Republican Politician Kevin McCarthy plays defense for the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th

Are Democrats planning to investigate the same incident over and over again?

---The Absurdity of a January 6 Commission---

Sure, like republicans did with Benghazi, 4 people dead, 10 years, 9 investigation, 0 charges, 0 arrest and millions of taxpayer $$$, wasted.

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?
One could say, they're complicit.
So you expected Americans to be silent after an election was stolen?
No, especially the Fulton county DA.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”
Trump knew he won Georgia, he just wanted things corrected.

That's what he said and that's election fraud.

That's what he said and that's election fraud.
Trump wanting the vote count corrected in Georgia was voter fraud??? You libs use some bizarre logic.
Logic? That's the law.

Fulton County prosecutors are expected to appear before a grand jury this week seeking subpoenas for documents and witnesses related to their investigation of former President Donald Trump and some of his top associates for possible election fraud, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.
“If there were a textbook (example of) how to commit criminal election fraud, this would be it,” said Atlanta attorney David Walbert, who has represented Fulton County and the state of Georgia in several elections and redistricting cases.

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
obviously the dems wouldn't allow that

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
Why wouldn't we?
The dumb bitch deserved to die.

Why wouldn't we?
sounds great, the cop could testify why she deserved it

Why wouldn't we?
Why would any one breach a police line?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

That's as stupid as walking into a police station and try to rob the place.
Needed to stop that gene pool.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They need your help, why have ewe been holding out on them?
MAGA

Why wouldn't we?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

and yet all the cops were able to keep their cool cuz the crowd was unarmed yet as you say one "stupid" cop shot an unarmed woman

Why wouldn't we?

and yet all the cops were able to keep their cool cuz the crowd was unarmed yet as you say one "stupid" cop shot an unarmed woman
The crowd wasn't unarmed and not what I said.
The woman was stupid, not the cop.
English is your second language or comprehension issues?

Ewe had better get this irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They need your help, why have ewe been holding out on them? MAGA
They have the evidence. The problem is we have too many liberal judges.
I've been wondering why Republicans keep nominating liberal judges! Thanks for the help, but you're going to have to look into a mirror to see why things aren't working out.

Forum List

Back