Ella Emhoff, Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
LOL, is IMG trying to lose money?
Ella Emhoff, Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract

A week after turning heads at the inauguration in support of her stepmother, Vice President Kamala Harris, Ella Emhoff has landed a lucrative modeling contract.

The 21-year-old daughter of second gentleman Douglas Emhoff has signed with IMG Models, the top agency confirmed to the New York Times, thanks in part to her head-turning style at the Jan. 21 ceremony. Emhoff was declared a “style icon” after wearing a plaid Miu Miu coat with embellished shoulders, paired with a garnet-hued dress by Batsheva.

ho-ho.png

Is there no end to the madness with you Trump Humpers.

No "madness" at all, just a question as to whether the beloved Emoluments Clause may have been violated, using the step daughter as a proxy.

What's wrong with an investigation- bring the model agency staff in to explain themselves.

Is it wrong of me to be much less troubled by a relative of a VP getting a modeling gig than a relative of a VP being on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.

No. ONe is certainly more suspicious than the other.

A week after turning heads at the inauguration in support of her stepmother, Vice President Kamala Harris, Ella Emhoff has landed a lucrative modeling contract.

The 21-year-old daughter of second gentleman Douglas Emhoff has signed with IMG Models, the top agency confirmed to the New York Times, thanks in part to her head-turning style at the Jan. 21 ceremony. Emhoff was declared a “style icon” after wearing a plaid Miu Miu coat with embellished shoulders, paired with a garnet-hued dress by Batsheva.

ho-ho.png

1612018640296.png

Is that what passes for beautiful in lib la la land?

no wonder the men are turning into pussies

ho-ho.png

View attachment 450603
Is that what passes for beautiful in lib la la land?

no wonder the men are turning into pussies
She looks reasonably attractive to me. Armpit hair is easy to take care of if that's not your thing, but I think hippies probably like it. She is thin enough, don't know how tall she is. That being said, I don't expect her to be in the swimsuit issue of sports illustrated.

She looks reasonably attractive to me.
She is a typical lib female

or a lib male who is transitioning

with the very serious look on her face

I wonder whats bothering her?

global warming?

Systemic white racism?

where I come from she is definitely no better than a closing time women

Nothing says style icon quite like hairy armpits.
She has more hair sticking further out of her armpits then she has tits.
She looks reasonably attractive to me.
She is a typical lib female

or a male who is transitioning

with the very serious look on her face

I wonder whats bothering her?

global warming?

Systemic white racism?

where I come from she is definitely no better than a closing time women

True. I've know plenty of women personally a lot better looking then her. Hell, I've had sex with women better looking than her.

You really needed to start a thread on that.

Why not? Don't the people have the Right to Know if the Hoe is monetizing her position by bending the arm of people to get her kin jobs?

You mean just like Mr. Trump did? Do you garbage people ever refrain from being giant hypocrites?

Trump was investigated for it.

All I'm asking for is the same, equal treatment.

Don't fucking deflect. Did Ivanka and Jared receive direct advisor positions in the administration or not? You're comparing that to the VP's step daughter receiving a legit modelling job in the private industry primarily due to exposure at the inauguration? Is that what you consider equal in the vast wastelands that is your mind? Go ahead, say yes, you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back