Republicans are secretly worried about the election but won’t admit it

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!

The only motivations for voting you need to concern yourself with are your own.
I won't have any problem with motivation come November, TT! I'm wondering how "concerned" you're going to be when you're standing in that voting booth trying to send a drooling idiot to the White House? :)

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!
Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm only one vote.

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

There. I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Yep, story of your life...go figure.
I wasn't aware that you knew about my life.

Tell me more.

Dang, seems there is a lot you're unaware of.

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Tell me more.

Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

Ugh.

Tell me more.

Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

I'm amused by you trying to accuse the right of "childish" behavior, Mac! We're not the ones throwing temper tantrums in the streets right now. We've never been the ones who looted and burned. We were the ones that had protests and then cleaned up after ourselves. Every time you guys throw a protest...it looks like some teenagers house after their parents went away for the weekend! Just saying...

Ugh.

Tell me more.

Thank you, reading your gibberish is always entertaining.

Interesting...so it's the "adults" that are rioting, looting and burning in our streets right now, TT? Is that what you're telling me?

Is that a serious question? Of course not. It's a fucking stupid question, and you knew it as you typed it. You don't want a dialogue. You want an endorsement.

Search through all of my comments and point out anywhere where I have given consent or support to any rioting, looting or burning. Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time with your pointless games.

Yet somehow it's conservatives Cult45 that are creating an explosive political division?

You aren't 'conservatives'. Stop deeming yourselves as such. You're a fucking cult. And you are certainly doing your part. Yes.

You liberals are spray painting monuments to Lincoln, Washington and even the 54th Massachusetts Regiment but you're accusing US of lacking critical thought?

You seem to be attention impaired in some way. Once again, find any place where I have condoned any of this activity. You can't. Yet, like a deeply dishonest piece of shit, you have placed me squarely in the confines of the same law breakers you rail on. Why the hell do you do this? Because you possess the critical thinking of a toddler. Thanks for making my point and Fuck you simultaneously.

That's some funny shit, Dude!

You are a funny shit. That's one thing you got right.

The only motivations for voting you need to concern yourself with are your own.
I won't have any problem with motivation come November, TT! I'm wondering how "concerned" you're going to be when you're standing in that voting booth trying to send a drooling idiot to the White House? :)

You don't need to worry about my concern.

Ugh.

Tell me more.

I'm amused by you trying to accuse the right of "childish" behavior, Mac! We're not the ones throwing temper tantrums in the streets right now. We've never been the ones who looted and burned. We were the ones that had protests and then cleaned up after ourselves. Every time you guys throw a protest...it looks like some teenagers house after their parents went away for the weekend! Just saying...

You have no absolutely argument against Centrists and Independents. You need to label them as left winger political extremists in order to keep your phony narrative afloat. Keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Keep pissing on the majority, I'm sure that'll work. :auiqs.jpg:

Ugh.

Tell me more.

You have no absolutely argument against Centrists and Independents. You need to label them as left winger political extremists in order to keep your phony narrative afloat. Keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Keep pissing on the majority, I'm sure that'll work. :auiqs.jpg:
It's what they're taught, so it's all they know. An incredibly binary worldview.

Republican politicians and politicos with access to good polling data may be worried, who knows.

But the rank & file talk radio Trumpsters are being told Trump will win easily, so they seem pretty confident.

Trump SHOULD win easily if it were simply a contest between Joe Biden and himself, Mac but it's not! What Trump is really running against is the Main Stream Media and it's nonstop propaganda. I mean let's look at this through an unfiltered lens! Joe Biden is an awful candidate. He's the ultimate Washington insider at a time when the public hates Washington! He was never that intelligent to begin with...something that's always derailed his many attempts to run for President in the past when he invariably says something SO stupid he gets laughed out of the race and he continues to make gaffe after gaffe now despite being hidden away by his handlers!

Trump on the other hand had a stellar record with the economy before the Corona Virus hit and is obviously better qualified to lead us out of the economic downturn it's caused. Biden has the "distinction" of playing second fiddle in the Administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would anyone select HIM at this point in history?

At least it was a recovery. The brass tacks of it is many of us aren't listening to any lectures and revisionism from any Cult45 member. You are certainly entitled to your 'interesting' opinions, but in many cases you're wasting your breath. We lived through the same 3+ years of trials and tribulations as you. When your extreme partisanship has depleted your critical thought to that of impatient, angry toddlers, you aren't considered a part of 'we the People' anymore. The adults will take it from here, thanks.

Focus on November and let the chips fall where they fall. This constant arrogance and tribal cheerleading is aggrivating an already explosive political division. Grow the fuck up.

Interesting...so it's the "adults" that are rioting, looting and burning in our streets right now, TT? Is that what you're telling me? Yet somehow it's conservatives that are creating an explosive political division? You liberals are spray painting monuments to Lincoln, Washington and even the 54th Massachusetts Regiment but you're accusing US of lacking critical thought? That's some funny shit, Dude!
Both sides are exacerbating tensions with every opportunity. Its the guaranteed result of the two party system, a divided populace. Its the only way to maintain tyrannical statutes like tacking on 50 dollar late fees for tolls that are less than a dollar. Or suspending a license and thereby criminalizing (driving w/o license) financial issues. Which of course come with more automatically triggered fees and costs due to the charge happening, whether you are found guilty or not. Does that sound like something that should be happening in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty? Refusing a breathalyzer automatically=suspended license. How does that fit with innocent until proven guilty?

How about the shit that happens when a woman accuses a man of abuse. Most the time they run with whatever bs mother makes up, while demanding proof it didn't happen from father.

The country is broken. Has been since the 70s. If you can't see it at this point, you are part of the problem.

The majority of democrats don't like Biden. Mix in covid, and they are going to have a hell of a turn out problem.
Just listen to Biden yourself, one of his recent gaffes he literally claims "and I'm gonna defeat Joe Biden." Lmao! Though its kind of pathetic just how true it really is.
How do you people just ignore the retarded things Trump says on a daily basis?

Because we have your posts to help us understand what retarded really is.

Ugh.

Tell me more.

It's what they're taught, so it's all they know. An incredibly binary worldview.

Thus why I feel a spiritual and philosophical spanking is in order. It's the thing that could shake the more reasonable out out of this bubble of division.

If the GOP loses in 2020, Biden will be president.

One thing the democrats have to look forward to is the constant harrassment that Trump has experienced these last 4 years.

And I mean constant. It's going to be ugly as the glove really come off.

I am not worried. Biden's reach will be short and his ability to get anything done is going to be very very limited.

Even with house and senate (should that happen), it will be like 2008 to 2010 (without the 60 democratic senators).

Harrassment will of everyone on every issue with a lot of ugliness.

Adam Schitt will be used as the standard...only we'll cut lose with someone who won't be nominated as the biggest fuckhead of the century.

Count on it.

Ugh.

Tell me more.

Thus why I feel a spiritual and philosophical spanking is in order. It's the thing that could shake the more reasonable out out of this bubble of division.

You can be the right will be howling and pushing the division even further....as they should.

The left dropped any modicum of civility it had left and made total assholes out of themselves.

You bitch about Trump.

Imagine Nancy Pelosi's performance with a good president.

But you fuckers close ranks behind her and we will keep reminding you of it.

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
This is all republican voters are betting on.

Shut the fuck up Billy.

There comes a time when words (and your bullshit) no longer are useful (even for a good laugh).

The level to which you asshats have taken things is going to come back on you like you won't believe (and that is going to happen even if Trump wins).

There are a lot of people who've been totally shaken by the lack of leadership on the democratic side (but who've been distracted by the corona virus). Now that things are starting to move again, it's time to respond.

The first place will be by making sure that America is continually reminded of the cheap, petty, shitshow, you and others promoted using your "power" in the house. We've not begun to make you cocksuckers pay.

Ugh.

Tell me more.

Cult45 still believes they can read minds. :auiqs.jpg: Only the unwashed in flyover country know what's best for the rest of us. The narrative has devolved into complete fantasy and the desperation is getting palpable. It would be hilarious satire, if it wasn't our current reality.

Hey Billy, I secretly think your avatar is a misrepresentation, and I admit it :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back