Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?
end welfare and problem is solved,,

Why do you need a job beneath you?
Why? How about because I couldn’t (at that time) find a job in my career field but I still needed money to pay bills.

I worked two fast food jobs simultaneously for almost a year while searching for a career position. It taught me to appreciate the fact that I now have a career where I can pay my bills and support my family on just one salary

The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?
We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs
will those people be paying taxes?....

Here is my plan: Get off your ass and get a job.

It’s not like there aren’t enough people on welfare to fill every job available.

What I would do is tell any unvaxxed they cant work,,,and scare all those who can retire into retirement cause covid is gonna get ya

You clowns are in charge. Figure it out.

You are wrong. There are 10 million available jobs, but only 5 million unemployed Americans.
Only because so many have dropped off the rolls because they aren’t looking for work, Simp. Labor participation rate is about 62%.

2 words: Start fucking.

So are there any repub plans to fill those 10 million jobs? Those jobs just aren't attractive to our work force. If they were, we wouldn't have such a labor shortage.
"Just aren't attractive" don't matter if you can't get free food or housing and don't wanna starve to death or be homeless.

Miss a few meals and spend a couple nights outdoors with noplace to go; Them jobs will start lookin' mighty attractive.

The problem is that there's too much free food and housing in America.

Forum List

Back