Republicans are secretly worried about the election but won’t admit it

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!
Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm only one vote.

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

There. I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Yep, story of your life...go figure.
I wasn't aware that you knew about my life.

Tell me more.

Dang, seems there is a lot you're unaware of.
Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

I'm amused by you trying to accuse the right of "childish" behavior, Mac! We're not the ones throwing temper tantrums in the streets right now. We've never been the ones who looted and burned. We were the ones that had protests and then cleaned up after ourselves. Every time you guys throw a protest...it looks like some teenagers house after their parents went away for the weekend! Just saying...

You have no absolutely argument against Centrists and Independents. You need to label them as left winger political extremists in order to keep your phony narrative afloat. Keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Keep pissing on the majority, I'm sure that'll work. :auiqs.jpg:
Do you think that you're a "Centrist", TT?

I don't make a habit of labeling people here. I simply judge them on what they post. You call me a child because I support Trump and in return I point out that it's not conservatives that are prone to tantrums...it's the far left! As a response...you illustrated my point with a tantrum.

I've got news for you...you're NOT the majority! The US leans conservative. You don't think so because the media makes it appear otherwise. Then we have a Presidential election like the last one and you don't understand why you didn't win.

I lean conservative. You lean toward frothing alt-right superficial populism. You can't understand the difference, and I won't help you with that.

You can't run on Biden, Mac...the best you've got is to run AGAINST Trump and hope that the American people are buying your argument that Trump can't lead us out of the Covid 19 economic downturn!
Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm only one vote.

And my argument is that Trumpism is ugly. The COVID issue is just one problem of many.

What exactly is "Trumpism"? Did you disapprove of his handling of the economy? Do you not think he did a better job with trade deals than previous administrations? Do you disagree with his moves to pull combat troops out of the Middle East? Do you disagree with his holding our NATO allies feet to the fire on providing the money for NATO that they'd agreed to provide? Did you disagree with his prison reform? Do you think our Southern border shouldn't be secure? What POLICY of Trump's is it that you find "ugly", Mac?
Ugh.

I just provided a list of issues, most of which I disagree with Trump on. There is no need to go into detail there.

Further, I would define Trumpism as willful ignorance, a complete lack of empathy, and the celebration of bigotry. Trumpsters adore an arrogant, pugilistic, nationalistic, ignorant, undignified, unprofessional authoritarian strongman who clearly suffers from profound self esteem and maturity issues, and the whole movement has too many similarities to a time about 80 or 90 years ago that I had always assumed we had evolved beyond.

There. I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
My reply to that little rant, Mac would be something my father told me about politicians many years ago! The ONLY thing that you should concern yourself with when it comes to a politician is what they have DONE! What they SAY means nothing!
When you're ready to discus what both Trump and Biden have DONE...get back to me! Everything else is just bullshit!
I tried, and I failed. I don't know how to communicate with you people, which is why I so rarely try.

Yep, story of your life...go figure.
I wasn't aware that you knew about my life.

Tell me more.

Dang, seems there is a lot you're unaware of.
Ah. So it was just another childish Trumpian insult based on abject Trumpian ignorance.

I wonder what you children get out of such behavior. Well, hopefully it's helpful.

I'm amused by you trying to accuse the right of "childish" behavior, Mac! We're not the ones throwing temper tantrums in the streets right now. We've never been the ones who looted and burned. We were the ones that had protests and then cleaned up after ourselves. Every time you guys throw a protest...it looks like some teenagers house after their parents went away for the weekend! Just saying...

You have no absolutely argument against Centrists and Independents. You need to label them as left winger political extremists in order to keep your phony narrative afloat. Keep throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Keep pissing on the majority, I'm sure that'll work. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't make a habit of labeling people here. I simply judge them on what they post. You call me a child because I support Trump and in return I point out that it's not conservatives that are prone to tantrums...it's the far left! As a response...you illustrated my point with a tantrum.

I've got news for you...you're NOT the majority! The US leans conservative. You don't think so because the media makes it appear otherwise. Then we have a Presidential election like the last one and you don't understand why you didn't win.

I lean conservative. You lean toward frothing alt-right superficial populism. You can't understand the difference, and I won't help you with that.
Really? Interesting. Well let's examine me...shall we? For starters...I'm Pro Choice. I also believe in intelligent gun control laws. I'm an agnostic. I have zero problem with same sex marriage. Does that sound like a "frothing alt-right superficial" populist to you?

Or is that just you throwing yet another tantrum? :)

I'm a conservative who's terrified about the upcoming election. Whoever wins will most likely be the worst president ever. Trump is awful, and somehow the Democrats have chosen to run the one PERSON in the entire United States MORE despicable than Trump. It's insane...
Open Borders Globalist?

Billy is dead on, here's one of the most popular conservatives secretly worrying Trump might lose the election, and he won't admit it.

Good timing Billy, you're probably the smartest boy I know:

Yep, once again a mostly illiterate trump supporter cannot defend trump, nor can anyone of the trump supporters ever right a rebuttal that trump is a danger to the United States and the world.

1593194682706.png

See the link below for reviews of this book:

Are you referring to the average American NOT living on the coasts or a big city in the Rust Belt? Oh, that's right...you on the left view them as "unwashed" and "deplorables"! For what exactly?

I view them as 'deplorables' (Don't like Clinton, but damn, she coined a phrase that shook Cult45 to it's core) because these average Americans got a huge chip on their shoulders about 'not being heard' by the vast upper class political environment. So, what do they do? They elected the poster boy for the upper class political environment, which is the of epitome of hypocrisy. I believe this faction of American voters have been conned by a man that is purging our tax dollars for his personal ventures by the day. A man that blatently underminds our system of government. A bully. A superficial weakling piece of shit that wasn't fit to shine Lincoln's shoes. I think Cult45 refuses to see this out of an unrealistic devotion to a manufactured populism and nationalism. I love this country, but I also like to believe I have a sense of perspective towards the bigger picture of our future. Thus, Cult45 is an unsustainable world view in the long run that needs to be culled, just like those SJW factions of the regressive left.

Those people get up in the morning...send their kids off to school...go to work...pay their taxes...support local charities and treat their neighbors like they'd like to be treated!

So do the majority of the middle class, me included. the difference is that I don't need an 'atta boy!' from the media or the government for simply living my life. I do what I must for me and my family and I keep to myself. I'm too old, tired and jaded to be any benefit to social justice. The preceding generation to mine has their obstacles, and I can and will support their issues when I think it's feasible.

They're not telling YOU that they know what's best for the rest of the country but they are mystified why anyone would want to live like you do!

I respectfully disagree. I live just like any middle class person. I own property and a couple of businesses that contribute to society at large. I thought I was living the dream just like I was taught. The regressive left says otherwise. Fuck 'em. The alt-right says otherwise. Fuck 'em too.

Continue to insult them though, TT

I will. Every fucking day.

For starters...I'm Pro Choice. I also believe in intelligent gun control laws. I'm an agnostic. I have zero problem with same sex marriage.

Thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it. I'm Pro Choice too. I'm apprehensive about regulating the 1st amendment, but if there are valid, sensible points, I will at least listen. I'm also an atheist and approve of same-sex marriage as well. To go one step further, I believe the government should not even be involved in the religious-based institution of marriage, for I believe it's pretty much unconstitutional.

I hope you realize that these opinions basically make us both a part of a minority. Cult45 will see you this way. They will disregard your opinions based upon just those superficial talking points alone. You align with them where I don't. We seem to have opinions in common, but for some reason we don't have a consensus for, reasons...

Does that sound like a "frothing alt-right superficial" populist to you?

No. So what is it that Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does to turn your crank? Taxes? Immigration? What?

For starters...I'm Pro Choice. I also believe in intelligent gun control laws. I'm an agnostic. I have zero problem with same sex marriage.

Thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it. I'm Pro Choice too. I'm apprehensive about regulating the 1st amendment, but if there are valid, sensible points, I will at least listen. I'm also an atheist and approve of same-sex marriage as well. To go one step further, I believe the government should not even be involved in the religious-based institution of marriage, for I believe it's pretty much unconstitutional.

I hope you realize that these opinions basically make us both a part of a minority. Cult45 will see you this way. They will disregard your opinions based upon just those superficial talking points alone. You align with them where I don't. We seem to have opinions in common, but for some reason we don't have a consensus for, reasons...

No. So what is it that Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does to turn your crank? Taxes? Immigration? What?

I get along better with the people you refer to as "Cult45" then I do with the far left, TT! I can talk to conservatives and they'll listen to my views. The far left doesn't listen to anyone and that goes not just for me...but for many of the leaders of the Democratic Party! You think Nancy Pelosi is getting listened to by them? I don't!

As for what makes me support Trump? It's simple. His policies make sense to me. We needed to get rid of burdensome regulations. As the owner of small businesses surely you know how bad it's gotten? Government should be there to protect us at times but they shouldn't make you spend hours jumping through hoops to satisfy THEM! We need immigration reform and have for decades now! Here's the thing...if you believe in lots of government programs to help people then you should want secure borders as well because you can't have open borders and a welfare State because you can't PAY for those programs if everyone can flood the country! As far as taxes go? We pay plenty enough taxes already! That's not the issue! The issue is how much of that tax revenue we waste! Our Federal Government is bloated and inefficient. We're like a leaky bucket that has water gushing out of holes in the side. Liberals want you to pour more water in the bucket...conservatives want you to fix the leaks. I'm in the latter camp!

Yep, once again a mostly illiterate trump supporter cannot defend trump, nor can anyone of the trump supporters ever right a rebuttal that trump is a danger to the United States and the world.

View attachment 355430

See the link below for reviews of this book:
:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:.....just like in 2015 and 2016...media bullcrap dressed in fake news....and the libtards fall for it again.....:eusa_dance:

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
This is all republican voters are betting on.
When did this turn into the Kreskin Forum?

I get along better with the people you refer to as "Cult45" then I do with the far left, TT! I can talk to conservatives and they'll listen to my views. The far left doesn't listen to anyone and that goes not just for me...but for many of the leaders of the Democratic Party! You think Nancy Pelosi is getting listened to by them? I don't!

No one on the right is listening to anyone either. You think McConnell is getting listened to?

As for what makes me support Trump? It's simple. His policies make sense to me. We needed to get rid of burdensome regulations. As the owner of small businesses surely you know how bad it's gotten?

You've no idea. The tariffs have been slowly killing my manufacturing business. Cult45 ignorantly thinks we should just instantly drop all Chinese exports. Do you know that most steel, fabric and stone have been exported from China for the last two decades? What the fuck is the alternative? Suddenly drop all exported materials and pay 4+ more to have it sourced locally? That isn't a solution. Plus, this stupid *pResident has used those same Chinese resources to build his Vegas and Chicago towers, so he's the biggest hypocrite among these upper class dickheads. Well I'm all done discussing any more of this political hypocrisy.

Again, this is all Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s doing, and he can go fuck himself right into a prison cell as far as I'm concerned.

We pay plenty enough taxes already! That's not the issue! The issue is how much of that tax revenue we waste! Our Federal Government is bloated and inefficient.

Respectfully, DUH. Thanks for finally joining the class. You're about two decades late, but we're happy you finally got here.

We're like a leaky bucket that has water gushing out of holes in the side. Liberals want you to pour more water in the bucket...conservatives want you to fix the leaks. I'm in the latter camp!

The 'conservatives' aren't fixing shit. That's the problem. Those of us that have been doing the work and paying attention to their 'fiscal responsibility' for 20+ years have been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. It's a colossal failure. You don't see it because you aren't on the front line.

As for what makes me support Trump? It's simple. His policies make sense to me. We needed to get rid of burdensome regulations. As the owner of small businesses surely you know how bad it's gotten? Government should be there to protect us at times but they shouldn't make you spend hours jumping through hoops to satisfy THEM! We need immigration reform and have for decades now! Here's the thing...if you believe in lots of government programs to help people then you should want secure borders as well because you can't have open borders and a welfare State because you can't PAY for those programs if everyone can flood the country! As far as taxes go? We pay plenty enough taxes already! That's not the issue! The issue is how much of that tax revenue we waste! Our Federal Government is bloated and inefficient. We're like a leaky bucket that has water gushing out of holes in the side. Liberals want you to pour more water in the bucket...conservatives want you to fix the leaks. I'm in the latter camp!
Anyone with a sound mind doesn't waste any time listening to that ghoul. She's utterly useless for anything but partisan bullshit. She brags about not reading a sweeping legislation bill affecting every single person in the country prior to voting for it, then gets rewarded with continued support from the fucking imbeciles destroying Kalifornia at the ballot box.

Kalifornia is the prototypical example for why the electoral college is necessary.

It really doesn't matter to me if Trump loses this year, or even if Democrats sweep both houses of Congress.

Why? Because we spent the last 4 years putting 200 conservative judges on the bench. And 2 Supreme Court justices. The Democrat agenda is dead for a good 20 years.

Anyone with a sound mind doesn't waste any time listening to that ghoul. She's utterly useless for anything but partisan bullshit. She brags about not reading a sweeping legislation bill affecting every single person in the country prior to voting for it, then gets rewarded with continued support from the fucking imbeciles destroying Kalifornia at the ballot box.

Kalifornia is the prototypical example for why the electoral college is necessary.

?

?
Just piling on the Pelosi hate. That horse is never dead.

Many Republicans, in fact, do realize that Mr. Trump's chances of winning reelection are slim.

COVID-19 and the politicians and business people who have capitulated to that "anti-cop movement" have probably undermined his chances.

It seems that many Euro-American young people have been so successfully brainwashed by their professors that they are eager to turn over the governance of this country to the "anti-cop movement" and people of that ilk.

President Biden will be a figurehead. The governance of this country will be left in the hands of his woke VP and woke Cabinet.

Some people who are gloating at the probable defeat of President Trump on November 3 will rue the day that they voted in a regime headed by Democrats.

If the country really "leaned conservative" then why ate they always suppressing votes?

They'd want everyone to vote if what you said were true.

Why do you lie so much?
There is a big difference between "suppressing votes" and "legitimately counting legitimate votes".
1. Verifying voter registration lists is a good start

2. There were (59) Phila precincts that voted 300,000 to 0 against Romney even though the national average of black votes were 6% for Romney, and there were registered Republicans in those precincts. How did that happen?

3. Voter ID Laws are NOT suppressing anything. They help reduce voter fraud.

4. Lets hope that the 2020 election is a clear-cut win for one of the sides and not a close election pending the "hanging chads" count again.

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
This is all republican voters are betting on.
They are depending upon another lightening strike and suppressing the vote as much as possible, legal or not. Illegal suppression never seems to get worked out till months to years later and the election still stands..

Forum List

Back