Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

I think Kyle is a hero stopping the looting and burning down the small businesses by BLM.
Small problem with that..the people he shot were not looting or burning..they were just protestors.
They were attacking him. It's on video, Idiot.
He shot one of the two people who were chasing him after he shot the first protestor...idiot
You are full of shit, as usual, Simpleton. The videos have been posted.

Thats like telling me if your drivers license is expired and we have a fender bender I have a right to kill you and you have no right go defend yourself
Illegally carrying a deadly weapon is a bit different than driving without a license, isn’t it?

Besides, the gun is integral here since Rosenbaum was trying to take the gun away from him that he was carrying illegally.

Maybe the law was intended to prevent stupid kids from getting into these situations.
Was trying to take the gin away from him?
You make it sound like he was some crazy person shooting innocent people, and pedo “shoot me nigga” man was a hero doing a public service.
“Shoot me nigga” pedo was a scumbag rioter who decided to attack someone, and he chose poorly.

So here is a bunch of people Burning, Looting and Murdering, and this kid who is there protecting a friends business from such thugs, gets shot at, and he is the criminal? Come on man, are you Dog Face Pony Soldiers? You must be...
No one asked him to be there. Least of all the business owner.

Rosenbaum had nothing to do with any political movement. He was homeless, bipolar and recently admitted to the hospital for suicidality.

The reason kids shouldn't be running around the streets with rifles at night should be obvious to any rational person.
Rittenhous is many times the man you could ever be, regardless of his age.

I think he's a dumb kid who made some dumb mistakes, like a lot of kids. Except three people are dead for no reason and this is a damn tragedy.
For no reason?
I believe the reason they are dead is because they attacked someone, someone who then served them.

No, t
I think Kyle is a hero stopping the looting and burning down the small businesses by BLM.
Small problem with that..the people he shot were not looting or burning..they were just protestors.
[/QUO

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
Murder? That isnt what they will find in court, it will be self defense....

Do you think child rapists should be part of BLM/ANTIFA?

The way i see it, Kyle was doing the job that the Prog Mayor and Governor told the police not to do. Three cheers for Kyle...
Court Records: Deceased Kenosha Rioter Rosenbaum Was a Child Rapist - The New American
You don't get to shoot people on the street. Even if they are bad people. That's not how it works here. He's a murderer.
Had he been sniping people walking down the street, I’d agree with you.
He was being attacked, in which case you absolutely can shoot them, in the streets or anywhere else for that matter.
He wasn't attacked until after he shot at people.
so the child molest or was chasing him why? Did he want to corn hole him?
Pedo guy chased him and threw something at him, and when he cornered him rittenhouse turned and blasted him.
He then stayed for a moment, some say to render aid or whatever. He then left the scene (smart( and was pursued and attacked from behind. He was struck and knocked down, and second dude then hit him with a skateboard. Kyle blasts him, and the next contestant comes creeping up with a gun and has his right bicep removed, making him a true leftist in the literal sense of the word.
It’s not hard to watch a video and see what happened.
try watching it without your bias and preconceived notions, trying hard to make excuses for the scum as who got shot.

Last edited:

Yes because property is more important than human beings to the right.
Clearly they don’t value their lives enough not to endanger it attempting to destroy others property.
And stop with the bullshit comparison. It’s not like it was “would you rather we light your car on fire, or this innocent person” and someone chose to light a person on fire.
It was some scumbags committing crime and destroying the property/business people work hard for, that often is the source of income they support their family with.
Should someone be shot who is trying to destroy my family’s Livelyhood because they are scum? You’re damn right.

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
I agree, but he's too young.

far monkey, he should be in prison

For what, self-defense; the kid was attacked by three vigilantes? Everyone regardless of who they are has a right to defend themselves. Even animals have a moral right to self-defense. No one should have to take a beating. If the attackers were concerned about the child having a gun they should have called the police. Prosecuting this child is no less than a legal lynching.

Rittenhouse owned his gun illegally and was not legally allowed to possess that gun that night.
That describes thousands of black kids in the hood

I agree that rittenhouse was reckless and illegal to bring a gun to a riot when he was underage

but to say that means he had no right to defend himself from liberal perverts who intended to do him harm is just nonsense
The 2nd amendment doesn't have an age limitation.

NOTHING wrong with this. The kid is a HERO, and should be treated as such. He took out some VERY bad and nurderous ANTIFA FUCKS. Kudos to him!:cool:

Given Kyles homicidal tendencies he must have a big future in law enforcement where these skills are valued.

He needs to beat the murder rap first though.

Forum List

Back