Republicans Admit They Have No Fact Witnesses. Trump Did It

I have yet to see any evidence of quid pro quo.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!
Bottom of pg 2 and top of pg 3

You have an overactive imagination, just like all of the other libtards!
It's right there in SIMPLE English, this for that, investigate 2016 election for javelin missiles.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

Shit head, I thought you Communists WANTED the 2016 election investigated?

Oh, but you're guilty, you only wanted to claim it was Trump, a REAL investigation must be stopped AT ALL COSTS.

Fuck you, you corrupt piles of shit. Investigating criminal acts by you pigs is why we hired Trump. Don't like it? Go blow a goat.

upload_2019-11-10_17-57-55.png

You corrupt motherfuckers. Yes, it is perfectly legal to investigate you criminal piles of shit.

READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

It's right there in SIMPLE English, this for that, investigate 2016 election for javelin missiles.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!
And? Prove intent. Let’s see it.
the willfully blind like you will never see.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

He never fucking said that
Yes he did!
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

Again, waiting for someone to show me how they prove intent. Thanks in advance.

Intent is irrelevant. Asking a foreign power WE HAVE A TREATY WITH to work with our AG is not only perfectly legal, but part of Trump's job.

The democrats are panicking due to the corruption of the USAID situation, which is a conduit for embezzlement. The mole Eric Ciaramella is up to his corrupt ass in this.

THIS is what everything has been about from the start, the democrats have been embezzling hundreds of millions from taxpayers and using foreign aid payments to do it. USAID is the means of the elite embezzling huge amounts. Some republicans are involved as well, which is why the effort to cover this up have been so extreme.

I fear for our president's life, those who are exposed will do anything, including assassination, to keep the money flowing.

READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

READ THE TRANSCRIPT!
And? Prove intent. Let’s see it.
the willfully blind like you will never see.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT!
OK walk me through it. Prove intent vs a political opponent vs intent vs what he thinks was a plot against him in the 2016 election. Good luck with that. This is why they have yet to impeach. They cannot prove intent. Instead of parroting your idiocy reply to me like a human being.

The President of Ukraine backs up Trump's story that there wasn't any quid pro quo involving aid to his country.

The rest is just smoke and mirrors from the Democrats to Impeach because they know they can't defeat Trump in the 2020 election. ... :cool:
Of course HE is still dependent on Trump for aid to defend his country from Trump's buddy Putin so...

Intent is irrelevant. Asking a foreign power WE HAVE A TREATY WITH to work with our AG is not only perfectly legal, but part of Trump's job.

The democrats are panicking due to the corruption of the USAID situation, which is a conduit for embezzlement. The mole Eric Ciaramella is up to his corrupt ass in this.

THIS is what everything has been about from the start, the democrats have been embezzling hundreds of millions from taxpayers and using foreign aid payments to do it. USAID is the means of the elite embezzling huge amounts. Some republicans are involved as well, which is why the effort to cover this up have been so extreme.

I fear for our president's life, those who are exposed will do anything, including assassination, to keep the money flowing.
Without intent you cannot impeach so it’s relevant.

The President of Ukraine backs up Trump's story that there wasn't any quid pro quo involving aid to his country.

The rest is just smoke and mirrors from the Democrats to Impeach because they know they can't defeat Trump in the 2020 election. ... :cool:
Of course HE is still dependent on Trump for aid to defend his country from Trump's buddy Putin so...
Herr Lesh strikes again with his idiocy. What collusion with Russia? Where is the proof?

I have yet to see any evidence of quid pro quo. but the rumor mill is saying if there was it was done by Rudy and Trump didn't know anything about it.

It is the GOP that is pushing the quid pro quo... That is not the burden of proof...

Trump was soliciting a bribe. He was asking for his political opponent to be investigated, he was with holding access and money until he got it... The evidence of him ordering the withholding is there. This has got far bigger than the call and his actions are what is sinking him right now...

The GOP have conceded all that now, Trump's Chief of Staff basically confessed it. Now the GOP are going for that the crime is not bad enough to be fired. Small problem the crime is Bribery and that crime is specifically referenced as impeachable.

Asking a foreign power to manufacture a bogus investigation of a political rival ...is illegal on several counts

I have yet to see any evidence of quid pro quo. but the rumor mill is saying if there was it was done by Rudy and Trump didn't know anything about it.

It is the GOP that is pushing the quid pro quo... That is not the burden of proof...

Trump was soliciting a bribe. He was asking for his political opponent to be investigated, he was with holding access and money until he got it... The evidence of him ordering the withholding is there. This has got far bigger than the call and his actions are what is sinking him right now...

The GOP have conceded all that now, Trump's Chief of Staff basically confessed it. Now the GOP are going for that the crime is not bad enough to be fired. Small problem the crime is Bribery and that crime is specifically referenced as impeachable.

You confused Trump with Biden

Asking a foreign power to manufacture a bogus investigation of a political rival ...is illegal on several counts

What?! The Steele Dossier was illegal...who would of guessed.

Of course HE is still dependent on Trump for aid to defend his country from Trump's buddy Putin...
Once again, regardless of the Ukraine president's motives. Him saying the wasn't any quid pro quo ties to Trump's offer of aid to his country.

Completely invalidates the Democrat Impeachment scam. ... :cool:

Without intent you cannot impeach so it’s relevant.

Impeachment is dead. The moment Ciaramella and Zaid were exposed it was dead. BUT the underlying issue is the embezzlement of foreign aid on a massive scale. Trump has exposed this, the elite are MORE than willing to kill to cover it up and keep the funds flowing.

Hunter Biden is a pawn, irrelevant EXCEPT that he defines what the scam is. US Aid is directed to particular companies such as Burisma, who is designated are providing infrastructure and energy. Hundreds of millions go to them, then they funnel a large portion right back to the democrats. Hire a Biden here, give a consulting fee there. Hundreds of millions from the taxpayers in America flow into the pockets of the connected aristocracy.

This is the stuff of conspiracy theories, but Trump has laid it bare, it is undeniable fact, right in front of us.

It is? And you can prove he did it vs a political rival instead of someone he thought helped spread the lie of Russia collusion. You can read his state of mind and his intent because you need that to prove what you just stated. Good luck with that. And bogus? No he got his son a job there and got the prosecutor fired. That was real. Herr Lesh, why are you
Lying?

Forum List

Back