Republican Politician Kevin McCarthy plays defense for the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes that took place on January 6th regarding the storming of our Capitol.

My thing is this, if this was truly perpetuated by #BlackLivesMater and/or ANTIFA, then wouldn't he be politically motivated to pursue this to the ends of the earth?

Why is he playing defense for these criminals?
my thing is this 1) it’s not congresses job to investigate crimes...it’s the DOJ
2) the doj is doing that
3) Congress has had hearings on what happened already
4) so why do it again?
5) why not conduct hearing on all political violence that has exploded since 2016?
So the US has never had commission to investigate wrong doing in this country, is that what you are saying?
when did i say that? in fact we had one for this already...that’s what i am saying...and i am asking why we don’t have one for all political violence

is reading comp that hard for you? we might need a commission on that too
Really what commission was that?
the one that conducted hearings on Jan 6 event
Which was?
huh? i literally just said
There was a weak hearing, but there has never been a commission to take a look at the insurrection that occurred on Jan 6. What is it that McCarthy is wanting to stay hidden?
he is open to one for all political violence

what was weak about the prior commission on jan 6th?
There has never been a prior commission.

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes
He isn't. The criminals are the ones who stole the election and set up 1/6 to go bad by planning to make it into a riot
BLM has nothing to do with 1/6/2020..
No, they just fuck up places like Portland, night after night. Or they hold the White House hostage as they injured dozens of Secret Service agents, but all's you guys want to talk about is Jan. 6th.

Ain't it funny, DD--- --- Democrats, progressives and racist SJWs all held about 8,700 riots last year covering about 52,000 running man hours involving about 4,300,000 people damaging or destroying thousands of businesses and buildings, private, state and federal, doing billions in harm severely injuring thousands of police and killing another 50 more, and all the far left want to talk about is ONE riot involving a few hundred people where no weapons were brought and only one person died (killed by Capitol police), only lasting a few hours, instigated by a stolen election no less, like it was THE END OF THE EARTH.

Then I remember why.

Oh yeah. They keep bringing up dwelling on it as this horrible thing because they keep trying to detract from the fact that last year they held about 8,700 riots covering about 52,000 running man hours involving about 4,300,000 people damaging or destroying thousands of businesses and buildings, private, state and federal, doing billions in harm severely injuring thousands of police and killing another 50 more, and over what? Some deadbeat derelict career hoodie criminal passing out fake money to support his drug habit, in order to keep trying to cover up the fact that they stole the 2020 election!
when democrats riot, burn, and murder...its a peaceful protest of course...dont you watch the news

Forum List

Back