Republicans...Be afraid.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
.We have lived in Texas the last few years, and so witnessed more of the Beto campaign than what was in the national news.

So here's some factoids for the Trumpanzees from Beto's campaign page:

""We raised a record-breaking amount of money from ALL people -- not a dime from PACs or corporations.

4.jpg

Beto received more votes than any Democrat in Texas history."

5.jpg

This is why Trump is making fun of him and the Trump Channel (Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid. You Trumpies should be, too.

• Banned
Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

They "target" him because he is running for the biggest office in the land. As a media outlet that is their job.

You're an idiot

I can feel your fear coming through the pixels on this page.
Must suck to be you.
I suggest you do some reading and learn that before Roger Ailes was forced to leave Fox, he was outraged at the way the producers and anchors were sucking up to Trump, and told them they were de-legitimizing his network.

After he left, it all went to shit...I mean, to Trump. Same thing.

.We have lived in Texas the last few years, and so witnessed more of the Beto campaign than what was in the national news.

""We raised a record-breaking amount of money from ALL people -- not a dime from PACs or corporations.

4.jpg

We built the biggest grassroots campaign of the election and shattered the midterm record for voter turnout.

5.jpg

This is why Trump is making fun of him and the Trump Channel (Fox News) is targeting him.

ROFL

Beta the Dork was financed and promoted by Hollywood Billionaires.

He is a manufactured product from tinsel town.

Oh and by the way retard, your party has ripped him to shreds because he is white and the democrats are waging a race war on whites.

Nolte: CNN Attacks Beto O'Rourke for Being White

They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

They "target" him because he is running for the biggest office in the land. As a media outlet that is their job.

You're an idiot

Must suck to be you.
What you "feel" is your absurd emotional take on my statement. That "feeling" is not based on ANY logic.

Never underestimate a "Psychedelic Warlord", or their ability to attract peons.

They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

You're an idiot

Must suck to be you.
What you "feel" is your absurd emotional take on my statement. That "feeling" is not based on ANY logic.

"I know your feelings better than you do!"

4.jpg

5.jpg

But I thought he lost?

4.jpg

5.jpg

You don't need to tell them to be afraid. They already have been living in a constant state of fear.

WALLS! WALLS!
We need more WALLS!!!!

We should fear any politician who wants the Southern barriers removed. That means he wants an unstoppable flow of undocumented immigrants some carrying drugs and diseases into our country. Give me a reason why that is a good idea.

They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

You're an idiot

Lots of people have thrown their names in the hat but few receive the attention from Fox that Beto has.
If you take a look it appears the audience is mostly women. Are there enough stupid women to vote for him?

They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

You're an idiot

Lots of people have thrown their names in the hat but few receive the attention from Fox that Beto has.

Well, no one's seen a "Psychedelic Warlord" in some time. Probably not since Owsley. It's amusing.

I suppose getting an ass waxing/ball buffing will be the next big thing among Democrats.

Never underestimate a "Psychedelic Warlord", or their ability to attract peons.

Nor Trump at 18, when he lied his way out of the draft four times.
You decide which is the worst demonstration of moral character.
Oh wait, when you have shit for brains, that's a tough one.
Sorry.

Forum List

Back