Republican Platform Needs to Echo Trump (and Voters)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
On the TV show, ABC This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Republican leader Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) was asked questions about 3 of Donald Trump's positions, and if the Republican Party would adopt these in the convention in Cleveland this July, in their Platform.

The Trump policies were >>

1. Muslim immigration ban.

2. Hands off Social Security & Medicare.

3. Mass deportation of illegal aliens.

The Republicans in Cleveland can go with the RINOS and fight these (and other Trump policies), or they can go with the overwhelming majority of Republicans, who gave Trump the most votes in the primaries, ever recorded in American history. I'd say Trump is not going to abandon his policies at the convention, nor should he. They are what got him where he is. And they are the will of the Republican people.

If the Republicans in Cleveland try to go against this, I think they'll be committing political suicide. The Republican Party will disintegrate, and be replaced by a new party, based around current popular positions, like those put forth by Trump.

Last edited:

Which voters? The dems who crammed the polls to falsely elevate Trump's numbers in the primary? ( who won't be voting for him in the Fall) Or the scant few conservative working Joes left who support him after they learn he ships jobs to China & supports men in women's showers and restrooms?

On the TV show, ABC This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Republican leader Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) was asked questions about 3 of Donald Trump's positions, and if the Republican Party would adopt these in the convention in Cleveland this July, in their Platform.

The Trump policies were >>

1. Muslim immigration ban.

2. Hands off Social Security & Medicare.

3. Mass deportation of illegal aliens.

The Republicans in Cleveland can go with the RINOS and fight these (and other Trump policies), or they can go with the overwhelming majority of Republicans, who gave Trump the most votes in the primaries, ever recorded in American history. I'd say Trump is not going to abandon his policies at the convention, nor should he. They are what got him where he is. And they are the will of the Republican people.

If the Republicans in Cleveland try to go against this, I think they'll be committing political suicide. The Republican Party will disintegrate, and be replaced by a new party, based around current popular positions, like those put forth by Trump.
I thought enforcing the immigration laws was already on the platform? As for the 1st one I doubt it,I would rather see his trade policies put into the platform,His America First policy,his making countries pay US for their defense or defend themselves policy,his not policing the world policy etc. His hands off SS and Medicare might look good to folks that worry about this stuff so MIGHT make it into it who knows.

Which voters? The dems who crammed the polls to falsely elevate Trump's numbers in the primary? ( who won't be voting for him in the Fall) Or the scant few conservative working Joes left who support him after they learn he ships jobs to China & supports men in women's showers and restrooms?

You got a source link for that "ships jobs to China" thing ?

I thought enforcing the immigration laws was already on the platform? As for the 1st one I doubt it,I would rather see his trade policies put into the platform,His America First policy,his making countries pay US for their defense or defend themselves policy,his not policing the world policy etc. His hands off SS and Medicare might look good to folks that worry about this stuff so MIGHT make it into it who knows.
I'd say the most important of the 3 is the Muslim ban. Without it, ISIS can come in here easily and start detonating nuclear and biological bombs. Once that starts, bye bye USA. It's over.

And this isn't about what is or isn't in a platform. It's about what WILL BE in the Platform July 2016.

You got a source link for that "ships jobs to China" thing ?

Yeah, watch the youtube videos here: Trump's Strongest Feature: Keen Business Sense, Takes A Tumble.

I'd say the most important of the 3 is the Muslim ban. Without it, ISIS can come in here easily and start detonating nuclear and biological bombs. Once that starts, bye bye USA. It's over.

And this isn't about what is or isn't in a platform. It's about what WILL BE in the Platform July 2016.
Why not just stop ALL immigration? Why do we need MORE mouths to feed here? I would think its a lot easier to stop or extremely slow down ALL immigration than just Muslim immigration.Change it back to PRE 1965 numbers and where the immigrants coming in were coming from.

Forum List

Back