Republicans...Be afraid.

Lots to see when Trump's tax returns are finally made public. I'm interested in how much he deducts for all that fake tanning paint.

Whaatt?
You still haven't seen his taxes?
You beautiful loser, you......:auiqs.jpg:
Beto is a shill like all of the other progressives who will be fed his agendas. You guys promote the spreading of sexual diseases and molesting of children. And there is no guilt.

He is a white Obama, a manufactured presidential candidate.

Obama....wasn't he the guy who won....twice?

yup elected by uneducated voters, they love popularity over policy

Obama won the popular vote.....TWICE. Trump didn't.

.We have lived in Texas the last few years, and so witnessed more of the Beto campaign than what was in the national news.

So here's some factoids for the Trumpanzees from Beto's campaign page:

""We raised a record-breaking amount of money from ALL people -- not a dime from PACs or corporations.

4.jpg

Beto received more votes than any Democrat in Texas history."

5.jpg

This is why Trump is making fun of him and the Trump Channel (Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid. You Trumpies should be, too.

Butthole O’dork did well in Texas

because of all the outside money you failed to mention…..

Butthole is a libtarded spaz…..

I whish Trump would leave him alone for now….. :abgg2q.jpg:

Whaatt?
You still haven't seen his taxes?
You beautiful loser, you......:auiqs.jpg:
Beto is a shill like all of the other progressives who will be fed his agendas. You guys promote the spreading of sexual diseases and molesting of children. And there is no guilt.

He is a white Obama, a manufactured presidential candidate.

Obama....wasn't he the guy who won....twice?

yup elected by uneducated voters, they love popularity over policy

Obama won the popular vote.....TWICE. Trump didn't.

And not a single person voted against him in Pittsburgh. Hey! Wanna buy a toll bridge? You can make lots of money!

Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

They "target" him because he is running for the biggest office in the land. As a media outlet that is their job.

You're an idiot

Lots of people have thrown their names in the hat but few receive the attention from Fox that Beto has.
If you take a look it appears the audience is mostly women. Are there enough stupid women to vote for him?

Nope! I have faith in women's intelligence.
How many women can you have a good discussion about politics with?

Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid.

Beyond stupid.

They "target" him because he is running for the biggest office in the land. As a media outlet that is their job.

You're an idiot

Lots of people have thrown their names in the hat but few receive the attention from Fox that Beto has.
If you take a look it appears the audience is mostly women. Are there enough stupid women to vote for him?

Nope! I have faith in women's intelligence.
How many women can you have a good discussion about politics with?

4-12. One of my cousins is my go-to source, she is 1 smart cookie.
Her, My youngest aunt, a cousin's wife, Aunt, and damn, I'm forgetting somebody. Oh yeah, another one. :rolleyes:

Then there's a bunch of other women online..

Republicans need to play the clip where Beta says he would not only NOT build a wall, he would tear down our EXISTING border fences and barriers.

He's definitely today's Dimocrat, who sees no difference between a citizen and an illegal.

.We have lived in Texas the last few years, and so witnessed more of the Beto campaign than what was in the national news.

So here's some factoids for the Trumpanzees from Beto's campaign page:

""We raised a record-breaking amount of money from ALL people -- not a dime from PACs or corporations.

4.jpg

Beto received more votes than any Democrat in Texas history."

5.jpg

This is why Trump is making fun of him and the Trump Channel (Fox News) is targeting him.
They are afraid. You Trumpies should be, too.

And yet he lost. Bet y’all are one of the dipshits who still keeps the “BETO” signs up in the front yard to.

Last edited:
Be afraid?? LMAO

Nothing to be afraid of. So he had a lot of money donated to him. Big deal.

I'm sure many of the other Dem front runners can say the same?

2020 is right around the corner. The Dem House is one big shit show that voters are watching.

Should be very entertaining to watch. I know I'll get a good laugh out of it and I'm not even a Rep.

Republicans need to play the clip where Beta says he would not only NOT build a wall, he would tear down our EXISTING border fences and barriers.

He's definitely today's Dimocrat, who sees no difference between a citizen and an illegal.

Yup. That little factoid would get him lots of votes. Not.

Forum List

Back