Republicans Are Outraged Donald Trump Isn't Above The Law

How many times have you been told FUX is going left?
And I see you didnt answer the question.
They've been lying to you for years. So now you know the sources you've been going to have been lying to your dumb ass. For DECADES. We only found out because of the Dominion lawsuit.

And Fox tells you the same lies all your other sources tell you. I wonder if they know they are lying too? I wonder if they call you cousing f'ers too.

Fox is still right. Lying to you today just like they did before they "went left".

LOL. They are going left. LOL. In other words they didn't go NAZI. Yes, they are RINO's. Globalists. Deep Staters. Your party is divided. They've always ruled. Today the racist cousin F'ers rule.

The question still remains of why didn't the DOJ charge Trump with anything for the raid about seven months ago? You make it sound like it's a slam dunk conviction. So, what, in your opinion, is the hold up? They wouldn't have passed it off to the special prosecutor if they knew they could get the conviction. I mean, careers would be made with a conviction of Trump.
I didn't say or mean to imply it's a slam dunk conviction.

As for why they haven't charged anything yet, I have no idea. I read a headline recently where a few Mar Lago workers have been subpoenaed so I assume they are still building a case.

They've been lying to you for years. So now you know the sources you've been going to have been lying to your dumb ass. For DECADES. We only found out because of the Dominion lawsuit.

And Fox tells you the same lies all your other sources tell you. I wonder if they know they are lying too? I wonder if they call you cousing f'ers too.

Fox is still right. Lying to you today just like they did before they "went left".

LOL. They are going left. LOL. In other words they didn't go NAZI. Yes, they are RINO's. Globalists. Deep Staters. Your party is divided. They've always ruled. Today the racist cousin F'ers rule.

They haven't been lying to me.
I stopped watching FUX 6 years ago.
And it's laughable for you to say we're divided.
Take a look at your own party,the best you have is a demented old fool with zero prospects for 24.

True. He should not be allowed to run again. I can't wait to see if pussy Ron DiSantis gives him a free pass on his abuses of power and law breaking. Ron will show he doesn't have the balls to be POTUS.

Your bat shit crazy leftist imagination is running wild on this one. I’m not done laughing at the leftists J6 ramblings and the NY nonsense is already in full kook mode.

I didn't say or mean to imply it's a slam dunk conviction.

As for why they haven't charged anything yet, I have no idea. I read a headline recently where a few Mar Lago workers have been subpoenaed so I assume they are still building a case.
Your link said that the DOJ was looking at three potential violations. The DOJ looked at it, and passed it on to the special prosecutor. The workers could've been subpoenaed last fall. When, and if they get Trump, if Pence & Biden aren't charged for the same charges, then we all know this is just political BS.

Your link said that the DOJ was looking at three potential violations. The DOJ looked at it, and passed it on to the special prosecutor. The workers could've been subpoenaed last fall. When, and if they get Trump, if Pence & Biden aren't charged for the same charges, then we all know this is just political BS.
No, we won't know that because their wasn't obstruction...not sure about the other two potential violations.

397B330B-505C-4BD8-A291-5A21222385B8.jpeg

Pay close attention to the "crime" for which they wish to charge him: He paid someone to keep quiet about an embarrassing episode, but failed to report that as a political campaign contribution to his own Presidential campaign.

Name one other person in history who was pursued to this extent, successfully, for such a silly offense. I'll spot you John Edwards, who was acquitted.

Donald Trump is the only person in the United States, and New York is the only jurisdiction in the world, where someone would be pursued so aggressively for such a petty crime. AT WORST, it warrants a small fine. And they empanel a grand jury to pursue it?

It confirms the extremely low opinion that people around the country have of New York.
If it was a "petty crime" the DA wouldn't have empaneled a grand jury to look into it.

Facts: Federal prosecutors in the U.S. attorneys office for the Southern District of New York opted out of charging Trump related to the Stormy Daniels payment in 2019. The Federal Election Commission also tossed its investigation into the matter in 2021.

I smell Dem WITCH HUNT!
Because Trump's lackey William Barr ordered the investigation into his boss stonewalled.

Thanks for letting me clear that up for you.

Forum List

Back