Republican Politician Kevin McCarthy plays defense for the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes that took place on January 6th regarding the storming of our Capitol.

My thing is this, if this was truly perpetuated by #BlackLivesMater and/or ANTIFA, then wouldn't he be politically motivated to pursue this to the ends of the earth?

Why is he playing defense for these criminals?

He certainly is notorious for talking out both sides of his mouth, one day he condemns the actions of the mob and Trump to total submission to Trump...I would be ashamed of myself.

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes that took place on January 6th regarding the storming of our Capitol.

My thing is this, if this was truly perpetuated by #BlackLivesMater and/or ANTIFA, then wouldn't he be politically motivated to pursue this to the ends of the earth?

He isn't. The criminals are the ones who stole the election and set up 1/6 to go bad by planning to make it into a riot (proven by the FBI) then lower security to ensure a bad scene so they could hang it on Trump as a basis for an untoward second impeachment.

Those trying to "investigate" 1/6 are just still trying to cover up the stolen election which caused 1/6, cover for Biden, and look for yet another new angle to try to use against Trump.

Good job, Kevin. Now we need to investigate the real concerns:
  1. The criminal marxist outfit known as BLM which incited 9,000 riots last year holding them accountable as domestic terrorists doing billions of dollars worth of damage and costing dozen of lives.
  2. The criminal outfits which participated in cheating and stealing the 2020 election as named by Time Magazine.

Good question. You need to remember conservatives are incapable of logic.

There won't be a commission to find the truth of what happened on January 6th.

The legislation will be filibustered and killed in the senate by republicans.

He isn't. The criminals are the ones who stole the election and set up 1/6 to go bad by planning to make it into a riot (proven by the FBI) then lower security to ensure a bad scene so they could hang it on Trump as a basis for an untoward second impeachment.

Those trying to "investigate" 1/6 are just still trying to cover up the stolen election which caused 1/6, cover for Biden, and look for yet another new angle to try to use against Trump.

1. The criminal marxist outfit known as BLM which incited 9,000 riots last year holding them accountable as domestic terrorists doing billions of dollars worth of damage and costing dozen of lives.
  2. The criminal outfits which participated in cheating and stealing the 2020 election as named by Time Magazine.
BLM has nothing to do with 1/6/2020..

He certainly is notorious for talking out both sides of his mouth, one day he condemns the actions of the mob and Trump to total submission to Trump...I would be ashamed of myself.
Republicans have no shame. One must have this character flaw in order to be a Republican.

Democrats have no sense of shame. Hell, they are all the best politicians money can buy.

Quelle surprise.

Rep McCarthy is a proud member of the Grand Trump Party...

No, they just fuck up places like Portland, night after night. Or they hold the White House hostage as they injured dozens of Secret Service agents, but all's you guys want to talk about is Jan. 6th.

He doesn't want himself and others like Cruz and Hawley and MGT and Gaetz under oath.

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes
He isn't. The criminals are the ones who stole the election and set up 1/6 to go bad by planning to make it into a riot (proven by the FBI)

Wanna try that again, Moonturd?

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes
He isn't. The criminals are the ones who stole the election and set up 1/6 to go bad by planning to make it into a riot
No, they just fuck up places like Portland, night after night. Or they hold the White House hostage as they injured dozens of Secret Service agents, but all's you guys want to talk about is Jan. 6th.

Ain't it funny, DD--- --- Democrats, progressives and racist SJWs all held about 8,700 riots last year covering about 52,000 running man hours involving about 4,300,000 people damaging or destroying thousands of businesses and buildings, private, state and federal, doing billions in harm severely injuring thousands of police and killing another 50 more, and all the far left want to talk about is ONE riot involving a few hundred people where no weapons were brought and only one person died (killed by Capitol police), only lasting a few hours, instigated by a stolen election no less, like it was THE END OF THE EARTH.

Then I remember why.

Oh yeah. They keep bringing up dwelling on it as this horrible thing because they keep trying to detract from the fact that last year they held about 8,700 riots covering about 52,000 running man hours involving about 4,300,000 people damaging or destroying thousands of businesses and buildings, private, state and federal, doing billions in harm severely injuring thousands of police and killing another 50 more, and over what? Some deadbeat derelict career hoodie criminal passing out fake money to support his drug habit, in order to keep trying to cover up the fact that they stole the 2020 election!

Imagine if, after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the Republicans in the United States House of Representatives said let's move on. That's right. You can't imagine that. It was not possible. So why is Kevin McCarthy, the House minority leader, coming out this morning against a similar proposal to investigate the January 6 sacking and looting of the United States Capitol?

The takeaway to today's news should be the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, might've been tolerable had Osama bin Laden been a Republican. Make no mistake. McCarthy's reasoning isn't persuasive. Standing in the way muddies the water, as it were. It prevents Americans of good conscience from making a clear and patriotic choice.

It does something else, though. It covers their asses. Kevin McCarthy and the rest of his conference must know any formal investigation into the terrorist attack of January 6 has a high likelihood of finding its way back to them.

And Liz Cheney knows why to.

Here's The Real Reason Kevin McCarthy Wants To Block The January 6th Commission​

No its because pelosi won't agree to include her palace guard in the investigation and their actions and inactions...she also doesn't want to release video that they have and are being sued over.....this investigation would point the whole thing right at her...so she is the one blocking it not the swamper McCarthy.....

I have never seen so many backwater websites that I've never heard of in my life as I have seen people link on here.

It's just a constant parade of these no name sites, and random Twitter accounts with some nobody saying something and it's thrown up here like it's a sworn affidavit from the supreme court.

It's this weird constant battle here to find any oddball thing on the internet to do nothing more than try to piss off people here that don't like the same guy they do. And it goes both ways.

Let's see. An election was stolen and patriotic Americans held a protest. Democrats insist on calling the protest an insurrection for political gain. It seems obvious why a Republican would be opposed to that.
I suppose it might look like that if you are batshit crazy, but reality shows your little story to be false. You have no proof the election was stolen, and without that, the rest is just made up bullshit.

Forum List

Back