Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top.

LOL- because we don't look American like this guy......seems more like American nazi's....with a little italian sprinkled on top....

images

It's telling that you thought I was referring to your literal "looks" and not your commie leftard beliefs and actions, and policies..

It's telling that you think you know what I believe and that you fantasize that you know what my actions have been.

But you contards do always like to tell others what we are 'really' thinking.

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit..

'seriously and honestly'

Two words which never describe any of your posts.

I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party!

So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical.

He has a negative and debatable opinion of your party.

That does not make him a liar.

You calling him a liar, is ironically, a lie.
She called Arpaio a liar.

And certainly Arpaio is a liar.

So no that is not a lie.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top.

LOL- because we don't look American like this guy......seems more like American nazi's....with a little italian sprinkled on top....

images

It's telling that you thought I was referring to your literal "looks" and not your commie leftard beliefs and actions, and policies..

It's telling that you think you know what I believe and that you fantasize that you know what my actions have been.

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit..

'seriously and honestly'

When you posted that, how deep down did you push the knowledge that you were lying?

I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party!

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Your low reading comprehension is noted and laughed at.

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

That’s not a deal-breaker.

images

'seriously and honestly'

When you posted that, how deep down did you push the knowledge that you were lying?

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

[here you call Dragon a liar- ironically because that is a lie]

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

Hell's bells for the Trumpsters that is a gold star on his resume.

So no that is not a lie.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

Why does the Left support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Mexican Drug Cartels?

So no that is not a lie.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:

You:

Why does the Left support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Mexican Drug Cartels?

Why does the Right Support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Russian mobsters?

Well you would be as you always are; wrong.

So Trumpsters don't applaud Birthers?

Crazy Joe the Birther Sheriff is running......??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So Trumpsters don't applaud Birthers?

If you had a functioning brain, you'd know the simple fact that you cannot make a blanket statement about anyone. I don't give a fuck about birthers. As I said it's not a deal breaker. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters and they don't give a shit either. Are there birthers who support Trump? Sure there are. There were birthers in Hillary's camp when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007.

So yeah, you are wrong as usual.

'seriously and honestly'

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Or you could just admit that you are a bullshit spewing leftard.

no one is surprised. we know what a loser Arpaio is.

'seriously and honestly'

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Or you could just admit that you are a bullshit spewing leftard.

says the person who always feigns hurt when people respond in kind to his insults.

Forum List

Back