Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

Nope. Not what I said at all.

Learn to read, Dope.
Nah, but it's what you should have realized when you said what you said.

Cops don't police everyone equally.
No, Dummy. I said what I said. You just can't read, or are intentionally lying about what I said.

Either way, you are wrong.
You also said the pedophile had a gun -- you couldn't prove that.

You also said the pedophile fired the gun -- you couldn't prove that either.

You also said Grosskreutz is a felon -- you couldn't prove that either.

You lie a lot. :eusa_liar:
Your meltdown is cute, Buttercup. :itsok:
LOL

Again, by "meltdown," you mean laughing at you.
Cackling maniacally is a common sympton of a nervous breakdown. :itsok:
LOL

Funny things, like idiots like you, make me laugh. I suppose you watch comedies but don't laugh when they're funny?

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
It's not illegal, moron, and the rifle was loaned to Rittenhouse, not purchased for him.

You're a fucking moron, as always.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?
Yes. Any person 18 years or older and not prohibited from possessing a firearm can own a handgun. Federal and state law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21 and private sales or other transfers of handguns or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under age 18.
They can't own a handgun. They can own a rifle, moron

They can't carry it openly.

(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Just so you know, this is a criminal statute that makes it illegal to do so. I mention this because I'm able to cite a criminal statute when I accuse someone of committing a crime. Just wanted you to know that's what that looks like.

Not illegal, shit for brains:

Wisconsin Statute 948.60 regulates the possession of a dangerous weapon by persons under 18 years old. In paragraph (2) (a) it states:
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
Paragraph (3) lists exceptions. (3)(c) excludes most people who are under 18, except those in violation of 941.28 or 29.304 and 29.539.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
Statute 948.60 only applies to a person under the age of 18 who are in violation of 941.28 or not in compliance with 29.304 and 29.593.
What does it take to be in violation of 941.28? Here is the statute:
(2) No person may sell or offer to sell, transport, purchase, possess or go armed with a short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
In the statute, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles are those which require a special license under the National Firearms Act. In general, those are rifles with a barrel less than 16 inches in length or shotguns with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or either which have an overall length of less than 26 inches.
The rifle carried by Kyle Rittenhouse, as an ordinary AR15 type and does not fall into those categories, so Kyle was not violating 941.28.
Was Kyle in violation of Wisconsin statute 29.304 and statute 29.539? These statutes deal with hunting regulation and with people under the age of 16 carrying rifles and shotguns. First, statute 29.304:
29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
(b) Restrictions on possession or control of a firearm. No person 14 years of age or older but under 16 years of age may have in his or her possession or control any firearm unless he or she:
Kyle is reported to be over 16 years old, so he was not violating statute 29.304.
How about statute 29.539?
29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.
Kyle was not hunting, so statute 29.539 does not apply.
To sum up: Wisconsin statutes 940.60 only forbid people under the age of 18 from possessing or carrying dangerous weapons in very limited cases. If a person is 16 years of age or older, the statute only applies to rifles and shotguns which are covered under the National Firearms Act as short-barreled rifles or shotguns. People who are hunting have to comply with the hunting regulations, and there are general restrictions for people under the age of 16.
politifact shows that rittenhouse was in volation.

politifact says that wisconsin open carry applies only to those 18 and older.

Even if he was in violation that is a separate issue. He defended himself. If they want to convict him of unlawful carry, so be it. Word of advise for your fellow lefty lunatics. Don't attack a guy carrying an AR-15 with a skateboard.

Last edited:
So here is a bunch of people Burning, Looting and Murdering, and this kid who is there protecting a friends business from such thugs, gets shot at, and he is the criminal? Come on man, are you Dog Face Pony Soldiers? You must be...
No one asked him to be there. Least of all the business owner.

Rosenbaum had nothing to do with any political movement. He was homeless, bipolar and recently admitted to the hospital for suicidality.

The reason kids shouldn't be running around the streets with rifles at night should be obvious to any rational person.
Rittenhous is many times the man you could ever be, regardless of his age.

I think he's a dumb kid who made some dumb mistakes, like a lot of kids. Except three people are dead for no reason and this is a damn tragedy.
Did Trayvon Martin do some dumb mistakes when he thought George Zimmerman(the 1st white latino) was gay and started bashing George's head on the concrete?

The reason why they are dead is that they were attacking a minor child, and at least one of them wanted give it to the kid in the caboose if his past history means anything.

It was a Public Service Homicide at the worst.

And once the rioters realized that the people were shooting back and defending themselves, the Kenosha riots were cancelled.

The mayor of Kenosha just needs to give the Latino kid a freaking medal and key to the city and put this behind him. The rest of Kenosha would have been burned if the Chomo hadn't been whacked.
See, that's the difference between us. Public service homicide as you put it is extrajudicial killing and that is a violation of human rights.
To burn loot and murder other peoples property and the black people, do you call that a violation of human rights, and then Mayor and Governor for allowing such things to happen have committed crimes against humanity?

Learn to read, Dope.

No, Dummy. I said what I said. You just can't read, or are intentionally lying about what I said.

LOL

LOL

Funny things, like idiots like you, make me laugh. I suppose you watch comedies but don't laugh when they're funny?
:itsok:

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

LOL

Unfunny things like you, are slaves....Go to your pen now, masta demands it. No Thanksgiving for you.....

Bring a gun to a riot? Man if he didnt bring a gun to a riot he would be dead right now...thanks for playing..
In that case he should not be at the riot

it may turn out that rittenhouse will walk for shooting the three dirtbags but do time for illegally carrying the gun

thats a hell of a mess for a kid to start out life with

Did Trayvon Martin do some dumb mistakes when he thought George Zimmerman(the 1st white latino) was gay and started bashing George's head on the concrete?
Dumb kids make dumb mistakes and sometimes that results in people dying. Like I said, it's a tragedy.

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
It's not illegal, moron, and the rifle was loaned to Rittenhouse, not purchased for him.

Yes. Any person 18 years or older and not prohibited from possessing a firearm can own a handgun. Federal and state law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21 and private sales or other transfers of handguns or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under age 18.

Just so you know, this is a criminal statute that makes it illegal to do so. I mention this because I'm able to cite a criminal statute when I accuse someone of committing a crime. Just wanted you to know that's what that looks like.

Wisconsin Statute 948.60 regulates the possession of a dangerous weapon by persons under 18 years old. In paragraph (2) (a) it states:
Paragraph (3) lists exceptions. (3)(c) excludes most people who are under 18, except those in violation of 941.28 or 29.304 and 29.539.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
Statute 948.60 only applies to a person under the age of 18 who are in violation of 941.28 or not in compliance with 29.304 and 29.593.
(2) No person may sell or offer to sell, transport, purchase, possess or go armed with a short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
In the statute, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles are those which require a special license under the National Firearms Act. In general, those are rifles with a barrel less than 16 inches in length or shotguns with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or either which have an overall length of less than 26 inches.
The rifle carried by Kyle Rittenhouse, as an ordinary AR15 type and does not fall into those categories, so Kyle was not violating 941.28.
Was Kyle in violation of Wisconsin statute 29.304 and statute 29.539? These statutes deal with hunting regulation and with people under the age of 16 carrying rifles and shotguns. First, statute 29.304:
29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
(b) Restrictions on possession or control of a firearm. No person 14 years of age or older but under 16 years of age may have in his or her possession or control any firearm unless he or she:
Kyle is reported to be over 16 years old, so he was not violating statute 29.304.
29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.
To sum up: Wisconsin statutes 940.60 only forbid people under the age of 18 from possessing or carrying dangerous weapons in very limited cases. If a person is 16 years of age or older, the statute only applies to rifles and shotguns which are covered under the National Firearms Act as short-barreled rifles or shotguns. People who are hunting have to comply with the hunting regulations, and there are general restrictions for people under the age of 16.

Politifact is fake news.

From the compost...

A Washington Post examination of video and police records, along with other documents, sheds new light on the mindsets of the two people principally involved — one a gun enthusiast who thought of himself as a medic, the other a homeless man with a criminal record who was discharged that day from a psychiatric hospital.

The Post found that Rittenhouse, who was too young to buy a rifle, had arranged for an adult friend to buy the weapon for him using money Rittenhouse had received from a government stimulus program.

Dumb kids make dumb mistakes and sometimes that results in people dying. Like I said, it's a tragedy.
It's not a tragedy that three dirtbags got shot and that two of them will never bother us again.

Exactly, now what appears to be the truth (Faun is to fucking stupid to watch it)

You putz, there's nothing new in that video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And if you're gonna call someone stupid, at the very least, learn how to spell a 3-letter word so you don't look dumber than the person you're trying to insult. :eusa_doh:

Listen fag boi, was three people killed or just two?

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who was captured on video shooting three people during protests in Kenosha, Wis., in August and was charged with killing two, has been released from jail after posting $2 million bail, the sheriff said.

He killed two people, not three.

Then if you watch the video NBC says he killed a guy at the gas station, that's why people where chasing him down the street, so he killed three.

Of which NBC video do you mean?

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

LOL

Unfunny things like you, are slaves....Go to your pen now, masta demands it. No Thanksgiving for you.....
:cuckoo:

Spot the cognitive dissonance...

Do you read your own links smelly cow, he GAVE that weapon to Kyle, not sold it..
The Post found that Rittenhouse, who was too young to buy a rifle, had arranged for an adult friend to buy the weapon for him using money Rittenhouse had received from a government stimulus program.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is it just a tragedy, because after the FAKE News said Trayvon was killed by a white guy, who was a racist, a few cities of blue mayors got burned down. Is it the kids who are the stupid fucks, or the Lame Stream Media for being seditionists?

Wisconsin law stipulates that "any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor." On Aug. 27, prosecutors charged Rittenhouse with a misdemeanor count of possession of a dangerous weapon under the age of 18, according to court records.

John Monroe, an attorney who specializes in gun rights, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that there’s an exception for rifles and shotguns, which is aimed at letting children ages 16 and 17 hunt, that could apply. But Rittenhouse wasn’t in Kenosha to hunt.

If he WAS hunting...he was hunting protestors...and that makes it murder 1

Wisconsin law stipulates that "any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor." On Aug. 27, prosecutors charged Rittenhouse with a misdemeanor count of possession of a dangerous weapon under the age of 18, according to court records.

John Monroe, an attorney who specializes in gun rights, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that there’s an exception for rifles and shotguns, which is aimed at letting children ages 16 and 17 hunt, that could apply. But Rittenhouse wasn’t in Kenosha to hunt.

If he WAS hunting...he was hunting protestors...and that makes it murder 1
colfax_m has already posted that 192 times.

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

LOL

:itsok:
You forgot RBG's untimely demise, bless her heart!

Even if he was in violation that is a separate issue. He defended himself. If they want to convict him of unlawful carry, so be it. Word of advise for your fellow lefty lunatics. Don't attack a guy carrying an AR-15 with a skateboard.

The gun purchased was possessed illegally (using unemployment benefit money!)

He crossed state lines

He looked for trouble

He shot three people, killed two

but gets a pass due to skin white enough

Forum List

Back