Republicans are secretly worried about the election but won’t admit it

The first place will be by making sure that America is continually reminded of the cheap, petty, shitshow, you and others promoted using your "power" in the house. We've not begun to make you cocksuckers pay.

Ironic. :auiqs.jpg: Then I guess it's game on, muthafucka.

That's right...asshole. It's just starting.

Cult45 think they are persecuted. They have no idea of the shit storm of backlash their actions will cause. Best of luck.

The first place will be by making sure that America is continually reminded of the cheap, petty, shitshow, you and others promoted using your "power" in the house. We've not begun to make you cocksuckers pay.

Cult45 think they are persecuted. They have no idea of the shit storm of backlash their actions will cause. Best of luck.

Don't need luck.

What are you pricks going to do ?

Fuck each other in the ass in public in an effort to gross everyone out.

It's about all you are capable of.

Don't need luck.

What are you pricks going to do ?

Fuck each other in the ass in public in an effort to gross everyone out.

It's about all you are capable of.

Keep throwing that poo. Maybe it'll stick one of these times. :auiqs.jpg:

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
This is all republican voters are betting on.

Democrats are worried about it as well. Do you have a nonpartisan brain cell in your head?

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!

Trump can't lead us out of the Covid - 19 economic crisis, he along with McConnell haven't yet figured out how to stop digging the hole they have put our country in; get your head out of the hole and watch the number of infections grow, especially in the the South.

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!
Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm only one vote.

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, sophomoric, petulant, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago, beyond which I had always thought we had evolved.

There. I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You left out a few others that define trumpism.

I would add:

Irresponsiblity
No accountabilty
No honesty.

1593185700107.png

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Yep, story of your life...go figure.
I wasn't aware that you knew about my life.

Tell me more.

Dang, seems there is a lot you're unaware of.
Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

I'm amused by you trying to accuse the right of "childish" behavior, Mac! We're not the ones throwing temper tantrums in the streets right now. We've never been the ones who looted and burned. We were the ones that had protests and then cleaned up after ourselves. Every time you guys throw a protest...it looks like some teenagers house after their parents went away for the weekend! Just saying...

You have no absolutely argument against Centrists and Independents. You need to label them as left winger political extremists in order to keep your phony narrative afloat. Keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Keep pissing on the majority, I'm sure that'll work. :auiqs.jpg:
Do you think that you're a "Centrist", TT?

I don't make a habit of labeling people here. I simply judge them on what they post. You call me a child because I support Trump and in return I point out that it's not conservatives that are prone to tantrums...it's the far left! As a response...you illustrated my point with a tantrum.

I've got news for you...you're NOT the majority! The US leans conservative. You don't think so because the media makes it appear otherwise. Then we have a Presidential election like the last one and you don't understand why you didn't win.

Ugh.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Yep, story of your life...go figure.
I wasn't aware that you knew about my life.

Tell me more.

Dang, seems there is a lot you're unaware of.
Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

Cult45 still believes they can read minds. :auiqs.jpg: Only the unwashed in flyover country know what's best for the rest of us. The narrative has devolved into complete fantasy and the desperation is getting palpable. It would be hilarious satire, if it wasn't our current reality.
Are you referring to the average American NOT living on the coasts or a big city in the Rust Belt? Oh, that's right...you on the left view them as "unwashed" and "deplorables"! For what exactly? Those people get up in the morning...send their kids off to school...go to work...pay their taxes...support local charities and treat their neighbors like they'd like to be treated! They're not telling YOU that they know what's best for the rest of the country but they are mystified why anyone would want to live like you do! Continue to insult them though, TT...it works so well for you in national elections! (eye roll)

I'm a conservative who's terrified about the upcoming election. Whoever wins will most likely be the worst president ever. Trump is awful, and somehow the Democrats have chosen to run the one PERSON in the entire United States MORE despicable than Trump. It's insane...

I secretly think Billy is a white male, mid to late 20s, an only child, skinny, emotional and babied.....
and I admit it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back