual.

Which century? The last one.

Why, why not let Egypt lay claim after all they controlled the whole area at one time, the Jews had most of it before then, why not go back to then? What makes the last century so special other than it fits your narrow minded views?
Because the people the land was stolen from are still alive. Just because the world didn't want the Jews doesn't make the theft of that land acceptable. Israel should never have been reestablished. The sooner it is returned to the history books, the better. It's unbiblical so that shouldn't be a problem for you: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

BTW you might want to read the history behind the creation of Israel, you might learn something.

History of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I know it very well, and it's why I hate Zionists, all of them, as well as the people who allowed that abortion to exist again, as squatters in theit Middle East ghetto.

You hate "Zionists" because you're an antisemite.
I hate Zionists like these Jews do: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

Why, why not let Egypt lay claim after all they controlled the whole area at one time, the Jews had most of it before then, why not go back to then? What makes the last century so special other than it fits your narrow minded views?
Because the people the land was stolen from are still alive. Just because the world didn't want the Jews doesn't make the theft of that land acceptable. Israel should never have been reestablished. The sooner it is returned to the history books, the better. It's unbiblical so that shouldn't be a problem for you: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

BTW you might want to read the history behind the creation of Israel, you might learn something.

I know it very well, and it's why I hate Zionists, all of them, as well as the people who allowed that abortion to exist again, as squatters in theit Middle East ghetto.

I hate Zionists like these Jews do: Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

During the war there were Jews who served in the Nazi government.

There were Jews who sucked Nazi cocks as well, so what?

Now the little Jewish squatters are the Nazis.

The pallys don't want a two state solution. They want a one pally state.
So do I. And why not, it's their land.

Wrong. The change of a border doesn't change who owns the property.
What is Israel doesn't belong to the Jews, and never should have been given to them, what they didn't steal that is, which is most of it.
One thing that you have to get out of your head is that territory and property are two different things. An Arab can own property within the state of Israel. All of Israel isn't owned by Jews. The idea that some viscious savages in the dessert are entitled to anything inside the borders of Israel is simply pure hooey.

Take-Cover-600-LI.jpg

What is Israel doesn't belong to the Jews, and never should have been given to them, what they didn't steal that is, which is most of it.
One thing that you have to get out of your head is that territory and property are two different things. An Arab can own property within the state of Israel. All of Israel isn't owned by Jews. The idea that some viscious savages in the dessert are entitled to anything inside the borders of Israel is simply pure hooey.
The land Israel sits on belongs to others, period.

The sure sign of an anti-Semite is calling Jews "Nazis." It's actually the Palestinians who are the Nazis. They make their admiration of Adolph Hitler quite plain.

No it doesn't. Like I said, Israel doesn't own the land. It merely determines the laws there.

I love seeing all you israeli and palestinians lovers drooling over your little pets. If you guys love them so much, why don't you move there and fight to do something about it? I hope both Israel and Palestine wipe each other off the map so we in the West can be saved grief. At this point, Europe is having to pay the price for this conflict. On one hand, we are aiding the Israelis and inflaming tensions with the Muslims, than bringing over Muslims who attacks Europeans and Jews, so these conflicts we shouldn't be involved in in the first place spill onto our streets. I am sick of both Zionist fifth columns that direct our foreign policies in Europe and America. I also tire of the pro-Palestinian Muslims who create violence and social tension with the aid of Leftists in our countries. Both cancers need to be driven out.

The solution to the Islamic Terrorism problem and the Zionist problem is fairly simple. First, stop intervening in the Islamic world(and supporting Israel financially), thereby creating stabilization and inciting Islamic Radicalism. Second, stop Islamic immigration to the West, all of it. This is the most effective way to secure us from outside threats of terrorismand in doing so serve our overall geopolitical interests.

Let Israel and the Arabs figure it out on their own. The stronger people will survive, and we can go from there. Let Darwinism take it's course.

The sure sign of an anti-Semite is calling Jews "Nazis." It's actually the Palestinians who are the Nazis. They make their admiration of Adolph Hitler quite plain.
Act like a Nazi you are one, and that's what the Israelis are now. Did you ever wonder why they went to the slaughter like lambs in the camps instead of dying like men fighting the Nazis?

Act like a Nazi you are one, and that's what the Israelis are now. Did you ever wonder why they went to the slaughter like lambs in the camps instead of dying like men fighting the Nazis?

It's the same reason a lot of drones voted for Obama.

No it doesn't. Like I said, Israel doesn't own the land. It merely determines the laws there.
Your semantics are of no interest to me. Just another child's game of yours.

You are one for the camps as well...

It's the same reason a lot of drones voted for Obama.
Drones eh? Dumb as dog shit?

Most Americans are BTW, including you.

Pass. Unlike them I'll die like a man instead. There are worse fates than death.
RetrieveAsset.aspx

Total pussies, Jewish ones.

Pass. Unlike them I'll die like a man instead.
You aren't worth the bullets from what I can tell.

I appreciate your anti-zionist stance though.

But just come out and admit, America isn't disproportionately controlled by "zionists", it is disproportionately directed and influenced by Jewish interests.

I am glad you are waking up to Zionism, but you need to wake up to the greater picture.

Forum List

Back