Republicans Admit They Have No Fact Witnesses. Trump Did It

At some point democrats are going to have to do a gut check and realize witch hunts are useless and do more damage than good.

Again, your party tried to depose a LEGITIMATELY elected president over a blow job, after Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties.

Trump is obviously guilty, the only question is, do the Republicans say it's okay for the President to break the law.
that president actually committed crimes
You just can't name any.
I named two of the six or was it 9 charges
Name em again so I can laugh at your dumb ass.
Ken Starrs charges were obstruction and witness tampering there were several others

Again, your party tried to depose a LEGITIMATELY elected president over a blow job, after Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties.

Trump is obviously guilty, the only question is, do the Republicans say it's okay for the President to break the law.
You just can't name any.
Ken Starrs charges were obstruction and witness tampering there were several others
This is not the Starr Investigation.
Those are the possible charges against Adam Schiff but Trump only talked to a foreign leader. He had no access to witnesses because he did not know wtf they were. Adam Schiff did however

Ah yes.
Funny how you do not mention the part where Sondland, exactly nowhere, says anything about anything in his testimony - that is, the delay in the transfer of the funds of the conditions necessary for said transfer - being at the direction of President Trump.

Funny how you do not mention his testimony on pages 105 (18-25) and 106 (1-23) where Sondland talks about his actual conversation with Trump and the President's statements that he does not seek QQP:

View attachment 289310
View attachment 289311

Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post should lead to the conclusion you present.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6540412-Gordon-Sondland-Testimony

Note how -I- cited a source and -I- quoted the relevant text.
Before it's sworn fucking testimony, pinhead.
It's ALL sworn testimony, pinhead.
So, I ask again:
Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in your post leads to the conclusion you present.
Uhm .. that was before Billionaire Hotel Boy who bought himself an ambassadorship Re-Re-RE Testified.
Are you daft?
Nothing in his 11-4 addendum negates or changes the sworn testimony I cited.
So, again:
Tell us why a rational reasoned person should believe the information in his post leads to the conclusion he presented.

You just can't name any.
This is not the Starr Investigation.
Those are the possible charges against Adam Schiff but Trump only talked to a foreign leader. He had no access to witnesses because he did not know wtf they were. Adam Schiff did however
If you would follow the post I was posting to you would not sound like a idiot

House Republicans acknowledged that they have no witnesses and no documents to dispute the main facts concerning President Trump’s impeachable conduct: a demand from Ukraine for dirt on a political rival; withholding of aid vital to Ukraine’s defense against Russia; concealing evidence of the scheme by moving a transcript to a secret server; and threatening the tipster who alerted Congress to gross malfeasance. They admitted all that? Well, in a manner of speaking they did.

The Post reports:

House Republicans sent Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) a list of witnesses they want to testify in the impeachment inquiry, including former vice president Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the anonymous whistleblower who filed the initial complaint against President Trump. ...
Schiff is likely to reject many, if not all, of the witnesses from the Republicans’ wish list.

Hunter Biden lacks any direct knowledge of anything that occurred in the Trump White House, and hence he cannot rebut evidence of Trump’s demand that Ukraine interfere with our election. By Republicans’ own admission, the whistleblower lacks first-hand knowledge of events.

(“Witnesses who testified out of public view have corroborated the crux of the case against Trump — that he pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate his political rivals — so the Democrats see no need for the whistleblower, who heard the story secondhand, to testify. Three career State Department officials are returning next week for the public hearings.”)

All Republicans have are distractions, stunts to generate claims of unfairness, and gimmicks to threaten the life and career of the whistleblower. It’s remarkable, really, that they could stipulate to every fact about which the witnesses testified under oath.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...mit-they-have-no-fact-witnesses-trump-did-it/

6A376CBE-BA85-4FA4-86CC-618E47759A72.jpeg

Russia changed from collusion to conspiracy. Now we go from qpq to ex and bri? The Dems keep rolling dice with words until something comes up they like. The American citizen is the one being cheated.

The essential elements of extortion and bribery are quid pro quo's. Otherwise, what would be the point?
You are correct-there is no point!

I was correct, period, your nonsensical addition notwithstanding.
You were correct, nothing plus nothing equals nothing-simple addition, not nonsensical.

Ah. I see you're going with a studied stupidity. Hi-ho.
I see you avoid facts-Ho-hi-that is stupid!

I think leftists are just dumb is all. You can't counter a false accusation. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Obstruction witness tampering are crimes bad enough he lost his law license

His law licenses was suspended, which was largely meaningless as he hadn't practiced law in something like 20 years.

So let me get this straight. Ken Starr Spends 70 million dollars investigating the Clintons, threatened people with jail if they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear, and the best he could come up with was a minor infraction that resulted in a 10K fine?

Party of Fiscal Responsibility, everyone.

Forum List

Back