Republicans and Race

Irony = OP is from a pro-abort that supports the denial of basic human rights to black children in the womb.

Iggy gains another leftarded soul.
Ya, what is the score on the Supreme Court there buddy? Why is abortion still around? Clue it will go no where because the power Republicans do not want it to go away. I will fucking dance in the streets the day it does go away but unfortunately your lying sacks of shit in power will not let it.
At least the GOP, lying sacks of shit that they are - do not deny the biological fact that an abortion kilks a child. YOUR fucktarded side still does deny that fact.

Congrats!

You made the iggy.
So let's see here. The GOP knows better. Says they will change it , has the power to change it, and does not change it. Yep I see why you support them. Hillarious

Irony = OP is from a pro-abort that supports the denial of basic human rights to black children in the womb.

Ya, what is the score on the Supreme Court there buddy? Why is abortion still around? Clue it will go no where because the power Republicans do not want it to go away. I will fucking dance in the streets the day it does go away but unfortunately your lying sacks of shit in power will not let it.
At least the GOP, lying sacks of shit that they are - do not deny the biological fact that an abortion kilks a child. YOUR fucktarded side still does deny that fact.

Congrats!

You made the iggy.
So let's see here. The GOP knows better. Says they will change it , has the power to change it, and does not change it. Yep I see why you support them. Hillarious

Peeked at the ignored posts and decided to respond. (Bored)

Uhmmmm

I'll make you a deal.

You present a reasonable argument for why it's better to support those who DENY the biological facts regarding the origin of a child's life than it is to support the party who accepts those facts but can't seem to complete the banning of abortions (ignoring all the gains and restrictions that have in fact been made) and I will remove you from the iggy.

Not interested?

No.

I didn't think so.

Congrats!

You made the iggy.

Uhmmmm

I'll make you a deal.

You present a reasonable argument for why it's better to support those who DENY the biological facts regarding the origin of a child's life than it is to support the party who accepts those facts but can't seem to complete the banning of abortions (ignoring all the gains and restrictions that have in fact been made) and I will remove you from the iggy.

Not interested?

No.

I didn't think so.
I am for the second amendment. In this way I agree with the Republicans. I dislike abortion in this way I agree with republican voters. The problem is with the republican party is they lie about what they are going to do. I also support unions in this way I agree with the democrats. I could care less what people do in their bedrooms as long as it is not done in public. In this way I agree with the Democrats. Neither party represents all my interests. Life is more complicated than a two party system can service. I lean toward the Democrats right now because their pitch is closer to how they legislate. There was a time when the two parties would make deals and work across the isle and both sides would be serviced. I would like to return to those times or have more parties involved and more choices. I just dk not know how we are going to get there under today's conditions. This I do know we will never get there with people being just full of shit. This tribal urge of I am not a good democrat if I oppose abortion or you are not a good republican if you want true representation who do what they say they will do does not work Long term. If we are going to make good choices as to our representation we need the politicians to be true about how they will actually vote. Things like the deal in Texas which has been completely controlled by the republican party in house, senate, and governor and blame rolling black outs today on Democrats is not taking responsibility for their own management. That urks me I know nothing changes when people blame their mismanagement on others. I have owned businesses and mistakes were made along the way. I took responsibility for those mistakes and changed my way of doing things. The one thing I made sure of was that my employees got the pay theu were promised. I expect this from politicians.

Congrats!

You made the iggy.

Uhmmmm

I'll make you a deal.

Not interested?

No.

I didn't think so.
I am for the second amendment. In this way I agree with the Republicans. I dislike abortion in this way I agree with republican voters. The problem is with the republican party is they lie about what they are going to do. I also support unions in this way I agree with the democrats. I could care less what people do in their bedrooms as long as it is not done in public. In this way I agree with the Democrats. Neither party represents all my interests. Life is more complicated than a two party system can service. I lean toward the Democrats right now because their pitch is closer to how they legislate. There was a time when the two parties would make deals and work across the isle and both sides would be serviced. I would like to return to those times or have more parties involved and more choices. I just dk not know how we are going to get there under today's conditions. This I do know we will never get there with people being just full of shit. This tribal urge of I am not a good democrat if I oppose abortion or you are not a good republican if you want true representation who do what they say they will do does not work Long term. If we are going to make good choices as to our representation we need the politicians to be true about how they will actually vote. Things like the deal in Texas which has been completely controlled by the republican party in house, senate, and governor and blame rolling black outs today on Democrats is not taking responsibility for their own management. That urks me I know nothing changes when people blame their mismanagement on others. I have owned businesses and mistakes were made along the way. I took responsibility for those mistakes and changed my way of doing things. The one thing I made sure of was that my employees got the pay theu were promised. I expect this from politicians.

You claim to oppose abortions (for what reasons you do not say) . . . You claim to support the 2nd Amendment too. . . But you also support unions so, to hell with the babies and the gun owners. . .

Got it.

Your explanation only reinforces my decision to put you on ignore.

Logic is obviously not your strongest suite.

Forum List

Back