Republicans Are No Longer A Political Party, They're A Mob

Republicans Are No Longer A Political Party, They're A Mob

So they're just like the Democrats. Shocker.......

Hey, let's keep voting for both of them, though. It's been working out real well for the country.
You can count on it, as long as the copious money stays in campaigning and as long as the alternatives are as nauseating as Jo Jorgensen.

So let me see if I've got this straight...a small number of conservatives riot for a matter of hours on one day...and all Republicans are now part of a mob?
Do you agree with those MAGArat criminals?

Do you support them?

Yes?

Then yea...you're a Mob

This is hilarious after a year of DENICRATS burning down the country.

Those blue blinders you all wear work pretty good

YOU fuckers stormed the Capitol in support of a political candidate.

Your PARTY actually did that.

If you can't be bothered to be involved in the world, STFU and get off of here

How about you eat a dick, you insufferable c*nt? You don"t affect my liberty. I"m exactly involved in the world as I need to be. You will never be able to stop how I progress, you radicalized nitwit. Just stop.

If the USA ain't your business nor concern, stop posting, stop telling others what to think and do, and drop dead, buttwad.

I'm not a dramatic little girl about politics. I make fun of you for it. I understand my limitations. You don't understand limitations. You want me to shut up. So, I will fuck with you more, buttercup. Bet on it, fuckwad.

That mob wasn't there to preserve democracy and "make America great again." They were there to destroy it. You've heard the old saying that we are a nation of laws, not of men? Wrong. To that mob and the congressmen and women and senators they elected — to the entire Republican Party, for that matter — we are a nation of "not of men," but of one man, Donald Trump.

This would have meaning if you recognized the American dreams and livelihoods that were torched and looted throughout 2020 in American cities such as Seattle, Portland, Denver, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, New York and even Washington, D.C. Who did that damage?

That mob wasn't there to preserve democracy and "make America great again." They were there to destroy it. You've heard the old saying that we are a nation of laws, not of men? Wrong. To that mob and the congressmen and women and senators they elected — to the entire Republican Party, for that matter — we are a nation of "not of men," but of one man, Donald Trump.

Next time BLM and 'friends' try to burn down a city, does that mean Democrats are relegated to only being a mob?

Burn down a city? Please show us a city that has recently been burned down.

How about half of a city being burned down?

How about anything other than a single building being burned down.

Then i'll show you a photo of some right wing infiltrators doing some burning of their own.

Sorry friend. The burning down cities talking point isn't working for you anymore.

It went the way of the welfare queen collecting government checks.

I'm disappointed. I expected a much higher level of intellect from you.

Funny, I don't remember Republicans taking over an entire neighborhood for weeks.

Seattle’s hard-Left secessionist movement has claimed its first territory: six blocks in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.

For the past week, Black Lives Matter and Antifa-affiliated activists have engaged in a pitched battle with Seattle police officers and National Guard soldiers in the neighborhood, with the heaviest conflict occurring at the intersection of 11th and Pike, where law enforcement had constructed a barricade to defend the Seattle Police East Precinct building. Hoping to break through the barricade, protesters attacked officers with bricks, bottles, rocks, and improvised explosive devices, sending some officers to the hospital. At the same time, activists circulated videos of the conflict and accused the police of brutality, demanding that the city cease using teargas and other anti-riot techniques.

Antifa Activists Claim First Territory in Seattle (city-journal.org)

How about you eat a dick, you insufferable c*nt?
No, I won't fulfill any fantasies of yours. Go yell at the sky.

You don"t affect my liberty. I"m exactly involved in the world as I need to be.
Right where we like you, a total zero.

I'm not a dramatic little girl about politics.
You've just proven you are. Better go lay down now and take a pill.

Forum List

Back