Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Republicans warned President Joe Biden’s push to hire 87,000 IRS agents in the Inflation Act would pave the way for more audits on small businesses and families across America. The president, his administration, and Democrats in Congress have gone to great lengths to attempt to dispute this fact.

When Janet Yellen was asked about the number of new audits funded by the Inflation Act before the House Ways and Means Committee last week – admitted the proportion of new audits on individuals and small businesses making under $400,000 would remain in line with historic levels.

According to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, more than 90% of audits are on families and small businesses below the $400,000 income threshold.

Imagine that, a number of you loons bought the BS.

Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families: Army of 87,000 agents must be defunded

Wah! Wah! Wah!

You will have nothing...and you will be happy! (or else)
Told ya. The cost of doing nothing is WAY more expensive now then if you had ben men and nipped this in the bud 30 years ago.

Newsom under pressure to take executive action on reparations if California Legislature doesn't act​

Reparations movement gains steam in California, which entered union in 1850 as a free state
Newsom under pressure to take executive action on reparations if California Legislature doesn't act

Get ready to be bankrupted because you will need to sell your home, liquidate your assets to pay REPARATIONS !!
Once Pandoras box is opened, YOU will foot the bill.
Hey, it's "Justice"

:laughing0301:

When Janet Yellen was asked about the number of new audits funded by the Inflation Act before the House Ways and Means Committee last week – admitted the proportion of new audits on individuals and small businesses making under $400,000 would remain in line with historic levels.

So, nothing is going to change.

Thanks

Too late.
Pandoras Box has been opened.

You're going to lose everything. :eusa_dance:
I've already moved assets and made arrangements that you can't.
Have fun!

spongebob-patrick.gif

Republicans warned President Joe Biden’s push to hire 87,000 IRS agents in the Inflation Act would pave the way for more audits on small businesses and families across America. The president, his administration, and Democrats in Congress have gone to great lengths to attempt to dispute this fact.

According to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, more than 90% of audits are on families and small businesses below the $400,000 income threshold.

Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families: Army of 87,000 agents must be defunded
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the citizens like their slaves.
Left Wing economics is based on stealing and slavery.

Copying Reagan's great acheivements. He sicced the IRS after all those fabulously wealthy waitresses and waiters and car wash workers and sack boys, and thus saved the country.

Copying Reagan's great acheivements. He sicced the IRS after all those fabulously wealthy waitresses and waiters and car wash workers and sack boys, and thus saved the country.
Phew, for a moment there I thought we weren't going to see a classic waddaboudism.

I don't cheat on my taxes ... I have nothing to worry about ...

I file paper returns, and these are tossed every year ... nothing to audit ha ha ha ha ... small business and families are supposed to be paying my fair share of the tax load ... damn sure I want them being audited, enough of them are thieving scoundrels anyway ...

This is good...right?

Our tax code is loved by the wealthy.
It sure is. The darn thing is so (deliberately) complicated that even IRS agents aren't able to give you a definitive answer on some things. Naturally, they can't be held accountable if they give you bad advice.

I don't cheat on my taxes ... I have nothing to worry about ...

If only that were true.

My wife and I are 2 years into fighting with the IRS and we also do not cheat on our taxes. The problem with the IRS is once they declare you guilty you have to prove you are innocent.

We got a $36,000 bill from the IRS for 3 years of unfiled taxes going back to 2013. They cashed the check I sent with our 2020 taxes and then said we did not file in 2020.

I had to pay thousands to a tax lawyer, agree to a payment plan till they ruled on our case and still more than 2 years later we cannot get resolution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back