Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

I’m guessing the Biden regime is lying about the number of jobs available like they lied about how many jobs they created……by 99%.

I just watched a report on evil right-wing television tonight. They confirm these available jobs. However, the segment was mostly about how government benefits pay more than working with all things considered in several states. In fact their claim is that some are making in comparison to 80K a year living off of government. Of course this includes benefits like Commie Care.

It's a little late now and I saved the segment. I'll get the source of this claim sometime tomorrow and do some research on it before posting. But if this report is legit, then the solution to our labor shortage problem is to greatly reduce government benefits.

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Ronald Regan

So are there any repub plans to fill those 10 million jobs? Those jobs just aren't attractive to our work force. If they were, we wouldn't have such a labor shortage.

They won't take the jobs that are attractive. That's the real problem.

I'm a retired truck driver. Today we are short over 50,000 drivers industry can't find. Driving can pay up to 6 figures depending on what you're willing to do. Even local jobs you can make 60K a year with great benefits. Can't find people to fill these jobs.

At one time you had to just about know somebody to get a job as a package delivery driver at UPS. Today they'll hire anybody willing to do the job. UPS package drivers make up to 80K a year.

My father is a retired bricklayer. The union sends out pamphlets about the industry to their retirees. They are offering their retirees $500.00 for every young recruit they can find to join the trade. Granted bricklaying is tough work, but my father made a great living and retirement laying brick. With benefits, it pays in the $50.00 an hour range plus all the OT you want. Free training too. All you have to do is be willing to work and get off of dope to pass random drug screens.

I just watched a report on evil right-wing television tonight. They confirm these available jobs. However, the segment was mostly about how government benefits pay more than working with all things considered in several states. In fact their claim is that some are making in comparison to 80K a year living off of government. Of course this includes benefits like Commie Care.

It's a little late now and I saved the segment. I'll get the source of this claim sometime tomorrow and do some research on it before posting. But if this report is legit, then the solution to our labor shortage problem is to greatly reduce government benefits.

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem."
Ronald Regan
Yet Commie Care is being separated from Covid protocols in the omnibus bill going through Congress and will no longer subsidize humans..

They won't take the jobs that are attractive. That's the real problem.

I'm a retired truck driver. Today we are short over 50,000 drivers industry can't find. Driving can pay up to 6 figures depending on what you're willing to do. Even local jobs you can make 60K a year with great benefits. Can't find people to fill these jobs.

At one time you had to just about know somebody to get a job as a package delivery driver at UPS. Today they'll hire anybody willing to do the job. UPS package drivers make up to 80K a year.

My father is a retired bricklayer. The union sends out pamphlets about the industry to their retirees. They are offering their retirees $500.00 for every young recruit they can find to join the trade. Granted bricklaying is tough work, but my father made a great living and retirement laying brick. With benefits, it pays in the $50.00 an hour range plus all the OT you want. Free training too. All you have to do is be willing to work and get off of dope to pass random drug screens.

OT they bank at regular pay.

That sounds great. Convince Republicans to run on that, double dare you.

For once we agree.

This is what I call my Ray from Cleveland's raccoon theory.

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can looking for something to eat. In empathy, you go to the fridge and get that nice meaty ham bone you were going to throw out at the end of the week anyway. You give that raccoon the bone and he eats in delight. Now give it about a half a minute and try to take that ham bone away from the raccoon and see what happens.

Leftist politicians are well aware of my raccon theory. Once you give something to people for free, they consider it their property. Once theirs, there is no way to take it back, at least not without getting your hand chewed up. That's why Republicans are hesitant to take things away from people, even if it would solve a problem like our labor shortage.

Because of that, Democrats constantly try to create more and more government dependents as possible.

At least you MAGAs are consistent. Solve our problems on the backs of the poorest among us.
Tell us why there is still poor people when we are in the seventh decade of the War on Poverty? Schools even give a minimum of two meals a day and many more three a day. Taxpayers re owed a reason after spending trillions and trillions of dollars. There is compassion. At what point is it just being a sucker? Something is wrong if the demographics of the percentage poor does not change but the percentage of funds needed rises higher and higher to keep people's heads above water.

The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?
Welcome to Xiden's America...the GOP plan is to make sure he isn't in office ASAP

There is no "labor shortage" anywhere. There's a shortage of jobs paying a decent wage. If employers can't find a worker then they are being avoided and I hope they continue to struggle to find people. They are bad people to work for.

There is no "labor shortage" anywhere. There's a shortage of jobs paying a decent wage. If employers can't find a worker then they are being avoided and I hope they continue to struggle to find people. They are bad people to work for.
How are these people making a living then?

Republicans will investigate Hunter Biden – that’ll fix the problem.
Hardly, but they don't have the Senate or Oval, so there is little they can do at the moment, other then slow down the problem caused by Demafascist policy

Forum List

Back