Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

We elected a birther as President

Showing once again the ignorance of the American voter

I think Republicans are going to be surprised about Arizona this year.

Yes, the GOP is running four convicts for office this year. Including birther Joe.

As usual, the Democrats are lagging far behind, only running one convict.

I'd be surprised if Arpaio got the nomination

It will be interesting to see what happens. Arpaio has sort of the Roy Moore kind of base in Arizona- ardent and applauding him for his Birther idiocy.

The GOP as I understand have two viable alternative candidates- one mainstream Republican- i.e. a RINO to Trumpsters- and another hard right Bannon style candidate. With Arpaio in the race it could go anyway.

If you guys hate him, he's got to have something going for him.

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top.

LOL- because we don't look American like this guy......seems more like American nazi's....with a little italian sprinkled on top....

images

LOL- because we don't look American like this guy......seems more like American nazi's....with a little italian sprinkled on top....

images

It's telling that you thought I was referring to your literal "looks" and not your commie leftard beliefs and actions, and policies.

Your Godwin is noted. You are an asshole and you lose.

I'd be surprised if Arpaio got the nomination
Same here. I like the guy but come on he is 85 years old! I like Kelli Ward for the nomination and by Arpaio pulling this
publicity stunt its just splitting the populist ticket in half....that lets that establishment clown take the nomination which won't be any better than having Flake.

I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party!

Last edited:

images

It's telling that you thought I was referring to your literal "looks" and not your commie leftard beliefs and actions, and policies..

It's telling that you think you know what I believe and that you fantasize that you know what my actions have been.

But you contards do always like to tell others what we are 'really' thinking.

images

It's telling that you thought I was referring to your literal "looks" and not your commie leftard beliefs and actions, and policies..

It's telling that you think you know what I believe and that you fantasize that you know what my actions have been.

But you contards do always like to tell others what we are 'really' thinking.

Note the "s', on the end of the word "liberal" in my post.

IN English this denotes the use of the Plural Form of the Word.

Not "you" as a SINGLE individual.

BUT by pretending to not understand standard english, you got to disagree, talk shit about my intellect, and dodge actually addressing my point.

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit.

Oh, and I note the irony of you whining about me having an opinion about what you think, one post after

you accuse conservatives of secretly being "nazi", you ass.

Forum List

Back