Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party!

So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical.

He has a negative and debatable opinion of your party.

That does not make him a liar.

You calling him a liar, is ironically, a lie.
She called Arpaio a liar.

And certainly Arpaio is a liar.

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Your low reading comprehension is noted and laughed at.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

[here you call Dragon a liar- ironically because that is a lie]

My mistake. Sorry, RL quite busy right now, lost the thread of the debate.

But yes, she did strongly implies that Arpaio was a liar, simply because he has a strong negative opinion of Obama and the democratic party.

Her calling him a liar for that, is ironically a lie.

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

Why does the Left support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Mexican Drug Cartels?

Why does the Right Support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Russian mobsters?

are-you-crazy-meme.jpg

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit..

'seriously and honestly'

Two words which never describe any of your posts.

When you posted that, how deep down did you push the knowledge that you were lying?

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Or you could just admit that you are a bullshit spewing leftard.

says the person who always feigns hurt when people respond in kind to his insults.

a. I almost always try to wait until the lefty in question starts with the insults.

b. And as I expected, you did not even try to support your bullshit claims.

Thus my point stands.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top.

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

That’s not a deal-breaker.

Hell's bells for the Trumpsters that is a gold star on his resume.

Well you would be as you always are; wrong.

So Trumpsters don't applaud Birthers?

If you had a functioning brain, you'd know the simple fact that you cannot make a blanket statement about anyone. I don't give a fuck about birthers. As I said it's not a deal breaker. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters and they don't give a shit either. Are there birthers who support Trump? Sure there are. There were birthers in Hillary's camp when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007.

So yeah, you are wrong as usual.
:rolleyes:

She never questioned his citizenship, an aide suggested she question his “lack of American roots” because he spent several years of his youth living in Indonesia; and a campaign volunteer sent an email claiming Obama was secretly a Muslim.

Don’t you people ever learn?

That’s not a deal-breaker.

If you had a functioning brain, you'd know the simple fact that you cannot make a blanket statement about anyone. I don't give a fuck about birthers. As I said it's not a deal breaker. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters and they don't give a shit either. Are there birthers who support Trump? Sure there are. There were birthers in Hillary's camp when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007.

She never questioned his citizenship, an aide suggested she question his “lack of American roots” because he spent several years of his youth living in Indonesia; and a campaign volunteer sent an email claiming Obama was secretly a Muslim.

If a republican said such shit, you'd accuse him a being a nazi! But Hillary gets a pass! LOL!!!

If a republican said such shit, you'd accuse him a being a nazi! But Hillary gets a pass! LOL!!!
Numbnuts....

Claiming, “Hillary gets a pass,” implies she is guilty as charged.

Only she’s not as she never accused Obama of being born abroad.

Even worse for your idiocy... although an aid suggested in a memo that they go after Obama’s “lack of American roots,” her campaign never did. So she’s not even guilty of that. And the campaign volunteer who sent the email claiming Obama was secretly a Muslim was fired for sending it. Hillary never supported that position either.

However, the earliest known instance of someone going birther happened on a rightwing forum...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Numbnuts....

Even worse for your idiocy... although an aid suggested in a memo that they go after Obama’s “lack of American roots,” her campaign never did. So she’s not even guilty of that. And the campaign volunteer who sent the email claiming Obama was secretly a Muslim was fired for sending it. Hillary never supported that position either.

However, the earliest known instance of someone going birther happened on a rightwing forum...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

And I've seen you lefties call republicans nazies with far less "Reason".

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.

So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical.

So no that is not a lie.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:

You:

Why does the Left support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Mexican Drug Cartels?

Why do you never tell the truth?

Arpaio is not likely to win the nomination. He is up against a normal rightwing nut, Martha McSally; I don't think even the Arizona right is as crazy as the USMB right.

Numbnuts....

freerepublic.com

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

As I pointed out, Hillary didn’t do what she was accused of. That means she doesn’t need a pass; rendering your pointless point, DOA.

Numbnuts....

freerepublic.com

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

As I pointed out, Hillary didn’t do what she was accused of. That means she doesn’t need a pass; rendering your pointless point, DOA.

Republicans get judged on shit they didn't do, ALL THE TIME, by you fuckers.

That's the point.

Numbnuts....

freerepublic.com

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

That's the point.
LOLOL

Both sides are guilty of that. You’re doing it yourself right now by implying Hillary is guilty as charged of being a birther even though I demonstrated she wasn’t one.

DOA.

:dance:

Numbnuts....

freerepublic.com

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

That's the point.
LOLOL

Both sides are guilty of that. You’re doing it yourself right now by implying Hillary is guilty as charged of being a birther even though I demonstrated she wasn’t one.

DOA.

Nope. Nothing in my post are based on any implication that Hillary is guilty of anything, in this.

I recall a republican being called a nazi, because he was in the same convention center that a nazie was in.

It is not clear that they were there at the same time, or were even in the same rooms.

But that is all the libs needed.

Numbnuts....

freerepublic.com

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

That's the point.
LOLOL

DOA.

Nope. Nothing in my post are based on any implication that Hillary is guilty of anything, in this.
First and foremost, I’m not one bit surprised to see you lack the ability to see you certainly did imply she was guilty as charged of being a birther.

That said, I did not give her a pass as she didn’t need a pass as, since I demonstrated, she never accused Obama of being foreign born.

Since she did not need a pass, you claiming I gave her one for that implies she needed one which implies she did accuse Obama of being born abroad.

I don’t believe I can explain that any clearer, so if you choose to remain in denial of your own implications, that falls upon you.

Which leaves your pointless point, DOA. :mm:

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

Yeah, let's stop Obama from being president... wait, doesn't the Constitution forbid him from being president anyway?

But Hillary gets a pass.

That was my point.
LOL

You’re an idiot.

That's the point.
LOLOL

DOA.

First and foremost, I’m not one bit surprised to see you lack the ability to see you certainly did imply she was guilty as charged of being a birther.

That said, I did not give her a pass as she didn’t need a pass as, since I demonstrated, she never accused Obama of being foreign born.

Since she did not need a pass, you claiming I gave her one for that implies she needed one which implies she did accuse Obama of being born abroad.

I don’t believe I can explain that any clearer, so if you choose to remain in denial of your own implications, that falls upon you.

My point stands. If she was a republican, you would be calling her a nazis or a racist for this.

LOL

You’re an idiot.

That's the point.
LOLOL

DOA.

My point stands. If she was a republican, you would be calling her a nazis or a racist for this.
Nope, your point remains DOA.

As pointed out, both sides judge the other for things they do not do. I just demonstrated how you just did that yourself regarding the bogus claim that Hillary was a birther.

Even better, I can prove your claim, that I would call her a nazi or a racist if she were a Republican, is stupid as shit....

Joe the Sheriff IS a birther and IS a Republican and I never called him a nazi or a racist for the birther nonsense he spews.

So not only is your point DOA, it never had any legs to begin with because it was never anything but more bullshit from you.

If you guys hate him, he's got to have something going for him.

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Derp

Which would you be more likely to put on your wall?

This?

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Or this?

61b4ygt5aZL._SX355_.jpg

If you guys hate him, he's got to have something going for him.

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Derp

Which would you be more likely to put on your wall?

This?

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Or this?

61b4ygt5aZL._SX355_.jpg
Neither one. I’m not a commie, and I don’t need a flag on my wall to show off my patriotism, or to remind me that I love this country. It’s you fake patriots that need to wrap yourself in the flag to make your life seem worthwhile. I’m perfectly happy being a hardworking taxpayer who knows he loves his country without making a big deal over it.

Forum List

Back