Russia takes control of North Pole

Well, he certainly picked the best time to do it.
He knows he'll get no resistance from the USA at this time.

The weakness of America under the sick leadership of Joe Bidden is causing ripples all around the world from Palestine to St. Petersburg as all our enemies laugh at us.
The base was built in the 1950's and no one has ever challenged its existence. What amazes me is your signature represents a truth yet you function on untruths, most illogical..

Biden was in control in the 1950's?

It was a weather station in the 50's and is being expanded as a military base under Biden.

So what the US never had any ambitions for the North Pole since our nation is not connected to it like Russia is along with the other four nations claiming territory there.

Amazing how ignorant Americans are. Our government has military bases all over the world, a huge navy that cruises all the oceans capable of destroying any nation in seconds, and they bitch about tiny Russia. WTF?

Putin is determined to claim the estimated 30 trillion dollar mineral wealth in the polar region.

You know that's not the North Pole, right? The North Pole is over water...that little thing called the Arctic Ocean.

Amazing how ignorant Americans are. Our government has military bases all over the world, a huge navy that cruises all the oceans capable of destroying any nation in seconds, and they bitch about tiny Russia. WTF?
Shock and awe does give incredible results....incredibly stupid.

The weakness of America under the sick leadership of Joe Bidden is causing ripples all around the world from Palestine to St. Petersburg as all our enemies laugh at us.
The base was built in the 1950's and no one has ever challenged its existence. What amazes me is your signature represents a truth yet you function on untruths, most illogical..

If anyone has a claim to the north pole, it is Greenland or Canada, not Russia.

If anyone has a claim to the north pole, it is Greenland or Canada, not Russia.
I suggest you contact the Hague right away.

If the world held a huge election, to vote on who's in charge, I'm sure Santa Claus would win by write-ins!
There's some dude with a white beard and a valid I.D. by the name of Santa Claus, and a bunch of purple haired old ladies from the state Office of Children's Services read letters from little kids all over the country at Christmas time.

If the world held a huge election, to vote on who's in charge, I'm sure Santa Claus would win by write-ins!
There's some dude with a white beard and a valid I.D. by the name of Santa Claus, and a bunch of purple haired old ladies from the state Office of Children's Services read letters from little kids all over the country at Christmas time.
Hmmm.... maybe the same place all the letters to Santa end up, also explains where USPS loses all my missing mail!!!

Hmmm.... maybe the same place all the letters to Santa end up, also explains where USPS loses all my missing mail!!!
There is a Satanic child-molesting cult, (as QAnon has explained time and time again,) surrounding the whole town of North Pole, Alaska, with its all-year-long Christmas theme, "Santa Claus Lane," and the city cops with Star-of-David badges.

Those cops are not Jews or Jewish Rabbis. Why are they wearing a Star of David in a Christian town and packing a pistol and a pair of handcuffs on small town beat like that?

Forum List

Back