Republican Party eats it's own. Fiorina not on 1st stage in upcoming CNN Debate

Gotta thin the herd. The pretenders will fade way. Only the contenders will remain. It's the process.

Ha.Ha.--I think it's going to be "thinned" very quickly when the general public (especially WOMEN) see that Carly Fiorina--even though much higher in the polls than several of the first stage candidates--is stuck in the back closet.

Women are 54%--the majority voting block in this country today. And nothing infuriates them more--than another woman being discriminated against. They'll cross party lines to support her.

If the Republican Party does not cancel this debate and get their shit together on this, they have officially declared a "war on women" campaign that every woman in this nation is going to be paying attention too.

At that time,You can start eliminating all the male GOP candidates as (cannot win the White House.)

Uh huh, they hate women and they racists too. Blah Blah Blah. We'll see if Americans buy into that Bullshite this time around.

Fiorina is now 3rd in Iowa, and 2nd in New Hampshire. The Republican party should cancel this debate--or they are going to officially declare a war on women--and it's not going to be pretty for them. Women in this country represent 54% of the voting majority, and they outvote men by 10 points.

I'm telling you, keeping her out of this debate will send her polling numbers through the roof. She will move into second place behind Trump.

She is in 2nd place in New Hampshire right now.

The point is- WHAT IS UP with CNN not doing a poll after the 1st FOX news debate? They're actually using polling data that is two months old in a primary season where polls are taken every week!

There's a BIG rat in this wood pile--and eventually it's going to have to come out. I imagine this one has something to do with it.

images

I can't stand Faux News, but CNN is making a huge blunder with this. They are going to find themselves becoming even more irrelevant if they don't change something up quickly.

who at CNN made up the stupid rule to not use polls after the first debate......?

was somebody afraid that somebody might not do so well in the first round....?

is that right Jebbie...?

I like Fiorina a lot, and not just because I would totally do her. She is one of the most intelligent candidates, focused on business, and very prepared.

Forum List

Back