Republican hypocrisy

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.
:CryingCow:

Do you have safe to place to go and cry with your husband?

Yes indeed, thank you oh so much.

Yes, blowjobs in the Oval Office and throwing ice in a bar are soooooooo very similar............

So it wasn’t Clinton and his answers it was the guy asking the questions. You’re an idiot.

Damn, I'm impressed, I think your the first regressive to actually admit the REAL reason willie was impeached. Now you can continue with your propaganda.

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?

Maybe he belongs in the Judge K hearings. That sort of thing seemed to fly there... oh wait, they voted cloture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you are still an unrepentent liar.

Bill Clinton was not Impeached for anything to do with Lewinski, it they keep telling that same lie because the truth is so much worse.

Slick Willy, a LIFE/CAREER-long sexual predator, was never subjected to the harassment, condemnation, attacks, and claims that he was guilty until proven innocent as Kavanaugh was. He never faced politicians demanding the FBI investigate - they wanted it ignored. ALL of it.

Bill Clinton's victims were never defended, were never praised as brave heroes from the left, never got videos from Hollywood stars telling them they believed them and were behind them. No, these women were demonized, threatened, bullied, and forced into ignored silence...and that is only what Hillary did to them.

Bill was taken to court for sexually harassing Paula Jones, and in that trial he attempted to deceive the court, to strip an American citizen of her Constitutional Right to a fair trial.... He violated the Constitution and his oath of office.

Don't listen to me - the JUDGE was the one who made the call, found him in Contempt, and stripped him for a time of his license to practice law in Arkansas for his unethical, immoral, deceptive behavior.

It was THIS that got Bill Clinton Impeached ...

...but don't let the facts stand in the way of a perfectly good, well-worn LIE!

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.

Hypocrisy ? I'll give you some fucking hypocrisy !!!

Here we have this bullshit outrage by Dimocrats over Kavenaugh's possible unseemly behavior over three decades ago, and the fucking co-chair of their own fucking party is being accused of physical abuse from just a few fucking years ago !!

Where is the outrage ? Why aren't Dims rising up and yelling and screeching outside of the DNC ? Why aren't you mother fuckers demanding that he resign immediately ?
Why do you tell us we must believe "survivors" and then turn around and ignore the "survivor" of one of your own party leaders ?!!

What fucking nerve you have OP, you goddamned fucking hypocrite !!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU !

What did he lie about exactly, sometimes I hate the google.

75348E0F-F567-48C3-AB3D-F7C0258A794E.jpeg
89C3662B-971E-4079-87C8-52C6E6A95C59.jpeg
Are you high Dave.

If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.
I'm good with it, yes I am. I'm just trying to figure out when you became judge and jury and we know you don't need no stinkin' facts, you've proven that already.

I'm good with it, yes I am. I'm just trying to figure out when you became judge and jury and we know you don't need no stinkin' facts, you've proven that already.
Plenty of facts. He perjured himself on every damn network at once. How much more proof do you need?

The sad thing is you are so desperate and so driven with hate that you felt / feel compelled to say something so false - as you know.

Feinstein held an unsubstantiated RUMOR in her hands for 6 weeks...at any time during those 6 weeks she could have gone to the FBI to demand an investigation and would have gotten the results back 4 days later.

She hijacked a process that could have legitimately questioned Kavanaugh in his stance on things like the Patriot Act. Instead she climbed into the sewers and tried to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh

It backfired.

Zero evidence.
Faulty memory.
Perjury.
Witnesses that say it never happened.

And at no time was Kavanaugh accused if rape / gang rape, despite the despicable lie you so brazenly told.

Snowflakes like you, who have forfeited every ounce of credibility they ever had by escalating the false claims from 'assault' to 'sexual assault' to 'rape' to '-gang rape' and now to 'SERIAL rapist'...all without ever having the slightest bit of evidence. PATHETIC.

It failed.

The attempted 'Herman Cain'ing of Brett Kavanaugh failed miserable.

The lies were exposed.
Zero evidence.
Zero witnesses.
Perjury.
Contradictory Testimony/Evidence

You WOKE and motivated Conservatives to turn out for the up-coming midterms, created 'sympathy' for Kavanaugh, raised Trump's numbers, and failed to stop / Keep Kacanaugh off of the USSC...

And all you have left is to continue to spew obviously false accusations and OBVIOUS, BLATANT LIES like this.

You poor snowflake....

Forum List

Back