Republicans Are No Longer A Political Party, They're A Mob

That mob wasn't there to preserve democracy and "make America great again." They were there to destroy it. You've heard the old saying that we are a nation of laws, not of men? Wrong. To that mob and the congressmen and women and senators they elected — to the entire Republican Party, for that matter — we are a nation of "not of men," but of one man, Donald Trump.

View attachment 450609Oh, SHOVE IT. How is it the whole GOP wrecking America now after a year of 8,700 riots doing a billion dollars damage in 69 cities injuring 2000 police that you were fine with? FUCK OFF, man, fuck off, with your BULLSHIT obsessive TDS problem. The more info that comes in, the more proof that Trump had essentially NOTHING to do with that planned riot other than being down the street that day encouraging folks to go down in SUPPORT of their leaders to do the RIGHT THING, encourage the continued questioning of an improper and illegal election swept under the rug by the system wanting Robins Egg Joe in.

View attachment 450611
After 4 years the one and only defense of Trump is screaming TDS. Illegal election?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
#Becauseitsacult

That mob wasn't there to preserve democracy and "make America great again." They were there to destroy it. You've heard the old saying that we are a nation of laws, not of men? Wrong. To that mob and the congressmen and women and senators they elected — to the entire Republican Party, for that matter — we are a nation of "not of men," but of one man, Donald Trump.

Next time BLM and 'friends' try to burn down a city, does that mean Democrats are relegated to only being a mob?
I doubt that anyone from BLM would vote for any White guy. So not Dems.

Why would you believe that?

are they racist?

They are a mob but they are also the minority Thank the lord
Progs want to get low and do. Progs want to being a gun to a knife fight and do. But much of what they are railing against do not do a thing to promote it.

Next time BLM and 'friends' try to burn down a city, does that mean Democrats are relegated to only being a mob?

Burn down a city? Please show us a city that has recently been burned down.

How about half of a city being burned down?

How about anything other than a single building being burned down.

Then i'll show you a photo of some right wing infiltrators doing some burning of their own.

Sorry friend. The burning down cities talking point isn't working for you anymore.

It went the way of the welfare queen collecting government checks.

I'm disappointed. I expected a much higher level of intellect from you.

A dozen rednecks partied in the hinterlands last night drinking and listening to music. The mob is dangerous.
We’ll keep an eye on them. Probably making car bombs. Bunch of Timothy mcveighs

That's the kind of rhetoric that WILL get people hurt, but that's exactly what you want, isn't it.

until the fabled pendulum swings the other way after the democrats fuck up.....and eventually they will....
What do you mean "they will"? Biden is already fucking up, bigly!
His tsunami of decrees and Executive Orders, that he is blindly signing, will bring a harvest of bitter fruit.
He is merely recycling failed Obama policies from Obama himself, through Susan Rice to Joe's defective brain, that he puts into action.

And his cabinet picks are a laugh. Or would be if this wasn't all so serious.
Making John Kerry a special "envoy" for Climate Change is like making Kristen Clarke, a black supremacist,
in charge of the Civil Rights division of the Justice Department.
In that both Kerry and Clarke are big part of the problem they are supposed to be solving.
It's like putting Typhoid Mary in charge of our covid policy.

So brain damaged Joe is bailing out his sinking boat with buckets that have holes in the bottom of them.
It's laughable idiocy.

Last edited:

until the fabled pendulum swings the other way after the democrats fuck up.....and eventually they will....
And you’ll hold them to a much higher standard. You did on spending, growth, unemployment numbers, debt, corruption, lies, private emails, what is and isn’t appropriate.

Remember how inappropriate it was President Clinton met with that woman on the plane when she was investigating hillary? Susan rice I think? But then you let trump obstruct the investigation and do all kinds of slimy shit like intimidate witnesses?

Youd never let biden be like trump.

Your memory is worse than quid pro joe. It was the US AG, loretta lynch.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Flatulence ^^^

Then i'll show you a photo of some right wing infiltrators doing some burning of their own.

Sorry friend. The burning down cities talking point isn't working for you anymore.

Baltimore, Ferguson, Portland, among others...

and what did the 'democrat' mayors do?

They started a sing-a-long.

And from the looks of it....a shrinking minority.

Actually, just the opposite. As quid pro joe destroys jobs and the economy minorities will be moving to the republican party is greater numbers.

I bear zero responsibility for violence carried out by political extremism.
You passive aggressive do nothing keyboard SJWs bear ALL the responsibility. If you got off your ass and got involved a little in the solution, there'd be no need for political extremism!

I also don't act like an entitled asshole
Better go look in the mirror and try again.

And you’ll hold them to a much higher standard. You did on spending, growth, unemployment numbers, debt, corruption, lies, private emails, what is and isn’t appropriate.

Remember how inappropriate it was President Clinton met with that woman on the plane when she was investigating hillary? Susan rice I think? But then you let trump obstruct the investigation and do all kinds of slimy shit like intimidate witnesses?

Youd never let biden be like trump.
bobo i can assure you....i had nothing to do with any of those things you say i let happen...and biden is pretty boring compared to trump.....

I know I'm wasting my time with the OP- but, being stupid in public is not flattering-

Anomalies in the Capitol Melee

Somebody needs to get a memo to the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys in charge of arresting and prosecuting the people involved in the January 6 melee at the Capitol.
At this point, all I see is that these people are being charged with offenses like trespass, disorderly conduct, and theft. Judging by what leftists are saying and what the mainstream press is reporting, these people should be charged with treason, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, invasion, terrorism, and an attempt to violently overthrow the government of the United States. How come the Justice Department doesn’t realize that, at least not yet?

In fact, I’m surprised that leftists and the mainstream press aren’t insisting that all the protestors, including those on both the inside and outside of the Capitol, be charged with a gigantic conspiracy to violently overthrow the U.S. government. Maybe they’re concerned about being labeled “conspiracy theorists.”

One of the fascinating aspects of this supposed attempt to conquer the U.S. government is the small amount of bloodshed. In fact, only one person was shot during the melee. That’s incredible. Wouldn’t you think that revolutionaries would enter the Capitol with all guns blaring, including M-16s, AK-47s, and Glock semiautomatic handguns?

Well, the left has an explanation for this phenomenon: Washington, D.C.’s, strict gun control laws. You see, the idea is that the reason that the revolutionaries didn’t commit a mass killing in the Capitol, like at Columbine, was because D.C.’s gun-control laws prohibit people from openly carrying guns.

Don’t believe me? Take a look at this article by one Kevin Cullen, a columnist for the Boston Globe. According to him, that’s the reason that the insurrectionists didn’t shoot people during what he calls “the putsch.” If that’s not a testament to what the government’s control over education does to people’s reasoning ability, I don’t know what is.

What do you mean "they will"? Biden is already fucking up, bigly!
His tsunami of decrees and Executive Orders, that he is blindly signing, will bring a harvest of bitter fruit.
He is merely recycling failed Obama policies from Obama himself, through Susan Rice to Joe's defective brain, that he puts into action.

And his cabinet picks are a laugh. Or would be if this wasn't all so serious.
Making John Kerry a special "envoy" for Climate Change is like making Kristen Clarke, a black supremacist,
in charge of the Civil Rights division of the Justice Department.
In that both Kerry and Clarke are big part of the problem they are supposed to be solving.
It's like putting Typhoid Mary in charge of our covid policy.

So brain damaged Joe is bailing out his sinking boat with buckets that have holes in the bottom of them.
It's laughable idiocy.
then that pendulum will be swinging the other way next election cycle....the republicans had better hope they have someone to jump in.....right now it dont look to good....

then that pendulum will be swinging the other way next election cycle....the republicans had better hope they have someone to jump in.....right now it dont look to good....
Let's not jump the gun. We have four years to sort out that mess. I see some very promising young candidates.

Funny how you didn't mention the leftist that infiltrated the capitol and was encouraging people to burn it down. The stupid SOB hung himself with footage he provided to the FBI. That's a perfect example of the intellect of you leftist. You're just stupid.

Forum List

Back